21 year old virgin ,kissed 2 times same girl (4 years ago)

21 year old virgin ,kissed 2 times same girl (4 years ago)
What do? Except go gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/blackout
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

an hero?

I guess we compare stats?

23 virgin, kissed 1 girl (2 years ago)

21 year old virgin here
have never kissed a non relative.
going gay is not even enough.
what do?

Realize that nobody knows what to do and be bored.

How do you get that far in life and not get laid?

go gay

you are ugly?

By being born ugly and autistic as fuck, the rest of the bundle comes later in your middle and high school years (never leaving your home, extreme anxiety around people, paranoia, being afraid of showing too much skin, lack of interaction, zero self confidence, parents not giving a fuck etc.)

source: 22 khv me

Runescape, WoW, call of dutys, dotya, self commited social isolation, high amounts of self administered phamaceutials and a high dose of Sup Forums->Sup Forums (and you know after Sup Forums comes c)

A self fulfilling prophecy which I have done nothing to stop.

Oh and a trash upbringing which kinda brought the whole social isolation thing on.

Very limited social success and I just enjoyed games such as runescape a bit too much and then came the drugs.

So fast forward, I'm a 21 y.o kissless virgin.
Descriptive enough?

almost 25, never kissed. Closest I come to fucking is hearing my neighbours I guess.

Ummm 15 years old and most have been is blowed. Just dumped so no action anymore but already chatting with about 5 others kiss more in an average week than you in your lives? How does this happen? Will it happen to me? What kind of person am I?

ugly people get laid. usually by uglier people.
this is a lot deeper.

15? mods

>21 y/o virgin
>still manage to have shit taste in vidya
>dude drugs lmao

Being a virgin is the last of your problems lmao

Euro?

Sorry was just being honest for once

shit games that were once decent.
except dota. it's still playable.
did all that gaming shit way before teenagehood/drugs
the teenagehood made it more occupying
the recent use of drugs took it to a new level
stop projecting

>being honest because it's user and no one really knows or cares = ok
>being honest and getting ip banned = not ok

>Get good
won't happen to you though, it gets easier as you go on, assuming you actually try

2 girls, I don't remember the times we kissed, since I was 14 I've never kissed again
They were older than me, only 1 or 2 years

You've at least kissed one

dota is a meh game with a shitty, screaming playbase.

you wanna go get laid? here's a suggestion: stop being boring- go do something new, or out of your comfort zone. find more interesting hobbies, or, go more in depth of the ones you have.

even in vidya, you're playing the most vanilla of them all. c'mon my dude, even weird autismo chicks aren't even gonna look at you twice if all you do is drugs and dota.

How old are u now boy?

18 year old virgin
19 in one month. what's up? It's like I don't really need girls or sex in general

21 kissles virgin no friends,alone as fuck

>ip banned
>implying a 15 year old doesn't know what a vpn is

24, kissed 2 Girls, my sister spread her lips infront of me and said "do it", refused, no regrets

Drugs and hookers ppl ffs stick to the basics

Live with it like me

Join discord.io/blackout for nudes!!!!!¡¡!!!!!

Join discord.io/blackout for nudes!

Join discord.io/blackout for nudes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join discord.io/blackout for nudes!!

Just gonna skip everything you wrote and just praise you because I've had 100's of what I would say are "irl" discussions with the typical of a tard on this imageboard over a handful of years and you're like the one and only who actually left a solid one liner at the end that is true that I can only acknowledge.

You masturbate too much, sex drive is like hunger. The more you build it up the more the desire.

Must be fat and ugly sister

Well at least you didn't give away your girl for Battle Pass levels

another 21 year old virgin reporting in, i dont even care anymore i even stopped wanking and might just cut my dick off soon

Lol at all this faggots blaming it on anything other than their laziness.

who did that? arteezy? eternalenvginity? sumail? *insert placeholder dota memestar player name here*?

implying laziness
is a >cause<
not an >effect<

in other words:
"dude you fell over because your legs were broken/whatever"
maybe it's
"falling made my legs broken/whatever"

but whats the matter, I don't really enjoy kissing either because every time I do it, it's like I have to torment myself to do it to act normal.
Why is sex so important to people?

Truth hurts, man. Once you figure that out, you can go forward. You're a good kid, so I think you'll figure out your path eventually.

Best of luck to ya, Sup Forumsro.

30yo kissless virgin NEET here, you are smalltime

You got money? Go fuck a 10/10 prostitute or at the very least a 7/10

Cause and effect

Me

You choose to be a loser. You're not a victim of birth

>24
>no job
>no education
>no friends, not even internet friends
>kissless virgin
>spend days by playing vidya, smoking weed and watching anime
>no dreams or goals, fed up with people and world in general
>lovin parents and siblings who support and help even though a complete waste of air and space

So not losers?

What makes you think you'll get any dick if you go gay?

Because the only thing all men think about is having sex.

you have nine years until you will even begin to manifest your wizardly powers, during those years I will have ascended in power

Drinking 4 liters of Mt. Dew and eating 2 family size bags of Doritos in a single sitting isn't a superpower.

My mom says I'm special

it's not neccesarily the act of sex that they seek at first, it's the relationship with something, typically another human that people want, I mean truthfully it's better to be a homo loving specimen than a never been with anyone for your entire life. although most people would not go homo to find someone. that being someone who isn't already homo.

Without t.m.i, the path I go down is the path free of haters, because any haters I encounter in my path will be knocked 10 blocks down away. Just for analogy. Don't let the haters win. We all have haters. Gotta make sure to keep them as far from you as possible. If that means changing your path to avoid them. Do it. Thanks.

pent4s replies to trips4s
we pokerstars now

I don't understand. There are almost 4 billion females on earth. If you cared building a relationship or just to have sex as you do with whatever else you do it would have already happened. Stop making posts about this shit and just get out and talk to any female. I suspect your standards are extremely high.

More like porkerstars amirite?

and stalkerstars
they need a full passport copy of you to sit at their online betting rooms
capitalism doesn't come cheap

Beta fag

just download tinder and go for girls with low self esteem or slampigs

Do I want to waste a rare pepe on this thread?........

>girl + high self-esteem
>girl + tinder
choose one

If you aint sooooo ugly, then heres a plan:
>buy a nice piece of clothes
>go home
>wait till evening
>shower
>get ready
>make sure you smell good
>go out to a bar
>get a couple of beers, if not then get a couple shots of alcohol
>approach girl
>talk
>order her a couple of drinks
>maybe make out idk
>when she wants to go home tell her you want to go with her
>talk
>when you get to her home she will probabbly want you to go to her home
>talk
>get laid

Women go to bars alone to get laid just like you but the methodology depends on where you live ^ This doesnt work everywhere

tl:dr
>buy a 5 piece suit for $300 from the highstreet
>go home, post on Sup Forums that you are about to get laid
>wait till just before sunset where at which point you've been awake since morning and the sudden absence of sunlight has caused melatonin levels to rise in your system, you are now piss tired, and ready for a solid 9 hour sleep
>shower, the sudden splash of water awakens you you realize you didn't apply soap because you spent all your money on a suit
>you now smell like a sweat lathered sub beta omega
>head to the bar
>get accussed of being under 18 and head back home, for 3 original distinct forms of i.d
>gather up, birth certificate, passport and 10 months of banking transaction history and drivers license
>head back off to the bar
>realise you can't afford any drinks
>approach girl
>talk
>realize you can't talk because you're currently on a medication of 10mg cuntopram and when you speak you sound like a disheartened lion
>order her drinks
>explain she has to pay because you gave your money away to charity
>make out
>she tells you she herpes but it's all going to be okay because she says you already have herpes
>take her back to your home
>you've been home invaded
>no tv
>no sofa
>you ask her to kiss
>and that it's her choice because it's her life
>she refuses 3 times
>end up as a youtube video meme

plus or minus the comedy/exaggerations this is a solid bet on how it will turn out if a beta male tries to pick up any girl at any bar at any location in the world

>tinder

I'm not gonna use that crap in my hometown, on november I leave for a big city so I might use it then, only if I escape death from alcohol and drug abuse.

Start lifting weights and get a basic job, fam. It's not too late to run shit around.

>lifting weights

but I'm skinny how the fuck am I supposed to lift weights?

>>end up as a youtube video meme
THIS