How do we fix Eastern Europe/Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXXwX3IPIhI
youtube.com/watch?v=tvhMjHfT3os
youtube.com/watch?v=EX6BmsyxVvk
youtube.com/watch?v=fGbjSKURMwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go over there with a wrench you annoying aspie

Please don't try to send your people here. Nobody need niggers in these parts of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXXwX3IPIhI

Also Eastern and Cental Europe is not world from meme pics from 1990-2000 Russian Federation.

This is what we and the Jews did to Russia after the Soviet Union fell and Russia was weak. We organized rapid infiltration of heroin into Russia and the Jewish mafia sold it to children. The Russian police was to underfunded to keep up.

This

By establishing Reichskommissariat Ukraine, Reichskommissariat Moskowien, Reichskommissariat Polen. Sterilizing drunks, drug-addicts, degenerates, deporting jews, non-pure Europeans, germanizing those with most Germanic blood and putting them as assistants to Germanic rulers.

>Nobody need niggers in these parts of the world.

That's because you are niggers with white skin.

Help them find their culture, values, and faith. That is what has killed these post-communist states, that and an injection of greedy consumerism.

You get rid of the Slavs.

Whatever you believe burger. You can fuck off to your torn apart, dirty, degenerate country

Napalm.

Try it

Nobody has been successful, many have tried

Poland pls.
Don't make me kick you out of NATO.

Are Turks still butt hurt about the ottoman days?

Yes write a strongly worded letter to your representative, I'm sure they will take you serious...

nobody cares what you think. Not even your parents.

I hope at lest shitposting on Sup Forums let you build up your self-esteem. It would be a shame to waste tie here for nothing, my brown friend.

Get them some cheaper drugs

The Jews forced those people to inject heroin. Top Kek

More diversity obviously. They need niggers and shitskins, they are far to white.

Aegis middle defense

build benches in public places so they don't have to squat

The same way how Swedes fixed Finns
Tell them they're not white and then teach them

Sex tourism.

in a way this is sort of true

shame is massively important to society

by holding up whiteness as an ideal for all to aspire to and then shaming countries that act less white we encourage pro-white behavior

Exporting superior western culture obviously.

Same way you fix the American Midwest.
Carpet bombing the developing world so your uneducated population with no money or prospects can find work.

The West has been patronizing and looking down on us for centuries and it didn't work. Try something new.

more mummies

slavs are degenerate by nature, there is not much improving them

i'm with you but that's some heavy projection

Who gives a fuck

NATO won't help Poland anyway and Russia is being torn apart

You have to let Russia retake the Baltics, Poland, Lithuania, Finland, Hungary, Ukraine and Eastern Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=tvhMjHfT3os

youtube.com/watch?v=EX6BmsyxVvk

What do you mean? Isn't it true that the US will just slowly slide into racial, worldview tensions? Christianity in your country is being purged from the public space, just where am I wrong? You're a country of jacobins, sad but true

let them fuck your mom, during it, they will be like "oh fuck what am I doing with my life" and will strive to change

Capitalism

Communism doesn't work

I always see Polish people fishing down by the river for catfish. You're more like European beaners than niggers.

the capitalists did such a great job running russia the average life expectancy went do

That place looks comfy AF
10/10 would do drugs with them

>How do we fix Eastern Europe/Russia?
Remove bagel. Coincidentally, it's how you fix most of the world.

i hope a fucking mod bans your ass

Well if you want you can view the US as a nice country on the decline and Poland as a trashy country on the possible rise. My upbringing was in a white suburb so maybe I just had the high end of experiences, but I've never experienced anything past superficial tensions IRL.

Education, the arts and economic development. Also fighting drugs and alcoholism as much as possible.

works for egypt

Do these street kids still hang out in their streets? I remember watching a documentary about Romanian orphans who lived underground, shit was sad.

Is that krokodil?

If so, that's how we fix Eastern Europe/Russia.

How drunk or high are you?

You're a fucking cuck kid

t. Russian diaspora.

Get the fuck out of Afghanistan and let Taliban ban the production of heroin.

youtube.com/watch?v=fGbjSKURMwo

The eternal Illyrian shows up.

If the US didn't defend you, you would've gotten BTFO'd by Milosevic.

MЫ EЩE BAM ПOКAЖEM!!!!
TУПЫE AMEPИКAHЦЫ !!!
У HAC ДУХOBHOCTЬ , ЧЛEH ПУTИHA B ЗAДHИЦE И ЗAPПЛATA B 200$ в MECЯЦ
ПИЗДEЦ CКOPO BAM
COCИ CШA
Boт eптa бля мaзa фaкa битч

Same thing is happening to lower- and middle-class whites in the US, buddy.

DO IT FAGGOT

Eastern European women are the hottest in the world. Meanwhile nigger women look like men and are hated by everyone including their own men

Oh no! Some fucking Russhits left Baltica and our population declined!!! How could we survive without Russian drunk tibla???

Forgot to turn off your proxy m8.

>Eastern European women are the hottest in the world
You never been to Eastern Eyrope then. Aging quickly as fuck, poorly-cheaply dressed, overly maked-up whores.

they were homeless children. They ofcourse did drugs to deal with their terrible lives, and its a fact mafias smuggled in heroin, including the jewish mafia.

Medium rare

Quit trying to fix the world.
Why do you Americans always think it's our responsibility to fix other countries?
She's tried to fix them let them fix themselves for a change okay? Some things you can't fix.

USA fucked up badly in Middle East. And in Europe and East Asia in 1940s of course.

No proxy. Latvian in Russia. Amazing country, m8. Paid some girl - a solid 7, 15€ in a club two weeks ago, bitch let me to take a piss on her face.

Good one Russia! I agree. Well not the Taliban but the heroine definitely.

Looks like they're already getting a fix m8