Time to humiliate myself again; making a micropenis thread

Time to humiliate myself again; making a micropenis thread.

Let me just say this. If you and I got together with a bunch of regular guys and they all decided to snort cocaine off of our cocks. They'd get higher if they snorted if off of yours instead of mine. But not very much. I like the little bow. Isn't it wonderful to feel sexy and pretty?

It's ok op, I've got a big dick but also crippling depression, a boring personality, and a mean case of uglyness. I would take charisma/looks and a micro penis over what I've got any day of the week.

Sorry dear; but what's the point of charisma and all if it's too small to even use..

What's the point of a big dick if I can't get into a situation in which I can use it? Maybe there just needs to be a middle ground.

Yeah I can see how that maybe would be more frustrating. h..how large?

Can't you just both agree that you each have equally horrible lives and post both sissies AND big beautiful dicks in the same thread? That's my definition of world peace.

I'm just barely 7 inches with a curve to the left. So how small is that pistol of yours that you couldn't fix the situation with some charm?

More like a clitoris, and about 2.5 inches maybe

What the fuck dude. Please tell me for your sake that that's not measured erect. At least tell me you're exaggerating because you have a small penis humiliation fetish or something

I'm not really even sure what it means to be erect, it doesn't really get particularly hard or anything

I just wanna suck that clit until it's ready to cum, then force you to fuckin' pound my ass with a strapon, while your useless little prick is safely locked in a cage! #diamonds

Well how do you orgasm? Shit how did you ever start jerking off?

I have to kind of rub with two fingers like a girl.

Really? Photo proof

Aw, how adorable.

The mere sight of it makes me want to shove your head into a pillow and pound you from behind, just to show you what a real man's cock is for

Get yourself in a chastity cage OP

it's guys like you that make waking up to my morning wood feel so fucking great every day

Well that's the gayest shit I've ever heard. Sorry op, I'd give you my dick if I could. I want to be a cute sissy anyway.

Yes sir, I'd never know otherwise..

And guys like you remind me why I'm the one wearing the women's panties

So does it depress you to see ads like this?

kik? 8inchessf

If anyone asks me what I'm thinking about for the next month I'm going to tell them. $1.75.

Oh stop. You'd be wearing panties no matter what your cock looked like. You get off on it. I know.

Fetishes are weird Sup Forumsros.

A bitch like you never learns. That's why it's important for Daddy to teach you a lesson every night

just barely.

A slut like you choosing to show yourself off just for humiliation doesn't even deserve a real man like mines time, just dropping in to say ur a dumb whore who needs that tiny little cock tortured.

Does daddy need to teach a little bitch like you a lesson about begging for attention this much? I bet this is low even for a stupid whore like you

YOURE NOT MY FUCKING DAD

He's probably somebody's dad. Don't get all huffy.

Is the sissy gone? Too bad. He seemed cute. I wanted more.