How does it feel knowing we are superior to you. Bet you won't make fun of us now

How does it feel knowing we are superior to you. Bet you won't make fun of us now

Image not related or ?

Yep image related

sad

I always knew whites were superior, you act like this is news.

Hows that sad

Its time for a new project where we tie cucks to pedophilia.
"can you trust a man with a child if he lets his wife fuck other men in front of him? What would that kind of sneaky man do to his step daughters? do women marry cucks just so they have a reliable eager babysitter to watch the kids while they fuck niggers? are women sacrificing their children to their cuck husbands perversions just to get a nigger in bed? why are cucks so eager to babysit when their wives go out with the bulls?"
something like that. i think it could spread because cucks are pussies that cant fight back anyways and lets face it, if your minds value system is so messed up you love forbidden degradation and risk (std's, loss of partner when they fall in love with bull, etc), then what would you do with a 10 year old girl giggling in your lap during the movie youre watching while your wife fucks the nigger?

I wouldnt trust the shady fuckers with my daughter. Thats for damn sure. Perverts.

Gtfo

Well sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Looks like my work isn't done yet

This image doesn't say anything about blacks being superior...

Dude cucks are already super unattractive to women, I don't think you need to worry about this in real life unless you're actively seeking it out.

Cucks being superior

It's a novelty.

Save this post.

As soon as niggers stop fulfilling their novelty in this these couples will move on to dogs.

Watch.

but you posted a thumbnail

Heed my words brothers.

Do not give the man of sin your (you)
For he does not deserve it.
Do not plead or harass the man of sin
For your replies fall on deaf ears
instead, give the man of sin your pepe
so that his thread may die faster.

FIRE AWAY. MAKE B GREAT AGAIN

that bitch needs to be skinned alive and drowned in lime juice

Well it is the concept of old white rich elites. soooooooooooo idk
I don't see a white genocide
WHITE ACTUAL WHITE genocide. i've just been on the board all day.

>"T-THEY'RE GONNA BUY THIS, RITE GUISE?"

post pepes

mak

Top kek. Is this the same people who try to convince us that traps aren't gay?

It got my little white penis hard

It's funny how all of these threads are started by bored Sup Forums Nazis who urge other white guys into anger with these threads, all the while posing as black OPs.
My theory is that these self-hating Nazis are whiggers on the inside; another Eminem crying to break the surface and be liked by the brothas.

>how does it make you feel
Asks OP
stand down, john.

cuckolding is just another sex act. it was common in ancient greece; it was something that kings and queens would often parttake in. when christianity spread, it fell out of favor.

some of you people need a history lesson because there's nothing abnormal about cuckolding. in reality, only those not in control of their sexuality and who lack confidence view cuckolding negatively.

Guys there is a simple solution to this: it's called thread flipping.

Just post pepe, turn the thread into a pepe thread. It's the same OP posting this garbage every day. Just change the subject of the thread until the image limit is hit like the last thread.

Is this arguing for the superiority of blacks? Because if it is you don't understand the article. It's arguing that high IQ people are into cuckolding due to getting off on the idea that their woman is being used by "lesser" men, i.e. the bull who is a purely physical toy for the woman.

Cucks are degenerate scum, but cuckolding's widespread use of black men is the opposite of proof they are superior

Because that worked so well in fluffy threads

make sure to go into settings and turn on persistent quick reply for easy saging

Regardless, we need to get this guy to btfo our board.

No one cares about fluffy threads, they only trigger butthurt moralfags.

These threads are literally cancer and they need to die. Posting pepes derails the thread.

We did it to the last thread. Almost 150 pepes posted and OP fucked off way before we were finished to create this thread.

Just wait. Once we hit 50+ pepes, OP will leave and create another thread, which we will derail.

Image taking from litteral shit tear media company.....like this is news

I'm here for the pepes.

Please post more.

Do you have any Apus too?

OP abandoned and tried to create another cuck thread, so I'm posting in that one now.

Link to that thread so others can spam too.

You act like black people are the only other race when it comes to interracial relationships. If you can hook up with a shitty white woman go ahead,

cuck thread

>watching your wife get fucked by another dude
>cucking

It's called hot wifing you fucking degenerate. Wives will do the same for the husband. I suggest you actually look up what cucking is. Pic related

See this is why I don't always associate with other intellectuals/professionals because they do this stuff yet act all high and mighty when I say I want to be like George Hayward and "wander the wilds of Central Asia possessed by an insane desire to try the effects of cold steel across my throat." It feels incredible to overcome great danger and to survive unhurt.

Mental degeneration and retardation is not superiority.

Pro tip if you decide to do that. Kill every fucker you find along the way that wants to put the cold steel across you neck. Save it for the one truly deserving to grant your wish for an experience that will bring you peace.