Caption this

Caption this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jLB59GcYVEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice job letting in a bunch of refugees in your country and the regretting it because you're realized how retarded you are.

"The only reason God doesn't erase you from the face of the Earth is because you amuse him somehow"

"I was democratically elected"

"I know what I'm doing"

This is gold

"Did you check out Ivanka's ass too?"

THAT SINGLE CHILDLESS BITCH IS THE WORST

Unless the Goldman Sachs Jew is working on policy benefiting America...it looks like trump like a to have an entourage....where's that faggot Kushner?

Dipping ones head is not the same as bowing oneself. Read a fucking book moron.

Being this pedantic in 2017

you childless bitch

>...wait, so what's the nuclear triad?

Problem, with what he said at the G20 event?

He actually thought Podesta was a bigger issue than anything else at the G20, like it affected every other country in the world.

He is a fucking idiot.

And of course he sucked Putin's cock and accepted Putin's "word" that Russia did not interfere with the Election.

Y'all have a puppet on a string for a President, and the strings are broken.

nigga if the strings are broken they aren't attached. Meaning our president isn't under Russian control as you are implying.
The word you want is tangled
Read a fucking book instead of buzzfeed you troglodyte

salty fag?

Trump - Sooo... I need some advice on building a wall...

If he is loose to do his stupid shit then that is worse.

>but but something something troglodyte

Funny how it is the people with the tin foil hats, hiding behind a computer pointing fingers at everyone they don't agree with as living in a cave.

Guess what, us non-Americans around the world are not as fucking stupid as you, we see how bad a state your country is in, the main problem is Most Americans don't.

And they live the fantasy lie of freedom every year, while their corporate run congress and senate bleeds the country dry.

Please go on tell us how you think that the US's GDP is the country's wealth... go on give us another laugh buddy.

Nope but you are for resorting to saying "salty fag?"

sorry... homosexueal

>anyone who says anything disparaging is salty
12yr old detected

i love you, pleas be my second wife

Donald : "You're ruining Europe"
Angela : "Raaape!!! Boo hoo hoo the white cis male is raping me with his truth!!!"

pray to your single childless cunt

what the fuck is homosexueal? A gay french man?

"You're a pimple on society's ass and you'll never amount to nothing."

what is this Andy Sixx meme all about?

sorry i dont speak moron

I think you'll find trying to claim he is bowing is the pedantic act.

best one so far

must be european

What he said was pedantic, he was looking for a truth in his head he thought was right which would only be true in a specific instance.

Bowing doesn't mean on the floor on your hands and knees, it can mean even slighting dipping your head too.

So yeah he was being pedantic (the poster that is).

Dipping your head to receive something around the neck, such as a medal is not bowing. Sure, you can dip your head to bow, but you can get on all fours to get fucked in the ass. Although you might be cleaning the kitchen floor. Guess you're also getting fucked in the ass. You're an idiot.

ha funny

He's not bowing. He's getting a fucking baller ass chain put on him by the sand nigger king. They're homies. You'd do the same if you had friends.

And then he curtsies as the king turns away. Here at 0:19
youtu.be/jLB59GcYVEQ
Curtsied!

That wasn't a curtsy, he was just shifting his weight because he had accidentally stepped on his own dick.