Why are British people such pole smokers?

Why are British people such pole smokers?

>tfw have kissed more boys than girls
>have smacked the bum/squeezed more bums than held hands with girls

I guess that would make you a faggot

Really? With a Swedish flag?

>tfw no cute boy to kiss and smack his bum and also suck his penis

sup homo

You would know, Sweden.

i don't know man i just kind of like hugs you know
hugs with girls hugs with guys
hugs is good
make you feel warm
very cold

because girls have cooties

Do people seriously not kiss each other in high school outside of non Anglo countries? There's nothing wrong with it, it's just part of growing up.

so maori dudes kiss eachother all the time then yeah?

Idk about Maori's, they usually screw their cousins. When you're going into puberty, it's just expected to kiss another boy to relieve some frustrations. I would go round to my friends house after shcool, play some Tekken and then we'd explore each other for a bit.

You would end up as some sexually dysfunctional weirdo if you didn't have some outlet for your sexual frustration.

Have you seen British women? Their either dog ugly or American level fat.
>and then we'd explore each other for a bit.
Good Lord.

>When you're going into puberty, it's just expected to kiss another boy to relieve some frustrations. I would go round to my friends house after shcool, play some Tekken and then we'd explore each other for a bit.
>Wellingtonians will defend this

poof

I remember at school camps we used to have two of us sleeping next to each other on sleeping bags in the bunks. Nobody could see, so we would take turns feeling each other up through the zips. I think that was when I first discovered mutual masturbation was a thing.

This was in the South Island btw. Don't pretend like I was the only one.

>This was in the South Island btw

Explains a lot, really

Don't bully Sweden

FUCK OFF. I went to a Private school and there were no girls around. If you think I wasn't going to suck a dick like a champ, then shove mine into a tight hole waiting for me at night, then you're delusional.

You take what you can get.

wow

>I went to a Private school and there were no girls around. If you think I wasn't going to suck a dick like a champ, then shove mine into a tight hole waiting for me at night, then you're delusional.

wtf? i love Tim Shadbolt now

He actually comes from A*ckland

Or you could well...do it with a girl ?
>my only way to vent my sexual urges as a teen was to suck on a dick
That's turkey's level of denial

sometimes you just suck a dick lmao it's no big deal

You do it with a girl when you've had enough practice beforehand

THIS. God I thought I was losing my sanity. I know it's common in the UK, because I used to shower with a British boy in the dorms.

No, you're not, but what can you expect from people here, all of them are KHV autistic weirdos. In Belgium it is a pretty common practice as well, it is perfectly normal to your friends dicks if they are single, there is nothing gay in helping people.

>tfw no anglo boy whose dick to suck and asshole to lick without having it be gay

So have I.

that's pretty hot
>tfw no short haired brit bf

Bloody fags. Sharia cant come sooner

What the hell
I love anglo's now

Britain needs to be nuked
Save me American man

>Murrica in charge of saving anybody

>tfw you missed out on the awkward phase in puberty where you and your bros kissed each other and sucked each other's dicks.

That's because women in the anglosphere are either ugly, fat or completely vapid/basic

Besides fuck having a relationship, that shit will screw you up later on in life

t.faggot

iktf feeling bad

But (most) people dont do that here under the same conditions, thats just straight up gay m8

Their women are fat slags so they resort to cute boys

pretty sure only toffs do this

never had a cheeky wank with your m8s and given each other a helping hand? repressed fag much?