Depressive cities thread

Depressive cities thread

Add your own city if you hate it there, and explain why you do so.

Bratislava, people are stealing and unfriendly, the town stinks and is dirty and stuff is to expensive. Instead of investing into infastructure and lowering taxes we build usesless buildings that only exist to impress westerners and show that Slovakia stronk

Looks like fucking Dayz.

Slovakia you mean Hungary?

cherno wars has begun

Hässelby, sweden. Ghetto in sweden, turks and arabs everywhere, goverment forgot we even exist. Shitty jobs for one who lived here whole life, teacher given up, kids dying over stabs and kids selling drugs. Maybe not as bad as urs but quite depressing after 20 years here.

Respect Bratislava but its capital of our country imagine rest of it

This was built by the Slovak government for gypsys right? I watched a documentary about this on youtube some time ago.

Las Vegas
It's full of Californians and Niggers. Which are really the samething. One has a white license plate and one has a gold grill. The men are ape like and the women are all after money because they grew up with no workethic, much like the men. Which is funny, it creates a vicious circle of women exchanging men like underwear and the men trying to cheat the next guy to get more money to get the girl that is worthless anyways.
And the lazy guys who see the game are on the street corners beging for money. And I mean every corner.

WE DONT EAT DOGS Kurwa

Live In Detroit

Nuff said

Tucson, Arizona USA-

Anything away from the college is a rundown mexican slum full of degenerate heroine and meth heads, full of homeless who just don't seem to die. 80% of the city is engulfed in poverty. Currently trying to move back to my quiet middle class farm town in the Midwest. I made a grave mistake coming here.

Those vanity projects are usually meant to intentionally waste surpluses in order to maintain the population's poor standard of living and make them easier to govern. Which is, of course, much worse than mere vanity.

Hmmm I thought abq was bad but you make Tucson seem worse

Anything aside from far north, UofA, and far east is a slum. I deliver food in central tucson and its just horrible. I've driven thru ABQ and i thought it looked okay.

We have altitude it's much cooler but our crime fir the size is bad, we have homeless on every corner meth etc, I think it's bad all over, USA is becoming third world it seems

Loved bratislava. Did reggae uprising festival there. Was blackout drunk before even goin in. Good fun.

Yall aint seen shit though ubtil you go to Bakersfield. I even one up that with eastside bfield aka Oildale.

Also fuck tucson sucks ass there.

husum, copenhagen, denmark

Spokane, Washington

It is absolutely beautiful and ranks at perfect climate on the american index, has alot of transplants and tourist industry, really low cost of living. Lots of poor people assistance.

BUT

The only people who can manage to exist in this city are people who already had everything. Rich stuffy corporates from Socal or Seattle come here to turn it into a libtopia. Everybody who is 'from' here, has been touched by their uncles. Spokane has one of the highest rates of sex related crimes, rapes, etc, in the USA. Nobody here has not been touched, including me. You cannot walk around in this city. Nope. Not possible. At least not if you're a girl. The city is overflowing with homeless people, the assistance shit is stressed. They are all dangerous and crazy. Almost got assaulted by a guy once because he was obsessed with blue and white stripes and thought I stole his shirt.

Also, it's in the middle of nowhere. For many many hundreds of miles, there is jack shit. So the people here originally have no social skills and are very aloof and making friends is not possible.

Spokane is mini chicago.

St. Louis, MO. Growing up here there were a handful of "places you don't go". Now over half the city (and metro) is like that. Can't take my gal anywhere without some douchefuck giving her the "hey ma" bullshit. Firm stronghold of dindus and gibsmedats. North StL is literally a nigger factory. Also fuck Mike Brown.

No longer my city but Colorado Springs.

Practically nobody has an education past high school. It's very, very Christian. There are no good radio stations. Tons of homeless people. Two major military installations, so you get lots of cultural turnover. The city has no identity. Public transportation stops around 9pm. There's no downtown nightlife. Recreational Marijuana cannot be sold in city limits.

Krylbo, a part of a small city with like 20k residents called Avesta. It basically consist of a trainstation and cheap housing full of arabs, the town itself is full of criminality like gang violence, drugs and shit like that because the housing is so cheap so all the immigrants go here its certainly not on the scale of some other slums but its pretty fucking bad.

I really enjoyed Bratislava, especially The Alligator Rock Club.

Thanks, Orwell

Heheh I was gonna post but you beat me to it

Yall still aint got shit on oildale. Literally worse than iraq.

This shit stretches for miles. It never gets better. Worse actually. At night you will be attacked.

seattle
>it's okay to write "womxn" on a sign
>people can't drive in the rain even though it rains 5 out of 7 days of the year
>our taxes goes to retards in the east side and we don't get em (i ain't paying for some retard)
>amazon
>traffic
>beta cucks being all buddy-buddy with gays for beta-points
>tumblr girls irl

kms

The surrounding countryside.

Of Oildale, obviously. This is California people. Some rich privaleged yuppies here huh

Belfast dickheads.

The whole goddamned country.

>and before you say it, I don't give a fuck about Trump, Hillary, Bernie, or any of them. I've always felt this way.
>why don't I just leave? Believe me, I've been trying to with every fiber of my being. Unfortunately, it's easier getting here than it is leaving it for good.

PAHJEET IS HERE YOU BITCH MADE FAGGOTS>>

WHAT'S WITH HATING YOUR OWN FUCKING HOMETOWN YOU FAGGOTS??

PAHJEET IS HERE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT HE LOVES EVERY BIT OF THE BROWN NATION HE DESCENDS FROM>>

IT GAVE ME THE FREEDOM TO LAY MY HOLY POO WHEREVER I WANTED>>

IT TAUGHT ME THE HOLY TRUTH ABOUT HOW WOMEN ARE OUR BITCHES>>

I CAN'T IMAGINE WHY YOU FAGS WOULD HATE THE PLACE WHICH GREW YOU UP>>

YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR HOMETOWN? THEN STOP COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING TO CHANGE IT FOR THE BETTER YOU GODDAMN COCKSUCKERS>>

ALL YOU FAGS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN AWAY AS SOON AS YOU WERE BORN INSTEAD OF FEEDING AND GROWING YOU UP AS WORTHLESS FAGGOTS WHO COME TO /B TO PROVE HOW MUCH THEY CAN BITCH ABOUT THEIR GODDAMN HOMETOWN>>

THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE BROWN NATION WILL RISE ABOVE YOUR BITCH MADE ASSES>>

ALL HAIL THE BROWN NATION YOU FAGGOTS!!

Asshole.

birkenhead / wallasey

has the highest amount of heroin addicts in the north west UK

Sup, Uber Alles/Marek. How's Zezima's doing these days? Welsh/Duncan still talking shit?

Nice troll image.
Loves California but hates NC/TX.

Looks comfy as fuck. What's the deal?

why are there so many poles ???

mfw erecting sign to take credit for building unsinkable ship that went down on the first trip

why would anyone think its a good idea to live in AZ?

Nothing good ever came out of those shitholes, and every time (really *every* time) I go to Texas, something bad happens. At least with California, I only go there on my way *out* of the US (for vacation).

They are oil wells. There are 13000 plus wells surrounding the city. We call it Oil City.

Follow up: takes a lot of electricity to run them.

Lawton, Oklahoma

This place is all fat girls with STDs and lots of kids. Also nobody has teeth because everybody uses meth.

Indianapolis

The most boring major city in the United States. Nothing to do, no night life, nothing worthwhile to visit, no good restaurants. Full of moronic hicks and outdated laws, such as no booze being sold on Sundays (except in bars/restaurants). Shit traffic with constant nonsense construction. It's nothing but an inconvenience for anyone driving to somewhere remotely better such as Chicago.

For you: a picture from my front yard.
I sit here and drink beer, smoke weed, and shoot my AR 15 at anything that moves. Come to California motherfuckers were all liberal hippies here

Someone has never had sweet tea before.
You like Pepsi? You like having gas for your car?
California sucks shit and I don't even hate it.
If I went off of my own experiences I'd hate every state you love. My time in California was full of just wanting to get the fuck out. Oregon you can't even pump your own gas and the place is so gray all the time it seems to induce suicide. Washington is tumblr in the form of a state.. There are outliers to everything but stereotypes exist for a reason.

Lol forgot pic. Its hot today.

PLACES ARE HATE WORTHY ONLY BECAUSE IT IS FILLED WITH WORTHLESS FAGGOTS LIKE YOU COCK SUCKERS>>

GROW SOME BALLS AND CHANGE THE GODDAMN PLACES YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU LOWLY SCUM>>

YOU AREN'T EVEN EQUAL IN VALUE TO PAHJEET'S POO POO YOU FAGGOTS>>

TRUE DAT, I HAVE TO BE AN ASSHOLE TO MAGGOTS LIKE YOU, I'D LOVE TO SQUASH YOUR WORTHLESS ASS AND RETURN THE SPACE YOU OCCUPY TO THE UNIVERSE>>

Zezima IS CLEANING MY PENIS AS WE SPEAK, SHE KNOWS HER PLACE>>

==

ALL HAIL THE BROWN NATION FAGGOTS

This. Everyone else's place is utopian.

I bet its muslims.

Its always muslims.

ITS ALWAYS WORTHLESS FAGGOTS LIKE YOU, YOU COCK SUCKER!

PAHJEET WILL SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT>>