Rodgers offense shut out

Packers defense is already gassed

>dirty turds

Falcons will win and you will get a gf by the super bowl

But only if you reply to this post with an image of a teenagers ass

>pass to Jones every play

Gee I wonder how the pats will shut them out

PACKERS BTFO BY STONE OLD DAN QUINN

Nice 3rd down conversion. Also thank you based God that Mack is okay.

Don't know. Try reverse image searching.

Stay mad

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUDGE PACKING IT IN

I need sauce

MATT VICK

MATT VICK

APOLOGIZE

M

V

P

>Ryan scrambling for a TD

IT'S ALL OGRE

HERE YOU GO PEDO

why dont the packers just cover jones

MATTY FUCKING ICE

>PUCKERS

17-0

MATT VICK

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAGA

MATTY ICE

MATT VICK
A
T
T

V
I
C
K

OH GOD THE RAPE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

>-0-17

THE COMEBACK BEGINS

The only QB I've seen that ran slower was Peyton Manning

LOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOL

MATT "THE GOD" RYAN JUST WALKS IN AHAHAHAHAHHAHAQHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Why would I be mad???

Is Green Bay the worst team in NFL history? Is Aaron "weave and heave" Rodgers the worst quarterback of all-time?

Not to be pedantic, but bart is 10 years old

i thought this was supposed to be a close game wtf?

do you think the cowboys would have put up a better fight than the packers?

Yes to both

This is getting embarrassing. How must it feel to live in Green Bay, where the Packers are literally the ONLY thing that gives their shitty lives meaning, and just get absolutely embarrassed like this on national television? If they were Japanese they'd probably all kill themselves in shame.

>up 17-0 at home in the NFC Championship Game
>they choke again

Are we about to witness the greatest cucking of the modern NFL era?

Stop you fucking spic, I'm gay and dont appreciate it.

>The only good guys left are winning
Now New England "let's cheat all the time" Patriots have to lose, and it will be a respectable matchup.

matt ryan is the mvp and they are blowing out the packers but fox is showing graphics about how much tom brady admires aaron rodgers..

can someone plz explain fox's huge rodgers boner every week and every year?

Capers gonna be fired after this game, yeah?

>He thinks this team is anything close to the 2012 team

I love Smith but he was soft as fuck once he got a lead. Quin is a different beast.

>WEEE REEADDYY
>Falconiggers

No, hes here forever

I guess the price Matt Ryan has to pay is getting Rodgers feces all over his dick

Is Capers elite?

Considering putting £300 on the Patriots to win lads, is it a dead certainty that they will win?

Fucking gronk kys you ham planet butter fingers faggot fucking packers think these fat fucks is the key to running I guess

>fox

Its every network. The amount of rodgers cocksucking the past 2 weeks has been ridiculous.

how bad is a 17 nil lead in the first half in eggball?

Please bless me with gf who likes kino

No, I want the Falcons to win and to get a gf.

Why isnt the stadium unironically blasting garbage ATL dindu music? That would be hilarious

LETS GO
DEFENSE
>DEFENSE
DEFENSE
>DEFENSE
MAGA

>PACKERS FANS

papa johns commercial...should i go back on the papa john diet..

>tfw ATL

>implying faggots don't love that shit

It's a 2-0 and cruising by the 30' mark in sawker

what sorcery is this?

Its pretty damn bad. Like being down 0-2 in football I'd say. But the flow of the game is a lot different. Scores in garbage time are a lot more common.

COVER NELSON

Name?

2-0 ish

rodgers is shook those were some terrible throws

free?

>FRAUDGERS

I want to know as well.

THANK YOU BASED D

Who are these girls you're posting?
Are they dating atheletes?

HE WANTED A FLAG FOR THAT HIT

L E L
E
L

Must have not got his prostate massage last night

If the Steelers can get to Brady it could be a long day for New England fans. Steelers are probably going to lose though.

Jesus Christ

papajohns.com/visa-checkout/

Sup Peyton

you need a VISA card. basically if you spend $4 minimum then you wil get a "free" L code the next morning at 9:30 CST. I add 2 topping for $1.75 and then make it an XL for an additional $2. Overall 3 topping XL pizza for $5.

get everyone in this thread a free pizza

>that moment when you realize that the packers aren't that good after all

DAILY REMINDER THAT WE ARE LIVING IN THE BEST TIMELINE

>3 and out

>all these cute girls in the thread
>check ages
>most are 21-23
I'm 26. I look good but am I still young enough to date early 20s hotties?

Reminder that this game doesn't matter, because whoever wins will be fodder for the Patriots.

>Dak comes back down 18

>Fraudgers can't even get a FG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have no mixers should I take my jack straight lads?

Is this map accurate?

da burrs

SKEEEUP

who is this??

Well this game is fucking boring as shit so I'm leaving this thread. I thought that you faggots said that the NFC championship was the best sporting event of all time. LOL
Anyways I just downed
>6 bud lights
>boneless wings
>pizza sticks
>sliders
>and a chocolate molten lava cake
This Seahawks fan (AKA real FOOTBALL) is leaving Applebee's one happy guy. Mrs. is driving :) boutta go piihb.

PS. see you in the superb owl patriots

I invited a few friends over to watch the game and they all ditched me

What should I do with all this food?