youtube.com/watch?v=qi3dtHPpMSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

almost

I wouldn't have the self-control.

what movie was this?

>loli dickgrab.webm
>no dickgrab
what did he mean by this?

i would think about it for a couple of seconds then chicken out like a little bitch

orphan

the minor without a legal guardian

I like how they went with the hack anime spin in this movie.
>She looks like a kid but isnt really!
Oh boy have the Japs exploited that loophole to preposterous levels.

it's hot

would dry humping her be out of line

I have never seen Orphan. I thought it was a Horror movie not some anime bullshit.

Why are you even asking? Fucking pedo

It would have been more believable if she was a vampire.

I know a girl who stopped developing at 10, i think.
She had some disease.

>that shot of her panty clad pussy and ass as she straddled him
you gotta watch the uncut version

I mean there are some diseases like that but the kids generally don't look like normal 10 year olds and they are also very sick.

>pedo

She's like 33

kek

i haven't seen this movie in forever. what was she supposed to be again? a 30 something gypsy midget or something? give me a break.

I love this movie, but it would have been better if she managed to kill the whole familiy and get away.

what if she became his wife?
Wouldn't that be better?
Wouldn't it be hotter?

She takes off her make up (actually puts it on in-movie) and looks terrible.

How did I miss this thread? Fuck. Great minds think alike.

>he wouldnt have died if he had just given her the dick
is this the message theyre sending? if a little girl starts groping you, fuck her or she might go nuts and kill you?

yes

>if you fuck her you might get jailed for a few decades and get raped and shanked until you are mostly composed of cum and scar tissue
>if you dont fuck her you will get brutally killed and the cops will just think she killed you in self defense

alfred was right. you either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain

>this shit never ever happens to me
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I thought it was a Horror movie
it has some horror elements, mainly the camera work. For example the classic character looks in bathroom mirror shot.

Why are you even triggered? Roastie

>airplane!
good movie

>implying she would've gone to the cops

Is this movie actually scary? What makes it a horror film?

>neighbors file noise complaint
>cops show up and find her with the murder weapon
>"h-he tried to rape me"
or
>neighbors complain about bad smell coming from your home
>cops find your corpse
>find small panties lodged in your throat
>find out little girl was at your house
>they find her in her house drinking some black coffee and she says you mustve just stolen her panties somehow

shes getting away with it no matter what. no one would ever suspect her

its more of a thriller. Its tense, not really scary. You know the girl's bad news early on and you're kept wondering when she's gonna strike

I'd love if they stretched out the movie more and made it so you see her murdering each family she stays with and then she lands with a creepy paedophile foster home where she finally gets whats coming to her and is locked forever in a sex dungeon to die.

Is there jump scares and stuff, or it's just about a girl who murders people?

Scariest movie I've seen in a while. DO NOT WATCH IT BEFORE GOING TO BED. You will not sleep.

Probably top 3 horror in terms of scary level of all time

It sure did give me a scared stiff

More like your dick won't let you ssleep

Only scary part is the end when you think she's dead and she comes running on the ice

I recall exactly one jump scare in the whole movie. In fact I remember it because it was so out of place when the movie had been very consistent on the creepy atmosphere up to that point.

w-what was it? is it really bad?

it's a girl who penetrates your family core and takes down your loved ones one by one while feigning innocence in an attempt to have sex with daddy
I don't remember since I saw it a long time ago but I think there's like 1 jump scare. Its the proper kind though, the one you don't expect and isn't overused so you're kept on edge looking for the next one even if it doesn't come.

>it's a girl who penetrates your family core and takes down your loved ones one by one while feigning innocence in an attempt to have sex with daddy

well that concept is horror for the women watching it

It was a pretty dumb one and I doubt it'll get you. I have nothing against earned jumpscares, but the one jumpscare Orphan had was thrown in near the end after the third act went to shit and became more like a B-movie slasher.

I won't say what it is in case you don't know what the film is about, but aside from that one scare the entire film is devoid of them.

It's not really about her killing people, but manipulating people. I love how she completely destroys the mother.

>but the one jumpscare Movie had was thrown in near the end after the third act went to shit and became more like a B-movie slasher.

wait which movie are we talking about

>well that concept is horror for the women watching it
i never thought about it from the womans perspective. i wonder how they feel about orphan. for guys its saying dick her or die. i wonder what women got out of it

it literally ends with aging women's concerns about husbands being with younger females and a nightmare ending where she struggles to kill the evil little bitch

>mfw want to watch this movie but im scared

youtube.com/watch?v=qi3dtHPpMSg

user that's just Stefan Molyneux, nothing to be scared of.

so the message is to put out more often and be more appreciative or some young cunt, even your own kid, will steal your man away?

yes

or just men are shits, try to save your kid, kill all young whores

>new generation of women who think its kill or be killed when it comes to younger girls
>female population drops dramatically and we are left with old hags

at least then we can have a trap utopia and begin producing artificial wombs

>female population drops dramatically and we are left with old hags
If they all look like Vera then I'm perfectly ok with this.

Oh my

Why is she such a whore?

after they run out of young girls, theyre gonna start killing the prettier ones

moar

need movie roles desperately

do girls like this exist in Eesti?