A U S T R A L I A /aus/ G E N E R A L

A U S T R A L I A /aus/ G E N E R A L

G'day cunts.

James the lord virus tziavirus, lord of all unholy and evil in teh world. I SUMMON YOU! COME FORTH U CUNT FUCK

Wat m8?

Sydney and Melbourne are the only worth while cities on the continent.

Sydney needs to be glassed and remade according to a proper plan - as opposed to a hodgepodge of growth over the past couple of hundred years.

high as a kite

>2285
lol 2289 checking in

>Sydney
>worthwhile
How are your Lebos, lock out laws, and hipster cunts from Bondi treating ya?

Your right. My brothers a city planner and it is said that it is the last 'medieval city' arising without plan and order. Doesn't help you have historical fucking sandstone gutters or a gigantic housing bubble.

Lebs, don't see them unless you go out west and last time I was in Melbourne for new years I was almost crushed in a wave indians.

Thats a lie @the leb thing. what area you from?

Lockout it is bullshit, corporate corruption in politics but I'm not big on clubs when I have goon. Hipsters are not really in your face, and who needs Bondi, not like anyone not an asian tourist or country pleb ever go there.

Inner Sydney city.

Melbourne is now a fuckin asian city cunts.

Ain't it a bit late for an Aus thread. Reply with your time if you can be arsed.

Sydney 1:36 am

Indians are harmless though. You'll never hear of Indian gangs going around stabbing people.

melbs 1.37AM

You will in India though, cunts are fucked up back in their homeland

Hmmm

I assume you all like jim jefferies and say cunt to your mums. cheers ya fags

5011 reporting in
Add me on snapchat
Reallemon69

Anyone know what Hobart/Launceston are like? I'm considering moving there as I hate large cities and crowds and Tas is nice and scarcely populated. Plus I like the cold.

Same same sydbro. Missus is having a girls night so I'm playing vidya until my eyes bleed.

BASED JIMBOB LIVING IN THE SEPPO CUNTS HEADS RENT FREE

Caught out. Im an unobservant new fag. point stands for local time, believing that anyone away from the civilised lands of Melbourne and Sydney has a computer.

Tasmania is great, great scenery, no abos' temperate climate, and some of the best people. Not exactly civilised but you get real agrarian idealism vibes. Beautiful night sky. Drawback is alot of uneducated people but this isnt a problem if your already a bogan. I lived their for a year and kept returning.

I cant vidya after like 9pm my concentration/drive just goes. What are you playing?

We have a serious ghetto in Chatswood Sydney 80% asians

Definitely considering moving to Tassie once I finish my apprenticeship.

Yer but lebs stab lebs in lebs town so its an ideal scenario.

Check it out first, maybe do some hiking around the 'great' lakes. Be prepared to be unemployed unless your a fruit picking backpacker. Some nice historical stuff in the cities though.

Any places that are bogan hotspots that I should avoid?

I used to play EVE in a primarily US/Rus corp so I'm used to staying up all night to meet their play demands. Alas now that I have a full time job I simply don't have the time to play that.

At the moment I'm splitting my time between Warframe, Space Hulk Deathwing, and Grim Dawn; with a little War Thunder and KF2 for flavour.

Gidday ya flamin assholes

Top kek

fuck abos

I would think the cities would have bogan areas of 'urban poor' but I never lived there for long, otherwise while the standard of education may be lower the people are great in the 'country' but its kind of hard living there with a balance of employment and isolation on a rural business. I lived around Golden Valley (its in the name) look at that on maps and tell me its not the best in the world.

>check it out first
No shit Sherlock. I'm not just gonna up and move to a new state without 'checking it out first'. At least if I moved to Tassie I'd probably be the most intelligent person there by a pretty significant margin.

Anecdote about education levels; I knew a grown man who was functualy illiterate and lacked any formal education, I also lived opposite some home schooled 'hippie' kids called 'the ferals' who where 'taught' by equally vapid parents. Nice people, but dumb, strange for a non bogan city kid to see people lacking an basic education.

hobart is crowded and launceston is boring. move to devenport

I was just fearin for ya cunt, you sounded very gung ho and decided about it, its not exactly the land of opportunity, but living costs are low.

Yeah I get what you're saying. I don't have too many issues getting along with country folk who may have forgone some formal education to learn the land/their trade. It's the inane standard bogan that I can't stand.

Thanks for the tip, I'll scope it out!

>living costs are low
Which is exactly why I'm considering making moving there. Melbourne is too expensive. Plus I like the quite, and Tassies climate is a lot more appealing to me than anywhere else in Australia as I don't really like the heat.

Most of Tasmania is 'boring', if you wanted entertainment stay in Melbourne or Sydney. Devonport is similar to many Newzealand cities.

even a smaller town like ulverstone or burni

yeah i guess

its way to crowded in the cities tho

Yeah, climate was great, cool winters and plentiful rainfall, typical of the best parts of NZ (same latitude). What i loved is that people actually use the wood fires they have in their homes. My neighbours oven for everything they did was wood fuelled, it was a real jump back in time. That population really needs younger people though its in decline in many areas.

Gota bed cunts. Night.