My dad only has 3 months to live, Sup Forums

My dad only has 3 months to live, Sup Forums.

Make me feel better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rdpBZ5_b48g
youtube.com/watch?v=n69jY5ouozA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 months to be less of a failure, go

My old man is probably going to die within the next five years of a massive heart attack due to a lifetime of drinking and smoking paired with excessive weight.

He's walking a path of slow suicide, and no matter how much people try to help him, he keeps getting fatter.

If your old man is dying from causes beyond his control, honor him and his memory. It's really the only thing you can do.

But if it's a situation like mine, all that's left is disappointment.

in 3 months, you'll finally be able to hook up with your sexy mother

>taking the b8

Assuming this is real, get the fuck off an anonymous image board that doesn't give a shit about your problems, and go spend time with the man who helped birth you and raise you. That man, that human is your flesh and blood, he is the life force that brought you here and kept you here. Poetics aside, he's your fucking dad, dumbass. He loves you. You go make the best of it. Let him tell you stories, allow him to bestow all his knowledge unto you. This is such a horrifying, but vital experience. Let it hurt. Let yourself mourn. Let yourself panic. Because if you blow this experience and hide behind the Internet, or try distracting yourself, you are throwing away his final lesson to you: Learning loss.

Tl;dr: Stop being a pussy and go spend every waking moment with him.

Thanks, user.

Godspeed, OP.

God I wish that was me.

This world blows, he's a lucky guy

I'm not OP, but when my old man dies, none of the good things you listed will be true. He might love me. But damned if I could tell.
He's never told me stories, let alone had even a single conversation with me over the past 30 years.
Hasn't taught me shit directly. Although his shitty attitude has taught me plenty by forcing me to figure things out on my own.

There will be no mourning for my old man. I doubt there would even be many tears at his funeral.
And I'm not just being dark and edgy. I mean this legitimately. The man is not well loved, and for good reason.
No idea why my mother is still with him either.... But that's a rant for another day.

Get out of Sup Forums and go with him,

youtu.be/rdpBZ5_b48g

How about you and him go do things he's always wanted to do?

Mine passed away in Feb. My condolences. The one thing I wish I would have done different was spend more time with him.
You should do that.

My dad died 4 years ago. I can't make you feel better, but I can give you some advice.

Say what you need to say to him now. Everything. You WILL regret it if you dont, and that's the kind of regret that slowly eats you alive if you let it.

OP should eat a dick, then tend to his father.

These repeating digits should cheer you up

Remove the suspense by killing him now.

Im 18 yo.
My dad left me while ago.
He isnt black but still supports blacks culture.
My mom is drunking bitcch.
So i really dont care about any of them. I just want be away from them.
>Even your father dies you still have your mother not like I.

at least he'll go out with donald trump as president.

no one knows that they only have 3 months to live, you lying fuck

i was within 3 hours, and even in the hospital, they didn't have a clue, until one nurse realized I couldn't breathe after I rang the call bell and asked for something to help me sleep after 5 days without one minute of sleep

I have something similar. My mom has a lump in her breast that is slowly growing and she REFUSES to get a biopsy. Im in fucking biomedical research and she asks me my advice, and no matter what i tell her she immediately distrusts it due to a slight onset of mental illness (her mom and grandmother were very ill towards the end, believing in conspiracies and gangstalking).

I wouldnt mind it but she asks me my advice, and then a fight starts when she wont listen to me. I love her so fucking much, i dont know why she would think that im giving her advice to hurt or harm her. But ultimately, she would rather die naturally from cancer than go through chemo, that i know. So i have to respect her decision to slowly kill herself; it's her body, her health, her life, and i have to honor that. it took me so long to come to terms with it.

good luck user.

in a way, you're lucky. My dad has been such an integral part of my life, when he dies, i dont know what the fuck im going to do emotionally man. Im going to be a wreck for half a year or so.

Sorry, OP. I don't have anything to make you feel better. I lost my father several years ago to a long, painful battle with lung cancer. Shit wasn't cash.

All I can offer you is my sympathy and a picture from my folder of unfunny garbage.

He wont be suffering anymore at least. I'm sure he lived a long, meaningful life, mate. He did make you, so that has to be something. Just try to keep your chin up, now.

youtube.com/watch?v=n69jY5ouozA