Hey Sup Forums can we talk about the sad, sad , decent into madness that had befell beloved child star Shia LaBeouf...

Hey Sup Forums can we talk about the sad, sad , decent into madness that had befell beloved child star Shia LaBeouf. What was the cause? Is there a sliver of hope that he can be red pilled or is the only way this war with Shia ends is with his death?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/07/shia-labeouf-has-been-arrested-again.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g
youtube.com/watch?v=1MoVZcrq1ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also can we make any other celebs commit suppuku ?

can't help it that he has a jew brain, nothing is going to get that mess of neurons back together

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO HELP HIM!

Look at those cold lifeless eyes......maybe if we capture him, we can show him the correct path, the way of the "kek", so we can bring his sense's back.

thats the stare of a broken man, top kek

he needs to be put out of his misery like a sick dog op

He just became a shitty far-left douchebag with no humor.
What you mean red-pill him? force your own political agenda on him so he agrees with you?

we need an hero to save him

no we need to turn the rest of the cast from even stevens

He's an asshole and he should die.

yes....if we must

kek

"According to a police report, the incident stemmed from a bystander refusing to give LaBeouf a cigarette when approached on the street at around 4 a.m. When his nicotine request was denied, LaBeouf “became disorderly, using profanities and vulgar language in front of the women and child present.” An “aggressive” LaBeouf was then chased by a police officer from the scene, choosing to run to a “nearby hotel” in the hopes of an escape. He was promptly arrested in the lobby"

vulture.com/2017/07/shia-labeouf-has-been-arrested-again.html

Turn? In which direction, user?

alt-right/far right is just as lame as far right imo. Just act normal and reasonable. Don't be a populist douchebag. goddamnit.

He's been playing too much gta, nigga thought it was a safe house.

make them so they all face north then slowly start driving them insane by screwing with them

he heard our art was better too

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

>decent

this

ah he once he was inside the police would disappear like they do online and gerald or martin would call him with a job, my nigga

lawl

He's too deep down the rabbit hole to save

Why north? When we could face them south towards the real America!!

Shia has a hole in his heart. It was created from all those times his parents let jewish film executives rape him to the point that he became a willing victim.

Shia like most hollywood victims cannot reconcile the pain that he suffers because he has been indoctrinated to believe what he has experienced was a good thing and they probably taught him to share this behavior with other children.

He cannot speak out against this, not just because he would end up dead, but because his psyche cannot accept the guilt, of having committed these crimes himself with other children.

He is lashing out the only safe way that he can. Remember all child stars in hollywood are presented as sex objects to the executives.

Is it true, watches at $ 0?

i say we fuck him too death

I guess negative attention is better than no attention, eh Shia?

Stop making threads about yourself and go ahead and kill yourself. You know you want to. Just do it.

What ? Were did this come from?

youtu.be/5gnpCqsXE8g

The sleeper got activated
He is mindfucked and cant think straight

you take the red pill willingly

it's not something that has to be reinforced, or "forced", you witness the red pill and if you can accept the truth then you're red pilled

or you can continue to remain asleep and trust in your feely good diversity-is-our-strength mantra in the safety of your local starbucks

Duh, the correct way of thinking

I don't care what anyone says he was magnificent in Fury.

I can't stand the dude but when he was telling that story about the mass slaughter of horses you could tell he had lived through it, he wasn't just acting.

If he performs as well as he did in Fury I would watch any film he appears in.

Basically, I have no interest in the rest of the shit he is involved in and as such it is pretty easy to ignore.

thats what im talking about, user

I blame the Transformers movies.
What war are you talking about? He's just getting himself into bickering matches.

This

just because we can but south work too, we could even make them part of the wall

Lol. I saw him last night shit faced in Johnson Square yelling about Trump. Just saw that he got arrested.

Can we make them our sex slaves?

good idea

Project Monarch

PLEASE COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

guys I think I just found Shia posting on Sup Forums

In November 2014, LaBeouf stated that a woman had "stripped [his] clothing and proceeded to rape [him]" the previous February at his Los Angeles art installation #IAMSORRY, while his collaborators Rönkkö and Turner later clarified that they prevented the assault by intervening as soon as they were aware of the incident starting to occur. In response to Piers Morgan's questions on Twitter as to why the woman was not detained, Turner stated that she ran out before it was clear precisely what had happened, and that the first priority had been to ensure everybody's safety in the gallery. When later asked whether they regretted not having a code of conduct for participants during the exhibit, Turner said, "I don’t think you need a notice on the wall saying 'Do not murder the artist'."

>He calls himself an artist.

Wait who has a child out at 4 am?

a really shitty parent or guardian

NIGGERS

>decent into madness
>decent

"When his nicotine request was denied, LaBeouf became"

youtube.com/watch?v=1MoVZcrq1ks

I agree, stay woke. Only few comprehended what you are talking about.

Different user here.

Want a great example of a artist who tried speaking out.. google project monarch butterly or MK ultra kitty katt program... in reference to Keisha

Perfect example is milo yanapilos. He spoke about being younger and going to these producers house with kids underage being raped etc.

I think you mean sudoku