What is Sup Forumss deepest darkest secrets?

What is Sup Forumss deepest darkest secrets?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/blackout
youtube.com/channel/UCNxumNXiBfp2DFzSxHMWpuA
youtube.com/watch?v=0gwgqaalP-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be me
>be seven
>piss all over my sisters bed
>blame it on the cat
>mom kills cat with brick outside
>mfw

I stole probably around 1.3k from my parents in high school to get gifts for someone I had feelings for, this happened over a span of 8 months. The girl ended up telling my parents but not the amount, so I only owed them 300

I'm a black 6'5" college football player with a micropenis. It's almost 2 inches... Yeah feels bad, but I have sort of gotten over it a bit. But still get annoyed over the "BBC" meme.

Have many humiliating stories.

Big love bro, that shit can be tough but well done for dealing with it, peace

Nature can be so cruel. Sorry user. Just smoke a weed called Black Widow....most amazing orgasms ever—you'll never need anyone.

Or find someone who is super skinny and accepting.

I don't want to kill myself I just wish I wasn't alive.

When I'm not Making America Great Again I'm here checking some plebs and dubs

i steal flowers off the graveyard every Thursday for my wife, last Thursday nobody died nor did any family put any flowers down, first time in years i had to go to buy flowers.

If this is true, I truly sympathize with you, man. I used to be insecure about my own size even though I was perfectly average, if not above.

I hope you can find peace with yourself, Sup Forumsro. I mean that.

With that said, feel free to share some stories.

ever get caught?

storytime

I NEVER click on YT videos that have 'Must See' in the title.

>mom kills cat with brick outside
What was it like growing up as white trash?

My daughter and I fuck. Pic related.

how did it come to that?

Nudes?

>killing a cat for piss bed
your mon is a pshycho, dude

I did the old 'act like a retard when walking out a disabled toilet'

not even once, if there are people near the entrance i pretend to be in a rush and talk shit on my phone

USC or UCLA?

Good. Ty! Nice to know I'm not the only one. Now if only others were like us.

Wife passed away. We got really lonely and really close. Started going on dates. Pretended to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Got drunk and kissed passionately. Everything unfolded from there. She's incredible in bed. Still has a boyfriend. But our thing is special and secret. I love her so much. And she makes me cum really fucking hard. Pic is from last night.

>Missing number 7 that will amaze you
Damn, son

I'm able bodied, once I walked out of a disabled toilet, a fat pink haired woman saw me and freaked out. She said how dare i , that I was using a facility for people less fortunate. And should feel ashamed of myself being a man who knows nothing of discrimination for having no respect for people who suffer with disability. I said nothing just stood there and smiled. This just pissed her off more. Someone else walked over and started joining in.
At that moment my chair bound son wheeled himself out of the toilet. With his limited speech he said 'all better'.
I quietly told the women maybe I should've stayed outside. But I was needed in there to felt my son use the bathroom and wipe him ass. Didn't say it loud out of respect for my boy. Everyone else who had gathered around got the picture though and realised this woman was a stupid idiot.

She looked like she was going to cry.

>be me
>be a virgin
>be 15
>spend most of my day here
>grow up
>be 35
>still a virgin
>still here

OH the things you have seen. too bad no grand
kids to tell

Bullshit, 4 Chin Only exists since the 90's

that's 20 years ago

be proud man

;-)

I actually wanted to punch her in her fat hairy entitled lesbian cunt. I don't think anyone standing there would have had a problem if I did.

Happy I kept it civil and didn't match her level of screeching.

I haven't had a paying job since 2008.

I masturbate in public places, record it. then masturbate to the footage of myself

BUMP

Made my waifu an RPG main character, feeling like I keep her safe every time she wins the battle, just jacked off imagining her saying how many times she shlicked on me while I'm fucking her hard, had a good cup of coffee post-coitus.

>My roommate is hot as fuck
>she is 24 years younger than me
>We got drunk one night and ended up fucking
>I wanted to keep her as fuck friend
>So while she was sleeping in her room I put a fentanal patch on her back
>before she woke up I pulled it off and put it away
>she wakes up and can't stop talking about how good she feels
>says she's loyal to her boyfriend and can't happen again "a mistake"
>A week passes and we end up sleeping together again
>I do same thing and put the fentanal patch on her back
>again pull it off before she wakes up
>she wakes up and feels really good again
>this happens a few more times getting more and more frequent
>now she thinks she found true love with me
>when ever we have sex and sleep together she feels great the next day
>I'm to old she say's though so she keeps her boyfriend
>It's at the point now where I can fuck her any time I want
>she crawls in bed and sleeps with me every chance she gets
>fentanal patches went up to $160 each in my area.....

I have a tendency to fall 'in love' with any woman (other than my mom) who talks to me for more than 45 seconds.

you sister ?

:(
it hurts, doesn't it? do you wish you would find a girl who does the same?

I was an only-child.

Would be great. I haven't had a gf since 2005, and when I did, that relationship only lasted 2 weeks. At the very least, she's now a single mother of 2.

your gilf or aunties ?

Raise your standards a bit, Sup Forumsro. You like natural ginger girls more than anyone else, maybe? Well, every last one woman on Earth who is not natural ginger is an inferior degenerate, starting now.

Family members don't talk to me anymore.

That seems...counterproductive.

Jesus christ you mom needs medical assistance lmao.

Sure user. Don't believe everything you see kids

Is that doggo part fox?

Totally worth it.

started fucking hookers again, 2 this week and one last week

dank shit my man
you're a programmer, right?

Do you actually think it's worth the risk of being registered sex offender?

It may seem so, however, I found myself 4x times more confident with people when I realized they are not my friends or waifus or someone else like that so maybe I should chill out and ignore how good their makeup is

You're my hero

you win

started talking to this 14 yo yesterday and will probably be meeting her soon to get stoned and have sex

Nice. A fellow faggot?

The only reason I haven't killed myself from extreme depression and social anxiety is because I have a decent size dick and I enjoy the reactions I get from girls. I occasionally meet some girl on Sup Forums or /soc/ and we inevitably start talking sex, since this is Sup Forums and your chances of meeting a girl that wants anything else are pretty slim, and I enjoy the reaction when I finally send a dick pic. It's usually surprise.

That's about it, I have nothing else going on in my life that makes me happy, my hobbies aren't fun to me anymore, I can't stand most people I meet or talk to, and my family is just a bunch of stoners that whine about how bad their backs hurt and how I don't do enough to help out my "disabled parents" even though I pay most of their mortgage and do all of their yard work.

ugh, this is a crime, user.

What the fuck did you do?

close

Communications engineer

entails a lot of programming access points and POIs

You look like an average chap, what happened to ya so you need to do this?

leave the place. Move.

Oh yeah and the main thing is I consider all this nice even though sometimes my brain sends an occasional distant scream like 'what are you doing with your life man'

I'm not attracted to modern women. I have to use old school photos for fun time.
>pic related

I don't make enough to afford my own place without room mates. And room mates make me hate life even more. The last 7 have been batshit crazy.

The last one threatened to call the cops and accused me of being a squatter, even though she wrote me receipts for rent each month. She ended up getting evicted the same month I moved out because she was THAT crazy.

The ones before that were two guys, I stayed at my ex's place one night and when I got back in the morning everything in the house was gone including the fridge and stove that were part of the duplex. I ended up having to handle the landlord's lawyers even though I wasn't even on the lease technically.

at least you know you're not unlovable or whatever.
Keep putting yourself out there; the risk of getting hurt is worth the reward of finding someone.

Me too, user. But only because of the torpedo tits. I can't understand why women don't rock the torpedo tits anymore.

ye why doesnt family talk to you? did u cum on ur mom or something

I just think that women back in the day were more beautiful. Not just physically either. They had morals, knew what a days work was, and weren't huge attention whores.

>They had morals
And hairs in you know which places

and so?
we're going to live happily ever after

I raped my ex repeatedly. She was a big drinker and I would do everything to her when she passed out.

I think we all do that bro. Joys of drinking
Sometimes when my ex was passed out I'd cum in her, let my friends have a go they cum in her to and tell her in the morning it was me.

>Have fingered friends younger sister
>She has given me a handjob + short blowjob, had to quit or we'd get caught
>He's very protective over her, though she is legal and everything.
>She said next time she'll let me cum in her
>Not sure if I should

Nudes pls

Join discord.io/blackout for nudes! !!!!!

I once woke up so drunk from the night before that i accidentally ate my own shit.

no photo's allowed she has boyfriend and she knows I posted nudes of one of my ex's when my ex fucked around on me.

i transformed neighbors daughter into my fucktoy and much hotter chick then she used to be before

How much did the operation cost?

youtube.com/channel/UCNxumNXiBfp2DFzSxHMWpuA

hot and sexy

do it to neighbors wife.
I did that 7 years ago, shit was cash until he found out.
Trying to get a quicky in on new years eve while he was in shower. Fucker left the shower going and came out for a towel and into their bedroom and caught me balls deep in his wife.

pic related

kek'd. nah is not the operation, she developed naturally after a while. i just got her some nicer clothes and took good care of her, turning her into a girl that knows to dress and do makeup properly and be seductive as much as she can to use the benefits of her good body.
recent pic

does she allow you to fuck her face until she pukes?

Turned this autistic chick into a hot slut.
before
youtube.com/watch?v=0gwgqaalP-8
pic now

I will 4give you, for your nice dubs

I'm a poorfag and i beg for games online. I feel guilty while playing then beg again.begging for hitman season 1 now.

i can't be as harsh as i would like, and i also tend to be as nicer as i could to her, after all i am aware she can get someone younger than me so for that reason i treat her like a queen.
but yeah, except bj, she lets me grab her by the head and work my way in, so even tho not as hard as i would like but you can call it facefuck. and she doesn't have that sensitive troat so she rarely gags

Ugh newfags we came here from something awful in 2004

Just fuck off already

It's like the summer happened in 2010 and stayed forever

Permanent summerfagging?

Gtfo summerfag

I took a spy cam video of my sis in the shower. Pic related, it's her.

God only knows how ugly you look

I fantasize about my niece all the time. She is only 15.

I'm an Asian trap. A few months ago I went to an anime convention outside of my city cross-playing as Aya Drevis and got hit on by these two guys. They took me back to their room where they brutally fucked me. It was my first time too...

I shot my neighbors dog with a 9mm glock 19 2nd gen and then put it in a trash can in my garage and cleaned up the blood in the yard by turning on the sprinkles while they were at work.

I was sick of hearing the dog bark while I was trying to sleep. They asked me If i had seen the dog and I said I saw it walking around another neighbors lawn a couple hours ago so they thought it ran away lol
Felt bad for about 1 day until I slept a full night without hearing a fucking dog barking, Then didn't feel bad at all.

thats sad as fuck

Bitch

It was a fucking dog, Who cares