Do the Patriots ever stop cheating?

Do the Patriots ever stop cheating?

Honestly what the fuck?

>pay some mick to fuck up the Steeler's sleep schedule

absolutely pathetic

should have deflated their mattresses.

every other team is playing football. the patriots are playing war.

The cheatriots are the worst. I don't care how bad Xeattle's fan base is, I officially hate the pats more.

Excellent wake up the rapisturger.

kek

This. I've never really hated a Seattle team. It's always their fans. The Patriots are a poison to the integrity of the game.

>give them the flu
>fuck with their sleep schedule

God I hate the Cheatriots. They ruined this sport

>muh video
>muh flu
>muh sleep
so many excuses

I mean didn't the Seahawks do exactly this last year? I remember something about a team having fire alarms pulled the night before a game in Seattle

bostonians are the blacks of white people

pathetic to be honest, amirite m8?

Russians hacked those fire alarms

>expecting trump's team not to cheat

they did, 4/nfl/ is just PMSing because the Patriots are at best rumored to be involved

cry harder. faggots.

Like pottery

attaboy, Ireland.

At this point it doesn't really matter how they do. Their seasons are nullified by their asterisk.

The patriots had nothing to do with this. Just retarded fans. Stay delusional and mad

Literally doing everything they can to stop Le'Veon Bell and it still won't work.

BUT THEY PAID HIM TO DO IT TRUST ME MY DAD WORKS AT NINTENDO

Pats haters are the worst. There's no evidence anyone within the Pats' organization had anything to do with this and yet you fucking morons will accuse the best franchise in football.

Absolutely pathetic that you don't understand that recording defensive signals is perfectly legal, the ideal gas law and that every team has asshole fans.

This happens all the time with other teams, crybabies

Patriots fans are usually casuals who just like them because they win a lot. Kind of like New York Yankees fans.

t. cheatcuck """fan"""

Kek this

llmaoooo get fucked stoolers i wish i had been there to pull the alarm myself

WAHHHHH THE PATRIOTS ARE ABOUT TO WIN ANOTHER SUPER BOWL WAHHHHH

ITS CALLED HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE

>asterisk
funny, I don't see any on our Lombardis, and Goodell never ordered any to be etched on them. but keep up that hate-fantasy you seem to be unable to get over.

Cheatriots are so shook they are literally paying their bandwagon to pull shenanigans like this

is this a meme for ants?

>owl is a 100% lock now because cheating accusations make them stronger
random pats fan is the real MVP

>shook
over what, exactly?

Over having to face a healthy Steelers for once

WITNESSED

I don't think I've ever been in a hotel where the fire alarm went off

What if you live on like the 99th floor of that 100 floor building in Dubai and the fire alarm goes off , do you just take the stairs?

Literally no proof the patriots were involved but assmad cucks just have to blame trump for something.

There are fire-proof elevators for emergency personnel, and pressurized saferooms

>not wanting it so badly that you're willing to go the extra mile and take the game out of the field

>our Lombardis

Is this the excuse we're going to hear about tomorrow? Fucking cucks, play through adversity

>Making a cheating accusation during playoff season

NEVER FAILS

CHAMPS CONFIRMED

We all knew they were going to try to cheat. Wonder what else they did that they didn't get caught for.

Pretty obvious somebody did this on purpose to fuck with the Steelers. However, that doesn't mean BB gave the orders.

yes, because Bill Belichick and Tom Brady are ever scared of anything. dumbass

No shit, moron

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. If I was staying at a hotel and the team playing mine was there, I'd do it too.

awww, is babby mad that I broke out the old >we trope?

>this didn't move the line one bit

degenerates BTFO

blount had the flu last week

Your Lombardis? Kek you prolly didn't even play sports in school.

Hehehe

filtered

Underrated post

No shit, it was a Patriots fan trying to give his team a competitive advantage.

The cheatriots should get penalized 3 points or yards for fan interruption.

once in a double tree in portland ME, only like 12 floors but still had to walk down the fire escape. false alarm and ruined a goodnight sleep lol

They dont play till 7..waking up at 3am for 20 mins wont effect them and if that's tje reason they lose, they dont deserve to be in the championship...stop making excuses before the game . I hope steelers lose and bring this up as their reason for ot and im not even a patriots fan. Go falcons!

>Ben tries to rape another girl
>she pulls the fire alarm to try and escape
>gets covered up
>pats get the blame
typical.

Football, baseball, indoor and outdoor track (100m, 200m, relays.) What sports did you play, user?

A true fan

>game at 640
>thinking a 300am wake up call means anything

>our Lombardis

The same exact thing happened to the patriots a few years ago and they still won the super bowl

This shit happens more than I can count. Hotels need to step up their fucking security.

Foxboro confirmed for worst homefield.

Rottenburger is getting the pictures of his night with 2 underage girls right about now

More security isn't going to stop some random fan from pulling a fire alarm. The guy was already caught and arrested.

I still can't believe he stole that superbowl ring for like ten years.

Like what kind of manchild do you have to be to steal your guests stuff?

>americans in charge of handle the bantz

>test hotels fire safety system to make sure your opponent is safe
>people get mad

the pats just cant win

actually cracked me up, thanks user

>People get genuinely mad at cheeky, wholesome, fun for the whole family pranks when the Pats do it

MOMMY, BABY NEED BINKY DOS MEAN O PATWIUTS MADE ME SWEEPY

NO FAYA, DAY CHEETS

>it's a Tim Brody rapes the failcons owl

Kek

by blacks he means niggers

was ben in the middle of raping someone when the alarm went off ?

>WAKE UP

Not when u got fans that pull alarms faggot

underrated post tbqhf

>this doesn't happen at literally every team hotel

Did you add hats just start watching football?

>Not respecting Belichick and his ruthless nature to do whatever it takes to win

Your loss.

Happened to the Panthers during their road games last year.

It's usually just stupid fans.

>Being player for player better than the other team and defeating them in a game of football is cheating now

???

ouch
underrated

Your mum

>bawwston fans

they are willing to do anything to win

still underage b& I see.

that just makes it MORE likely that it's the patriots trying to cheat again. I bet Belicheck and brady immediately added it to their playbook after it happened to them once, you don't just come up with these ideas out of nowhere.