Name a anime that you fucking despise Sup Forums

Name a anime that you fucking despise Sup Forums.

Can I name a whole genre?
Romance
So fucking shit

Fairytail

POWER OF FRIENDSHIP EKKS DEE

Same here its really fucking overrated

Bbk/Brnk

I literally screenshoted that exact moment too.

How about all of them?

Agreed

What a slut. Sauce?

Eromanga Sensei, it's absolute trash

Attack on Titan for what they did to Team Four Star.

Elfen lied

Sword Art Online, it was a good concept that got ran through in 12 episodes and now look at it.....

I SAT THROUGH 12 FUCKING EPISODES OF EROMANGA SENSEI, AND FOR WHAT? AND OREIMO REFERENCE
FUCK THAT SHIT

tfw you've seen hentai with better plot that eromanga sensei

h-how mean

LITTLE WITCH ACADAMIA its so fucking bad

that's right, i would have given up at episode 1 but user always finishes what he start
truly a trash tier show

I know it's considered a classic pretty much, but I've never been able to get into Corey in the House.

Clannad- after story.

School days ;}

I get this. Romance is my second favorite genre (after horror) for western media but 99% of anime is either harem bullshit or "We love each other but can't be together because of our Families/Careers"

Its fucking infuriating. Please somebody point me to a romance anime or manga that actually has a satisfying ending. Fucking Japs/Chinks love blue balling themselves for some reason.

Anything Clannad. Cross manage sucks too. Most slice of Life sucks. Except if it has action/comedy/ecchi to set off the boring

More trash than Sin: Nanatsu no taizai? I accidentally watched that, holy shit hurt to watch

same i think im done with the authour/ genre

i would have to dissagree solely because of lotte

Dragonball Z

You shut your whore mouth, oreimo is a masterpiece, at least until last episode.

mods, get me my banhammer
cause of ban: promoting trash

the incest story was ok till the last ep but i liked koroneko so much more than the sister

im bad as fuck with names

Yeah I forgot the sisters name aswell, fuck her anyway, it's all about Ayase

Lain.

yeh Ayase was ok

Sword Art Online

CGI Berserk

Naruto

Sword Art Online 2 Electric Boogaloo

Sword Art Online again because fuck it.

Generic Titty Girl harem action thing where main character is an autistic virgin

Not gonna lie, the ending where he gets fucking stabbed made me the happiest I've ever been

Every slice of life anime.

Attack on Titan for that and taking fucking forever to make new episodes

Can't agree more.

All of them

One Piece. Started to read the manga. Turned shit eventually of course (very quickly actually for a mainstream manga). Manga is gay = so is the anime.

katekyo hitman reborn
I hate this anime so freaking much

Fairytale. Fucking trash at its finest

Welcome to the NHK has a solid romance. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood has a good romance subplot with a great payoff as well, even though it's not the main focus. Kimi no na Wa is good as well