Anyone got her nudes?

Anyone got her nudes?
Her snap: shaunnapjat
She has an interesting story lots of cleavage pics anyone got somthing more?

No so fuck off you pathetic cunt

my advice?
stay away from 3d girls.

Bump 4 day titties

There are no nudes of her. People ask every day and it's getting boring as fuck now

They have been posted before by her ex. Someone had to save

They have been posted for months. No one had to save anything. I agree with this getting boring now

Still bumping. Months or not

No thanks. Whales don't don't for me

supposedly her as well, idk

also supposedly her. no idea if true.

bitch fucking blocked me randomly the other day for no apparent reason, so fuck her have the nudes i scrape from the archives

Because you are an annoying cunt perhaps?

she said she would block people who screenshot her stories.

nah, just chatted with her about her day and stuff occasionally.

Only thing I can think of is she got pissy about me posting to my story about this massive caterpillar that lawnmower as I was doing the yard with a caption of "Jesus fuck". She blocked me shortly after that.

Oh hey Shaunna

I never screenshotted her stories so.

Put me in your story babe

Stand by my original statement of you being a cunt

Shuanna if you bought a Sup Forums pass you can report these threads

Assuming this is actually her, I was pretty civil and nice to you and you decide to block me because of a bug and a cuss word in my story?

Yet, I'M the cunt?

I didn't even bother looking for the damn nudes till after I was blocked so yeah.

^this is her. She's lurking and posting on her story. Feel bad that all this shit has been stretched out so long for her. Ill admit she has a cute face though.

I know she is in this thread, which makes it all the more fun. She is literally attention whoring about it in her snap story. Anyone got any more of those sweet titties?

>she has a cute face
I agree user plus she games.
10/10 would have a gaming marathon with

You have posted my nudes and you aren't a cunt? I blocked you because I couldn't be arsed with you to be honest. Boring as fuck and now it turns out you're a cunt as well.

why do you brits say arse?

Your nips are hairy
Can I be in the story too?
Plz plz??

whatever bitch

She gets down KF2. Ive actually wanted to ask if she'd be willing to play (she puts up numbers). How ever I'm sure any user who says anything to her she immediately blows off

Aww. Have I hurt your little feelings. Poor baby

Since you're in here, how did them nudes leak anyway?

whos the ugly slut?

i don't actually. I'm a pretty nice person. Don't send me dick pics, screenshot my stories or talk to me like a piece of shit and I will happily game with you

Or be "boring", whatever that means to her apparently.

Since I did none of those things.

My ex. Leaked them. In April.

Pretty sure you posting my nudes proves you are a cunt though. Am I wrong? No

>story about this massive caterpillar that lawnmower as I was doing the yard
that didn't get her to drop her panties for you? I wonder what went wrong

That would be me. I'm the ugly slut. Nice to meet you

Why don't you give us his Snapchat and his nudes?

didnt expect to get blocked after it lol, and it was to my story as a "wtf is this shit", not to her directly.

Again, I neither had, knew about, nor looked for the nudes until yesterday, a good day+ AFTER you blocked me.

This doesn't change the fact because you got salt in your vagina you just posted them though does it? Nope, Sorry maybe change your tampon mate

Man that sucks, well you're famous on Sup Forums now, which I guess is nice

We've had an exchange of words before. You seemed very sceptical and chose words carefully so I didny bother going after those flags lol. Just might send my psn sometime.

It's her son I feel sorry, total Anthony Snow. Dad is rapist, y she kept the kid is beyond me. She's a fucking drama queen. Loves the attention...

"I was a cunt to someone and they responded by being one as well, so I was totally justified in being a bitch first."

typical bitch logic

Well my apologies but I have been on here since April and I get a lot of messages and shit. And before anyone starts I did change my Snapchat and then my phone number and full name went up so I changed it back.

This.. post his snapchat. Sup Forums will do the rest. As you have experienced...

Youd be surprised how many closet fags would send dick pics.

This whole thread backs up my theory that women can be average looking and overweight and they can still have guys lined up to fuck them. an average overweight guy might as well be watching life on earth pass him by from the moon with a pair of binoculars

This is it in a nut shell.

>moderately attractive
>"gamer girl"
>says she will block people that are rude or screenshot her
>blocks people that are nice and then claims "well you were a cunt" after they respond in kind.

Yep, total attention whore.

lol gonna have to pour some batter acid on my eyes to clean them

That's real cute. How about you come say that to my face

clearly the dubs agree with the ugly bitch being ugly

Really dont blame you and no skin off my chest.

I agree. I'm not attractive. Never claimed to be

her dad raped her and got her pregnant? Or the kid's father raped her and she got pregnant?

Blocks people that are annoying as fuck and message me constantly wen it's clear I don't want to talk to them

Well it's true???? Is it not? Not a false statement in sight.

So do you think you are clever brining up the fact I was raped at 16? And don't pity my son. He will grow up a real man unlike you

make a twitch and stream Witcher I will whiteknight and donate my paycheck to you

I only pity your son because he has a fat ugly whore for a mother. He didn't ask for that

I'm already 70+ hours in and I'm not starting again

wow and here I thought you were a nice person but look at you, refusing to replay the Witcher 3.

Find free horny cam girls live now at
user.to(slash)PvavNi

Not until I've finished it. Probably have to replay it anyway as I killed off someone I wasn't meant to

Aye he'll live a normal life??? Rapist for a dad and a mam who's spread her own nudes faster than Paris Hilton did with one night in Paris. I only new about this site cause y screenshot it. Drawing more attention to ur self hahaha

how far are you? and 70 hours is nothing for a game like W3

Never said I wasn't fat and ugly. But I'm not a whore

Hey, feel like gaming with a Slav?

I just added you through another thread, your snap got posted. Add me if you're interested.

Not far at all. Side questing my life away

The kids dad raped her when she was 16.

So we are taking the piss out of her for that?

Not at all? Just feel the sorry for the son. It's not her fault is it? What is her fault is all this Sup Forums shit tho. She's created this alone.

How?

I've seen her snaps and her son looks pretty happy

pretty sure she just blocked me after telling her i was the Witcher guy from here. Rip me and rip Geralt

see what I mean. she is just an attention whoring cunt

You haven't messaged me

I sent the snap asking to be famous with your reply to me

Haven't blocked you. And you didn't say you were the witcher guy

if her name in your snap reverted from Shaunna to shaunnapjat, bitch blocked you.

I didn't block him....

I added her a few weeks back, thoight she was somw random lass that posted nudes in her story. Turns out she isnt and Sup Forums keep dragging out her leaks ans posting her snap. Exchanged a few messages and she asked me ro delete. Did the decent thing. Shes a nice lass and doesnt deserve this. Not white knighting, just feel bad for her!

Yeah she didn't. All is not lost. Praise the Eternal Fire

good for you.

snap is weird sometimes and fails to send shit until you restart the client/mobile data/phone (varies for me)

She's still a fat ugly bitch though

I agree I am. Never said otherwise

I think she's fine..sue me

I think that you're fat, but also gorgeous

Need your eyes testing. She's a fat ugly whore

Anyone got a picture of her face, properly so I can see I feel she is attractive

Hmmm just realized she had blocked me, not really sure why. I only messaged her saying both but good things. Oh well

I'm a sucker for eyes. Guess that's why I like her so much

personally, despite being a bit of a cunt, she is pretty attractive imo.

I'd fuck her.

If she wasn't a cunt I'd even date her

Dayum id wife her up asap. To bad she blocked me though, idk why.

I mean I wouldn't call her fat or ugly. Plus can you blame her for being a bit cuntish. Just saying. I would fuck her

Nah. She's fat and ugly. Belongs at sea that one