Gang experience thread

Gang experience thread

I'm curious on what makes people feel the need to join gangs. What makes them so special? Are they overrated/underrated? Are they as bad or good as they sound.

If you have any good or bad experiences being in or be apart of a gang let us know.

People with no direction in life who desire to be looked at as "cool", join a gang.

You are on the wrong website, friend

This is where all the edgy, and sometimes normie,12-18 year old surburban white kids hang out.

I'm well aware of the people who hang out on this board, it's quite cancer. Waiting for the old Sup Forums to (never) return

I ran with a gang many many years ago. I'm out now, it was a small crew and they're all locked up now, a few are dead. I wanted in at the time because they were the baddest motherfuckers in town. Nobody fucked with them. I wanted that I guess. In the end it's not really worth it. Almost never ends well. Any other questions?

It's more like you slowly dwelve into it. For example, I had an old friend I got into contact with again. We hanged out and so for about two days until he introduced me to his friends. Hoodlums, hoes, you name it. They were all kind of nice to be with, though. Most of the girls were kinda slutty though. They introduced me into more and more people, eventually I started meeting people that were more than just hoodlums that shoplift. I started meeting people that steals mopeds (dunno how to spell it) collect debs and etc. Some were in gangs and some were not. Some had killed, though only a few of them. What saved me from dwelving any further into that kind of degeneracy was funnily enough a love triangle between me, a girl who I knew from months back and someone I met with the rest of the people. I enjoyed it at the beginning. It was something different and fucking around with them was fun, but the more and more I was with them the less and less I liked them. I eventually tired of it, as there was a lot of drama between everyone and different people. Even after the love triangle I was still with them. I fought a lot but my perception of them changed eventually. The bitches were easy though. They were literally passed between everyone, they were simply together for the reason of being together. They were never really serious, just 2 week bullshit. Taking advantage of that was fun.

But what made you feel like you wanted to be like them? Did you want to be apart of something bigger than what was around? Not looked as the "normal guy"? Did you desire to do illegal things?

Did You guys do anything to other people, excluding stealing from them? Also for the ones you mention that have killed, were they always around did they intimidate you?

not one gangs the same you see, i wanted to join because me and my buddys grew up together and started raiding hell in highschool everyone associated us with the neighborhood gang even though we weren't at the time.....i guess we all thought it would be badass if we did. anyways different gangs different rules,styles, costoms, different views on what is and isnt acceptable its not all the same. but for me it was just solidifying myself with my bros.

No, some of us mainly robbed others. Sometimes, if someone was acting like an asshole we'd beat him up, steal his shoes, phone and clock. Usually break a finger or two. The ones that had killed were very rarely with us. Yes, knowing that they had murdered was very intimidating. They always seemed kinda dark, almost depressing most of the time.

So a gang to you is just a stronger bond between you and your other friends? Did it help with relationship? Along with you mention you were in highschool, did your parents question you about who you were hanging out with?

To expand on your thought, user.

People who feel a need to belong, will gravitate to whatever group seems accepting of them. Whether that's a gang, or a church congregation. For some, the potential to garner some level of notoriety, money, or the desire to rebel, makes gangs irresistible, but that's not the only reason people join. Some do so, because they see no other alternatives.

When I started running with the Hard Boyz I was a 15 year old white boy in a shit neighborhood. I used to get molested all the time by hobos in Clyde park walking to and from school. I'd given easily 50 handjobs at knifepoint by age 15. The Hard Boyz were known all over town for raping people out im the streets, at bars, clubs, everywhere. So I started hanging around amd before long they put me through initiation. I had to rape my dad to prove I was a cold, hard rapist. I passed, and after a few years all the hobos in Clyde park knew to get on all fours if I so much as looked their way. The rest is history.

I have never once wanted to be in a gang. However, I have often fantasized about being in a gang bang. With me being Pepsi, of course. That shit would be cash.

Did you rob other people that were members of other gangs, people that you saw vulnerable to it, or both. Was it planned or just acted out of opportunity?

All the old /b members are at infinitechan or got lives
its the same with /pol

I might have to go over there as well, I'm tired of going on here and searching for diamond in the ruff.

i guess it was more of a brotherhood, we arnt as close as we use to be. but back in our day i would have died for those fuckers without question , its just ignorance i guess. yea my mom didnt really like the fact that we looked like thugs but she met some of them personally and said they were good kids but didnt like the road we were headed. we'd get into fist fight with the other "gangs" and id come home all bruised up with a pumpkin head. haha i think thats what killed her the most

So in your opinion, do you think gangs or gang related groups are a thing for the young and uneducated?

Probably both. I don't have too much insight on why they'd do it. It was always planned. Me and a friend jumped a guy for kicking a random person off some stairs, who also filmed him doing it. He had also jumped a friend of a friend with his crew, they also stole a gucci backpack and a pair of J's. We jumped him for our own agenda, not because we were asked to. I ended up hiding inside for a day or two because I was scared that he'd search for us.

not exactly....what i meant by ignorance is that i didnt realize my full potential in life. so if im gonna put myself in potential danger for a friend it better be a damn good reason. and i think attacking another group of individuals over turf is dumb as fuck i personally do t believe in that so there are some aspect of the life that is cool and others are just backwards. i just wish that we would have old school street fights to settle any beef amongst other crews like the old days. and about the education bit not a gangster are stupid its just that most of them are haha.....stupid and crazy

sorry about the typos

Thank you both for providing me with some information. I was oddly curious on gangs and if they are as popular as they sound and as "scary" as people make it.

Also a combination of stupid and crazy is never good :)

Have a great day

no problema