Wwyd thread

wwyd thread
hatefuck edtion as normal
reply for reply
im going to post a few photos to kick it off

Probably fuck her asshole dry for not finishing homework

ok your guys turn to post and reply

Would totally suck on those awkwardly pudgy titties. Moar of her?

kiss her and squeeze her against my body do she can grind her pussy on my leg. I'd kiss her for a while, and slowly undress her, kissing every inch of newly exposed flesh. Once nude, I'd turn her onto her all 4s and eat her ass out and finger her pussy till I felt her ass contracting with orgasm. I'd then kiss her some more and fuck her on her back, holding her while I do it. I'd blow my load inside her and tell her I love her. Then I'd say goodbye the next morning.

wwyd to this tease? She acts innocent

what would you guys do to my buddy's girl?

its reply for reply

throatfuck her until all that innocence is long gone then strip her down tie her legs to her arms and fuck her like the little slut she is

She'd be walking back home from the grocery store when she'd get picked up by three guys. They'll offer her a lift, and she'll think it's rude to say no. The second she gets in they knock the bitch out with chloroform.

When she wakes up, the first thing she'll see is the cock someone is pushing all the way down her throat. She'll try to push the first guy away but someone else is too busy using her hands to jack off. They'll flip her over and pound her ass while she screams. Eventually, they'll get annoyed and put a cock in her mouth to shut her up. Her screaming and crying will only make it feel better. She'll pass out because the only thing she's been breathing in is cock.

Shit, meant to also reply to the one before me.

I'd pound her pussy over a table from behind, pulling on her ponytails as hard as I could without hurting her. I'd empty my balls in her asshole and pussy and leave her limp on the floor, sweating and gasping for air after the hardest fuck she's ever gotten.

Cut her ugly ass head off and let her grow a scab.

My future wife, like?

I would tie her hands behind her back and force her to the ground. Spreading her legs I would spit in her asshole before thrusting my whole cock inside. Watching her face in the mirror I would pull her pigtails harder and harder until the screams got so loud that I can't control myself and come inside her.

would force her to do a striptease as i masturbate in front of her. I would then cum on the floor and force her to lick it clean. As she bends to lick the dirty cum, a dog would fuck her from behind. I would then skullfuck her until tears roll down her eyes. Drag her by her hair to bed and fuck her raw and cum inside her. then tie her down to fuck her later.

Bro what the fuck is wrong with her tits lmao

i think there cute

Two small apples. Im out.

Would dive straight into that bathtub and fuck her senseless, bubbles everywhere.

what a whore, bet she has been used by many guys...she would make my dick hard by sucking and wanking it then i would titfuck that whore, maybe if she is good i would fuck her pussy until she cums, but i would cum on her slutty face and make her swallow would. then bring in a train of dudes to abuse her for hours on end until she can't walk anymore.

FUGLY

I would bury her up to her neck in the sand and sit on her face, getting her to lick my ass before turning round and blowing my load all over her face. I then charge passers by money to facefuck her. When the tide starts creeping in, she starts to scream and beg me, before I finally agree to let her out if she'll be my slave for life.

Mmph