Donald Trump is suffering from early onset of dementia. Just like his father

Donald Trump is suffering from early onset of dementia. Just like his father.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.io/blackout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jesus christ you cant just ignore that

he reminds me of Boris Yeltsin, equally inane

holy shit, the guy was prob thking of all sorts of stuff. he is at the g20 right now. i myelf wod be distracted walkin somewer and wod pass wer i was attending to go. gonna need mor ethan this bro.

Yeltsin at least had the excuse of being an alcoholic.

I don't even like trump, but all that wild speculation on diseases which also happened for hillary is fucking ridiculous.
Could you please attack politicians for the content they represent rather than explicitely un-political shit?
I mean get your shit together, politicians are supposed to do POLITICS, judging them by anything else but their politics just shows how much of a dumbass you are.

HAHAHAHHA
PLUMPF
WHAT A FUCKING RETARD
FUCKING CLUMPF HAHAHAHAHAHA

"early?"
He's 71 with a terrible diet and no exercise besides golf
He's got right on time dementia

>Being a Trump apologist

you must be also suffering from dementia.
you forgot that you posted this yesterday.
still mad about that election, huh kid?
I hate the sound of crying children.

>Yeltsin at least had the excuse of being an alcoholic.

Trump's a cumaholic.

Leave daddy alone

i don't like trump but even i've done that before. i walk past limos all the time. i can't fucking afford them.

they're idiots.

being a faggot. cry some more kid.

so you exactly every thing about him?
interesting, sounds almost like you're stalking him.

The creepiness runs deep in that family.

>so you exactly every thing about him?
>interesting, sounds almost like you're stalking him.

Considering he is trying to be on the news 24/7 I'd say he is stalking us.

what language is this

weak return, you suck at this kid

Its a giant armored limo sitting directly in front of him at the bottom of the stairs he is walking down. He has lost his fucking mind.

>non-existent reply

Good show there!

blue bloods have always committed incest, who gives a shit. obama wod hire male hookers all the time, no one cared.

I'll take made up shit for 200 Alex.

twelveyearoldish

umadbro?

Early!? he's 70. normal onset of dementia

Mad about what? The president clearly being out of his fucking head?

more tears please. tell you what CNN might be interested in you professional opinion.
go talk to them. why are you wasting your time here? national security is a stake. your country needs you.

>hillary showing signs of literally having a seizure, collapsing out of nowhere, and coughing her lungs up
>hardly gets mainstream criticism for it
>trump walks away from cab to see if theres another option
>HURR DURR WHERE IS TRUMP'S CRITICISM HUH HUH HUH?

Join discord.io/blackout for nudes!!!

Join discord.io/blackout for nudes!!!!!

limo, not cab

Join discord.io/blackout for nudes!!!!!!!!

What the fuck are you babbling about?

>Mad about what?
you tell me, dummy. i didn't make this thread

lmfao, then he'd be addered already considering how old he is. realy, you must try alot harder then this, this is almost insulting.

-13/10

get fucked europe

you. you have information that could save all of mankind from the growing trumppocalypse and you're posting it here where it will do no good. you must alert the authorities young user. its in your hands now.
you are the hero we need. the hero we deserve.

Stress triggers the emergence of many neurological symptoms.

I think we need to get a new guy that's supposed to direct him to his car rather than let him wander off.

I don't care what his politics is. that's a bad security fuck up.

Dr. Wang I presume.

don't know much do you?

Jesus what the fuck lol

>lmfao, then he'd be addered already considering how old he is. realy, you must try alot harder then this, this is almost insulting.
>-13/10

Oh, I think it was just enough afford for you.

Early? He’s old as shit

>Stress triggers the emergence of many neurological symptoms.

Yeah, Mr. Snowflake is suffering from media induced PTSD.

>to see if there's another option

You deluded idiot
He is the president of the United States and he just stepped down some stairs from a jet down to a runway, aside from the fact that no, it's fucking secret service vehicle he had made for himself as always, he has a clear goddamned view of everything before he even steps down.

8/10

Does anyone else think that the man is clearly showing facial traits of a reptile?

hey look its Dr. Choaksondick.

what is jet lag Alex.

Having dementia would effect your ability to serve as a politician.

Probably just travel fatigue.

>what is jet lag Alex.

From a flight from Washington D.C. to Hamburg on one of the most comfortable planes in the world?

mentally ill
not fit for office
remove him NOW

>Donald Trump is suffering from early onset of dementia. Just like his father.

Snowflake, he's doing great. Hillary is not President. Suffer, faggot.

TRUMP 2020

OK will get right on that for you

>Probably just travel fatigue.

Again, he's flying as the president on Air Force One not basic economy and a low fair airline.

double dubs

the subject is about Trump being mentally fucking ill and you are ranting about CNN
you are dumb as fuck

>Hillary is not President.

No shit, Cpt. Obvious?!

>Hillary has allegely signs of diseases which are UNRELATED to her political agenda. What about the stupid catheter bag Sup Forums made up? That's right, it doesn't mean shit, because it's fucking unrelated to her politics, because politics don't imply that you have to carry heavy shit around, but make smart decisions.
And still the assumption about it was pulled out of your own ass. Have you ever made a mistake or forgot something? Seems you're not fit for living in this society anymore, because that's a clear indicator for dementia, yea - you should go in a nursing home, so you don't shit your own pants or forget to eat.
/rant

OP is suffering from Faggotry

Hey did you know Hillary is not President?

doesn't know what jetlag is

the subject is how much of a child you are kid.

Where do these photos even come from? Like, do they let some photographer into their house to watch them doing this?

>to see if theres another option

So you think he was trying to call a taxi?

you seriously posted this?
what about her eating her snot on TV during a speech?

>Hillary is not President?
see

it seems the manchildren find an adult touching their child sexually arousing.
mommy never loved them apparently

posts photo shop

yawn, sure kid

thanks for the confirmation

>basic economy
>air force one

both of these are still travelling, sorry if you didnt know that

>walks away from cab
His custom built, armegeddon survivable, goes everywhere he goes limo. Called the Beast. Yeah I'd forget about that too after it was blocking my path..............

Finally we have a female president in princess Ivanka.

Look at that! Despite all your tears and crying and faggotry Hillary is still not ruining the country as president. Must suck to be a liberal, mostly because the brain damage, but also because of all the black dicks that you let fuck your asshole. Get the fuck off my board communist prick.

another meaningless post.

sure kid

>still celebrating a trump presidency despite everything that's been promised by the cucklord himself has fallen through
>trump constantly embarrassed himself every day
>tweets like a middle schooler

i mean, I can totally see why you'd like him if you were an angry minor who likes to piss people off but honestly it's still disappointing to see people like you exist.

sad. has to call others kid to hide the fact he is twelve.

Yea but did you see how mentally fucked up Trump is now? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GODDAMN HIS BRAIN IS GONE!!!

that is actually alarming.

What because he didn't get in his limo? Because maybe he has a lot on his mind? Because maybe it was a long trip? Because maybe he is still a human?

Let me guess you have never done anything dumb, ever, in your life... Wait you probably support hillary... well youre fuckin dun kiddo

if it were true

I didn't know that jet lag made you blind.