Islamic caliphate is coming

Islamic caliphate is coming...

You will see your streets flowing with the blood of infidels. Nothing makes Allah happier than to see the enemies of Islam being humiliated and punished by the hands of his soldiers.

Blessed are the Jihadis who plan and attack the dogs of the West. Everyday they inch us closer to enforcing the Sharia on the world.

Europe will fall. America will fall. We will appeal to the liberal-minded and strike once we have gained your trust. We continue to build Mosques and places to worship Allah, all in preparation for the destruction of the West.

We will procreate with the women of white men, ensuring they cannot produce a next generation of crusader fighters. We will drive them to extinction by having many Muslim sons and daughters.

This is what Allah has prescribed and it is but our duty to carry it out as pious Muslims. You kaafirs will never defeat Islam.

Accept your fate. You need only to kneel before Islam and accept Allah as your lord and Muhammad as the prophet of Allah.

Time is running out. How many more trucks and bombs can you endure?

gay

Get in line, Allah
>fyi, I'm in your homeland again

That is a white kaafir speciality. None of this trap/cd/genderfluid/homo nonsense in Islam.

Islam is the biggest load of horse shit...
They can kill innocent people and still get into their heaven... but eat a bacon sandwich and it's the end of the fucking world.

you are no different than any other religion claiming to be "The One True Religion"

/thread

We kill people because they choose sin instead of Allah.

We have no choice. You have chosen sin and you will die.

kek

you don't make a convincing muslim kid.
this is the best you can do with your life?

How do I join?

I am suicidal and want to give my life some kind of meaning before I cash out.

Nice bait

Unfortunately for you, children have to start ovulating before you can get them pregnant.

"Islam is religion of peace and mercy"

Allah sounds like one wimpy god if she needs you to deal with whoever makes her triggered.

The chosen of Allah take advantage of the kindness and trust inherent within White people.

But they never offer such kindness themselves.

For they have no qualities of God within them.

Sounds like Allah is piss weak if he needs people to help him

What this, Islam? Can fuck this islam? What is that kalifuk? A islamic dog 4fuck

Post your favorite monuments

>Nothing makes Allah happier than to see the enemas of Islam being handled and pushed in by the hands of his soldiers.
Fixed it for you

"Killing one innocent soul is like killing the whole world."

fake and gay

What do you mean there are other people other than white people and what the hell is a muslim