What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia....i/Steve_Courson
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm lazy . Life is short. I average 1 blowjob a week anyway so why would I spend all my time in the gym and inject steroids ?

I just don't care honestly

I enjoy liquor drugs and food faaaarrrr to much.

/thread

I bet you can give a lot more blowjobs a week, if you get fit!

Who the Fuck has time for that?
I manage 100 sit ups and 100 push ups most days and that's a struggle to fit in.
Also, you just look like a vain jerk with nothing of value to add to any conversation when you spend that much time on your appearance.

Don't want to spend every waking minute obsessing over diet and workout times. I'd rather just be fit.

samefag

Why would I want to look like a fake piece of shit? And you need steroids to look like that. Why would I want to fuck up my body?! You're at fucking idiot

>I average 1 blowjob a week

I get a blowjob every day from several different women each week. You could to, but only if you get fit.

Money. You think getting like that is cheap?

Lack of motivation at the mo. I'm doing gym and wrestling but in this area you are better to skip gym days if you honestly dont feel like it.

I'm straight

A body like that costs a whole lot of 2 things: time and money. Steroids are expensive as fuck (dont act like you can get that cut without some kind of supplement), plus, the cost for high quality foods that you have to eat several times a day is unrealistic.

sure you can spend all day every day pumping iron, but if you have to work full time to keep a roof over your head, you dont have the time to spend on flexing, or the money to afford the food+steroids.

>a blowjob every day from several different women each week.

And all it took was 4 hours a day in the gym. What a deal. I could spend 4 hours a day hustling to make more money which would then have the same effect.

I don't have to pay for though. The women who suck my dick volunteer to do it, because the view me as being THAT sexy.

>not knowing what it feels like to be desired by droves of women

>Steroids are expensive as fuck

Not to mention they eventually cause cancer. No thanks. Not now, not ever.

OP's pic is shopped, look near the ear you fags

4 hours? You only need 45 minutes!

My excuse? Currently working on it. I'm not there yet because it takes time. I'm putting the work in, it just hasn't payed off yet.

You're paying for gym time, eggs, chicken, whey protein, muscle milk, HGH, etc.

I can just pay for blowjobs. It's a LOT cheaper and then I'm not locked into a grueling workout regimen.

That was obvious.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice try.

This. Anyone who thinks working out for 4 hours a day will result in gains doesn't know shit about weightlifting.

Can you be more vague? Even if it's only two hours, so what? It's most definitely not 45 minutes a day. Not to look like that.

Fat fuck has a point

torn ACL ... cant do shit right now. R.i.P. Gainz

Bike 6-8 miles everyday.

I'm just fat, lazy and depressed (see "fat, lazy")

laziness

i just don't care to exercise. i'm not overweight or anything.

If you want to look cut, like a swimmer, you lift a moderate amount of weight for high number of repetitions for each exercise (5-6 sets of 15-20 repetitions). If you want to strength train, like the Op, you lift a high amount of weight for low number of repetitions for each exercise (1-2 sets of 3-5 repetitions).

The goal of strength training is to empty your tank rapidly, lifting as much as you physically can lift just a few times, which is why 45 minutes a day will actually get you more gains than working out for 2 hours a a day.

>people arguing w/ this user
>in his fantastical argument

What women are volunteering to give you a blowjob (they're not) cuz you look like that (you don't and he's gay-)?

You don't need an ACL to do pushups or sit ups. That isn't a valid excuse.

When you recover from your ACL injury, you're going to have a shitload of fat on your body that is going to make working out more difficult.

This. This guy knows.

I read books

skinny genes

I work out every day and have been consistent for 30 years. I know all about reps and weight. I have a flat stomach, great muscle tone, but have little interest in being big. Being big sends a message to women that you're self-absorbed. If I had a great face, maybe I'd go there.

*tips fedora*

>Being big sends a message to women that you're self-absorbed.

>my value is determined by the opinion of others

>free blowjobs

No such thing. You just don't eat enough. Genetics are a meme

Enjoy your herpes

>Being big sends a message to women that you're self-absorbed.

Why am I not surprised that /fit/ can't into female attraction triggers

Herpes isn't that big of a deal. It's just a rash that shows up once every two years for only a few days and it doesn't even hurt. 1 in 6 people have it.

wtf is wrong with your head? oh nvm its shop, carry on.

I don't have fucking time to go to the gym five times a week and the money for all the food you need to eat before starving yourself for a month to get that chiseled abs look. That guy didn't look like that couple months ago, nobody looks like that constantly it's achieved by bulking up and then cutting (starving yourself).

I agree with you about the steroids but you are totally incorrect about the food. If you learn how to prepare and cook food, you can have a nutritious diet for about $2.50 per meal

Source: I'm a chef that feeds rehab patients on about $2.37 per meal

>Herpes isn't that big of a deal.

I had the herp. It went away. True story. Still have HSV-1 though, but I know how to deal with it.

>It went away

Still better to not have it.

>$2.37 per meal

That's a gourmet meal at a restaurant in my country.

As long as you're not fat/overweight, then you're fine. I think you should start caring; women will throw themselves on you.

>it went away

My excuse? I'm not good at photoshop

Not every guy is obsessed with having women throwing themselves at them....

>you can have a nutritious diet for about $2.50 per meal

Not untrue. Real food isn't that expensive unless you buy only non GMO and organic.

You really don't. You need dedication and time.

What's with this pic? Tiny fuckin head. Long fuckin neck. Horrible shoop. Go back to kindergarten computer class.

Crazy, I know, but it happened.

i don't know how to photoshop

i'd rather be intellectually strong than physically strong, books > gym in terms of getting you a better job in the future, of that there is no doubt.

gym = waste of time

ive got no photoshop license

same here, I caught it from one of my bros, I drank lots of orange juice and ate lots of peaches and it went away.

> work 60 hr/week
> must keep up routine or end up with flying squirrel skin, or 2X speed obesity

You don't know how to get up off your lazy fatass and actually try. It takes years to get a body like that, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

the library is your gym chief, what weight of books do you read a month bro?

were all gonna make it bruh

my dog ate my homework

>dying in sauna

>making it

Har har har. My immune system will be studied by scientists some day, I'm convinced.

no excuse here.
simply do not have enaugh time for such art.
i am working. guy in picture never lifted anything besides his training gear. Safecall

Quite the specimens of health...........lol

Mike Mentzer died 2001 age 49 heart complications
Ray Mentzer died 2001 age 47 Berger's disease
Ron Teufel died 2002 age 45 liver failure
Scott Klein died 2003 age 30 kidney failure and heart failure
Sonny Schmidt died 2004 age 51 cancer
Robert Benavente 2004 age 30 massive heart attack
Charles Durr 2005 age 44 enlarged heart
Don Youngblood 2005 age 51 massive heart attack
Paul Demayo 2005 age 38 heroin overdose
Fannie Barrios 2005 age 41 (female) apparent stroke
Eric Otero 2006 age 37 infection in his tooth that entered his bloodstream
Eduardo Kawak 2006 age 47 heart attack
Rob Sager 2007 age 29 HEART FAILURE
Greg Deferro 2007 age 53 heart disease
Dan Puckett 2007 age 22 heart condition
Shelley Beattie 2008 age 39 (female) suicide
Joe Meeko 2009 age 48 Lyme disease
Luke Wood 2011 age 35 kidney failure and heart failure
Carlos Rodriguez 1991 age 48 stomach cancer
Mohammed Benaziza 1992 age 33 he took an injection of clenbuterol
Ray McNeil 1995 age 29 killed by his wife
Andreas Münzer 1996 age 31 liver and then kidneys failed
Johnny Fuller 2006 age 62 cancer
Wilfred Sylvester 2006 age 62 alzheimers
Derrick Whitsett 2004 age 38 heart attack
Trevor Smith 2004 age 33 No official cause but he was 400lbs 6ft 1"
Curtis Leffler 1998 age 36 heart attack
Hans Hopstaken 2002 age 45 unspecified heart condition, or pnuemonia
Art Atwood 2011 age 38 heart attack

Bj johns 1995-1996? age 34 New Zealand Heart attack
lou barrie 2001 age 40 died instantly after a massive heart
Claudia Bianchi 2004 age 34 blocked arteries
Big Boss Man' Ray Traylor 2004 age 41 heart attack
Marianna Komlos 2004 age 35 breast cancer
Luke Iams 2003 age unsure 40's heart attack
Anthony Clark 2005 age 39 massive heart attack
Mannie Hamilton 2005 age 62 heart attack
Roger Estep 2005 brain cancer
John Riggins 2005 age 33 kidneys failed, liver stopped functioning, lungs filling up with fluid and he has pneumonia
John Ware 2005 Age 46 (former PLer; current football coach) heart attack
Doug Young, 2005 age 61, powerlifter massive heart attack
Norm Dabish, 2005 age 46, Co-founder of Powerhouse Gyms. heart attack
Herb Glossbrenner, 2005 age 63, suffers stoke
Steve Courson 2005 Steroid whistle blowers for the NFL en.wikipedia....i/Steve_Courson crushed to death
Eddie Guerrero, 2005 age 38. acute heart failure due to arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease (artery wall thickens as a result of the accumulation of fatty materials such as cholesterol)
Hans Ossner, 2006 age 64 cancer
Dave Barno, 2006 age 35 dead lifting while back was broken
Russ Knipp 2006 age 63 heart attack

>not doin 4 cycles a year
>not shoving mass amounts of coke up your nose
stay mirin sad cunt

sry but you have no idea how painful it is to even "stand" when you got freshly operated on that.

His head looks too small for his body.

Yes I do. I had an ACL injury playing football in high school. If you're experiencing pain, you aren't being properly medicated.

You don't have to stand to do pushups and sit ups

>no photoshop
>lazy af
>dont want huge muscles
>enjoy food and games too much to exercise.
>not unfit anyway.

Don't have one, working on it. I just lost 65 Lbs doing keto with a 20% calorie defecit, when I hit 165 lbs which should be in 2 more weeks (another 9 lbs) I will start lifting. Just about at 15% body fat and I was at 28.

I haven't worked out a single time yet and like I just said I have lost 65 lbs. It only took me 3 months btw.

Lol yeah, nothing intelligent about investing in your health right? You can just buy more years when you're a fat piece of shit.... oh wait

You don't have to fucking starve yourself to lose weight and be in good shape.

Walking 10,000 steps a day, lifting for an hour 3-5 times per week. And actually eating a diet that has a healthy balance of macronutrients is all you need.

It's really not that hard to be fucking healthy. OMFG I can't stop eating, seriously? People are just lazy as hell and undisciplined.

Jump rope and dumbbelss. Im 6 months in and I just got the hang of the intermediate fasting diets and daily intense workouts. The progress has yet to come.

Congrats! A lot of people here won't realize how difficult that is but a keto diet is fucking hell for the first couple weeks. Keep up the good work!

I'm 5'11 165, the feeling of reaching your ideal weight and seeing that 6 pack is better than any fucking meal

Why aren't you doing a keto diet? At your body fat you would be losing about 6-8 lbs a WEEK.

That's an extremely unhealthy amount of weight loss a week. Research has shown that most individual's who drop weight that fast go back to their original weight within a few months.

I'm not bashing the keto diet, it works. However, working up to it by slowly increasing the caloric deficit is the healthy way to create a lasting lifestyle.

I absolutely Agree. I never actually went through Keto flu so i don't know it's hardships. Right from the get go i made sure to get enough salt and take a magnesium supp. I eat about 1600 calories a day and i lose on average 1-1.5 lbs every single morning. It's amazing and I will be doing this for the rest of my life.

This will blow your mind: It fucking does

No..that is very wrong. I have been researching and studying diets and nutrition for the past 10 years of my life, and can assure you that what I am doing is 10 times more healthy than eating a "balanced" diet that the government churns out. There is literally. Literally, no such thing as an unhealthy amount of weight loss in a short period of time. What matters is HOW you lose it. Not to mention, I wont ever be gaining this weight back, so not sure what you are talking about. I'm not doing a fad diet or a quick fix, I have physically changed my way of eating entirely for the rest of my life. When i get my blood tests back the results are Amazing and my doctor goes nutty when he ses the results, I have never been more healthy in my entire life.