There's a 6 foot tall nigger making a move on my girl and she seems like she's enjoying either the attention or me...

There's a 6 foot tall nigger making a move on my girl and she seems like she's enjoying either the attention or me getting jealous about it. She kinda brings it up in conversation casually knowing that it annoys me. tips?

rape her before he does

Dump the whore. She's not mentally stable and won't make a good wife. She has probably already cheated on you.

dump her you cuck.

Fucking whore

Fuck her really really hard one last time and then dump her.

This.

break up lol

This but record it so that she won't be able to say that you raped her. Say that the relationship is finished once you have finished in her cunt.

Dump the whore she has already cheated on you.

Break up with her OP. Talking from personal experience here.

Break up.

she's mind cucking you.

stop that before it goes out of your hands.

I don't think it matters more that he's black unless you feel some sort of way about that yourself. If she's trying to make you feel jealous, you might want to look at her reasoning behind it. If she's just being a bitch and enjoys the attention, I'd get rid of her and do some cool shit like fucking her hottest friend/cousin if at all possible.

paint your dick in blackface and show it to her

To late, guess you gotta kill yourself

Is pic related?

it's already too late

dump

You are a stupid motherfucker who has probably never dated a woman and is a cellar dweller virgin.

Dump the slut at once.

i'm almost 100% sure she hasn't cheated, but her friends all get a kick out of some other guy liking her. also, on valientines, she got roses, and i didn't send them. i asked where she got the from and she said there wasn't any sender name on them but all her friends seem to think it was from this other guy.

>and she seems like she's enjoying either the attention or me getting jealous about it. She kinda brings it up in conversation casually knowing that it annoys me. tips

she is one of two things, possibly even both:

1. a complete cheating whore

2. she delights in your emotional anxiety, as a high percentage of women are pathological in this manner.

leave her. tell her that her pleasure in your discomfort is unacceptable and youd rather be alone.

expect her to immediately go and fuck him after you break it off.
she is doing this to comfort her insecurities, dont let it get to you, its pathetic on her part.

t. roastie

No, I just know women unlike you.

You can't fucking run from me OP

How are you 100% sure? Everything that you have described here indicates that she has cheated or is at least thinking about it.

this, you really think it's going to stop there? don't be a fag

tay > nigger

This.

Just move on OP.

Dump her immediately and get tested for STD.

doesnt matter if she has cheated on you or not

its already too late

she is a horrible person

she is a horrible person to be in a relationship with

take this from me, i speak from experience, dont learn what i know the hard way.

because other than when she's working, we're always together, and i did check on her phone once and there was nothing there.

This. Don't be a cuck OP dump her.

>ITT: People don't realize this is the same OP creating cuck threads non stop

>No, I just know women unlike you.

So you know the names of girls that are in your class. You are the definition of a faggot loser and should kys.

hello pepe

hello user. I'm here to derail another cuck thread

Dump her ass. If she is playing fucking games like this then she doesn't deserve you.

Give her one chance to end all he jealousy head games, and kick her to the kerb if she doesn't. You've only got a certain number of years OP, don't waste them on flakey bitches like that.

i approve of your work

everyone here is sure she already cheated how can you people be so sure about it? there's too little information in my opinion.

not op

How long together?

it doesnt matter if she cheated

I wouldn't be surprised if she's already cheated on you. Dump her before you catch them, save yourself from the heartbreak.

about 8 months

Thanks. i also sage all my posts.

You can help by posting random off topic garbage. Doesn't have to be pepe, although I'm always looking for new ones to add to my collection.

Op is a faggot who abandoned his thread

i'm right here.

Are you over 6ft or are you a fucking little bitch manlet?

Tell your girl that you want to see her fuck this guy. Provide the condoms. Poke holes in the nigger's condom. Afterwards, dump your girl. Wait for her to pay the toll.

Your girl is a piece of shit for treating you the way she has by flaunting this Nigger Crush.

Some guys will try to slide up despite a girl being in a relationship. If she was 10/10 and in a shitty relationship, I might try but otherwise, the girls that cheat are usually easy and if she's easy, there's no fun to me in getting her. I'd prefer a top tier bitch that doesn't put out for everyone. She may not have cheated but bruh, there's a reason dude is hitting her up and shit. I would either tell her to cut that shit off or drop that bitch. If you have to post about your relationship on fucking Sup Forums, I think it's time to move on.

This is a pepe thread now. OP is a cuck poster.

If you can't do anything about it, she's about to be blacked user.
Do something about it

dont be a pussy and just say to her,
"you keep bringing him up, do you want to fuck him? if so then lets break up now, cause if you keep talking about him im going to assume you already have or are going to fuck him."

catalog scouts spot any other cuck threads? Once OP goes dark we need to start looking for other threads until he fucks off.

lel
fukken saved

dont do this

dont allow her patheticness to make you do horrible things.
you will regret this later, you will feel it tear away at your integrity.

try to remain as much of the best you as possible in this break up.

OP doesn't have a girlfriend. He's a cuck poster who's been making threads all day. This is his third thread in an hour. Stop replying.

OP doesn't have a girlfriend. He's a cuck poster who's been making threads all day. This is his third thread in an hour. Stop replying.

>Are you over 6ft or are you a fucking little bitch manlet?

i'm 5'8

i just don't want to be that pushy, insecure type, you know?

ripped pepe

thanks for the advice, user

Eat scat

If she likes you being pissed off and jealous then she's going to torture you until she inevitably cheats on you with said nigger and breaks up with you.

Any chick that uses another guy to make you jealous is either being neglected by you or has a preexisting histrionic personality disorder.

this. (probably.)

i've been with girls who like mind cucking you. it's no fun.

anytime u ask b for advice.....u know the answer