Soup Sup Forums

Soup Sup Forums

I'm heading to McDonalds, you guys want anything?

I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Yes. I'm too stoned to cook. It's 6:45pm here and I'm hungry.

I'll have a Double-Double

The usual, 4 double cheeseburgers, 2 large fries, 10 chicken nuggets, 1 large coke & 1 small diet coke.

So original...

ALL WE HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ

Fat fuck

Was just sitting here trying to decide too. I have some spaghetti in the fridge, and some cheddar/cream cheese/parmesan, cream, and sausages. I could make cheesy, meaty pasta or I could go out and get some mcdoubles and mcchickens. I have to go out anyway to get some blunts so I'm leaning towards mcd's...

He said Mcdonald's not Tim Hortons...

ill have two fishmacs and big fries, 2 sourcream dips and roll another op

You know God damned well that's In-n-Out pictured there, faggot.

Like anything is original on Sup Forums these days, user.

Do I judge you for your choice in light snacks?

my dad and a fishing boat so we can go fishing again, at least for one last time, but this time i would talk to him more instead of ignoring him, theres so many questions id like to ask him like about girls, cars and stuff, you know, have a nice dad-son conversation

whopper
no pickles
no tomatoes
large fries
dr. pepper

10 McPizza's, an extra large McSpaghetti and 2 hula burgers should do it.

Oh and ask if they still have the black whopper. Thanks

McPB&J

Don't do it user. That sounds delicious so cook it! Also make extra so can have it later or tomorrow. Maccies is gonna cost like $10+ and it doesn't even fill u up.

Stupid fuck. That's what you get for ignoring him, fucking cunt.

a time machine so i can go back in time and stop myself from crashing my car and killing my friend, i think they have time machines on the secret menu

3 Mcdoubles no pickles add Mac sauce, large fry, and a cup of vanilla ice cream to dip my fries in (not as good as a frosty but still pretty damn good)

I know a guy in Idaho who did that

How did you crash? How old was he?

Lol and? Plenty of reckless assholes have caused the death of their friend with their driving.

greentext, plz

Filet o fish extra pickels no cheese
12 chk nuggggers

And nothing faggot

Get me some of those nuggets my nibba

Pick me up some fries

LOOK AT YOUR LEGS. DO YOU LIKE THEM? KEEP PACKING ON THE POUNDS AND YOU WILL LOSE THEM.

So why say something pointless, dumb faggot.

Because I'm still drunk from last night and I'm on Sup Forums also its fun to see little bitch babies like you cry

>Cry

Keep projecting newfag. Still drunk from last night? How much of a lightweight are you? Or did you only recently start drinking, son?

SILLY FAGGOT AUTIST 12 YEAR OLD...GRAPE JUICE DOESN'T MAKE YOU DRUNK LOSER.

A happy meal because I'm not happy

Yeah drinking a fifth of rye whiskey (90 proof) and half a case a beer from 8 pm till 2 am is pretty lightweight I'll be the first to admit wasn't my strongest night.

Your autism is showing user

medium fries, small shake

Yeah you got that right, son. I understand you want to be like your fellow high school classmates but take it easy, kid.

You eat like a little girl, skinny weak bitch.

Food machine broke

Back stepping, good choice buddy you are in over your head

I'll have a double heart disease with extra diabeetus.

I guess not wanting to gorge myself in McD's counts as being feminine in America now

user spend as much time as you can with him. lost my dad 7 years ago but im glad i spent so much time talking to him about everything.

I want a McRib

Implying McDonald's food looks anything like this

Get me a Whopper with cheese, no onions.