A friend just got a tattoo and posted this pic. What do you think?

A friend just got a tattoo and posted this pic. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that camo belt

fuckin rednecks

Tits or GTFO

>cummins
>country strong lol tehee
>that belt

Absolutely pig disgusting.

Damn, I would eat that ass out for days.

And according to her skin tone, I bet her shit hole is nice and pink. Yummy.

Here's frontal of her.

nothing special keep this basic country bumpkin off the boards

Your friend is really, really cool.

Why is she clothed? I wanna see her precious little pink.

discord.
------------
gg/xwHkBJy

nice tramp stamp

I bet she has a great ass underneath them shorts. Nice and pale...

From the back I thought it was a guy.
From the front it IS a guy!

Natural redhead? If so, DAAAAAMN. I would put a ring in her in a heartbeat. I would spread her pussy juice on toast every morning. Post more!

oh....hmm.. what a shame....fuck you op. i just wasted a click. and i only got like 10 clicks left.

STFU! She's pretty cute. With them freckles and all... keep posting user.

Got any nudes, user?

no...no shes not. at all. she might as well just go live on a farm cuz if she goes to a city shell just be ignored and could only get a job at a daycare or as a cashier. cuz fuck dealing with those looks in an office all day.

I've raped nearly 100 women in the past year alone. I would rape her.

Complete dogshit.

even if you saw her face before? or just by seeing her from behind?

Country thong. Nice. Go go yourself you Walesboro cunt. You fucking scabs ruined the DWU.

I love country girls. They're so easy and it's honestly like playing with the net down. They'll let you cum inside of them and do whatever fetish you have in mind.

God I miss my trip to the south.

I don't care. If she has soft smooth skin and she's skinny, I'd fuck her. I don't care if she's a butterface, it's not like a good face makes you better in bed. I love the feeling of really soft and smooth skin.

and then you just dip out to actual civilization and they never find you since they're on dial up.

oh. so you just that 'if its a hole, fuck it'....

Basically... if she's skinny and her skin feels good against mine, I will rape her.

oh ok. thats a nice standard to be comfortable with. i cant fuck it if im not attracted...i get some dry weeks for sure.

Here's another.

Hey, she won't have to work if she gonna be living with me. I got the money and I absolutely love her "look". Seriously, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her. I would be continuously groping and squeezing her on a daily basis. But hey, to each their own.

>admitting to being a rapist on a board where the FBI comes to
have fun in the booty hole

i would run from this....is "her" name actually like brad or something? worst trap ever.

Oh look more tattoos, into the trash she goes.

See? I told you, she's hot! Underneath the baggy clothes is a sex kitten. Damn, I love those freckles. More! Possibly nudes.

GROOOOOSSSS those types of freckles are GROOOSSSSSSSS. the one in back aint bad but stoopppiiiiiit

so you're saying shes lazy af.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Let's make this a trashy pale tramp stamp thread

i didnt ask for this....thats gross man...shes gross. stop it.

Yeah she's cute too.

nice butt but we need to see the hole

yes yes much better. need more lewdish pics.

No, I'm saying if she doesn't want to be working at a daycare full of snot filled kids she won't have to. I have dispensable cash in the bank, so if doesn't want to work, she doesn't have to. Take a easy, you know? But I'd be eating that ass out daily though. nice and pink :)

why.

but. youd have to like....look at her all the time n shit.....gross.

You like what you like. If like the Kim Kardashian look, cool. I, personally do not find her, or girls like her, attractive at all. I love the wholesome look, and this girl definitely got what I like.

this is /b. youre not allowed to be happy.

You think she has freckles on her pussy?