Do girls tell you youre awesome at sex?

Do girls tell you youre awesome at sex?
Most of the girls I fucked kept saying how great the sex was and how Im so much better than other men they had.
It feels nice but it also kinda feels like they only say that bcs they know thats what men love to hear.
Do women tell you the same thing or am I really that much of a good lover?
I find that hard to believe.

Just feel her PC muscle while sexytime with benis

No Woman cant fake real Orgasm contractions.
Dont give a fuck what they say in about you in general. Its the pathway to hell

Well if she wants to have sex with me again I figure I'm doing something right

Honesty you're probably overthinking it

This

Also who cares? I used to care about it when I was younger like high school/college because most of the girls you would fuck are generally friends or would talk to each other somehow. Nowadays most of the women I fuck would never meet or speak to each other so who cares.

If you have to ask Sup Forums it means no, your not awesome at sex.

They do say that. They like to placate your ego.

The truth is, there's bad sex, good sex and amazing sex. Most sex falls into good, with a small amount going either amazing/bad, but most of those will be due to circumstances (orgy sex is pretty great, even when it's with someone you normally have good sex with).

If she comes back for seconds or more, you're fine and I wouldnt worry about it too much. But treat it like any skill/hobby that you enjoy. Continue to try to get better at it when you can.

implying that means anything you dumb fucking fuck

I care.. otherwise I wouldnt ask

Srsly tho.. if it was just one girl, i wouldnt give a fuck..
Its not like i ask them "so, how did I do?" after sex.. its always them saying it out nowhere after we fuck.
If several girls in a row compliments you, it kinda makes start thinking wtf is going on..
Im not braging.. Im just trying to find out how common this is.

Test

Girls tell their boyfriends what they think the boyfriend will want to hear.

Girls tell their closest girlfriends the brutal truth.

> girl
> sex
> awesome

wat

doesnt matter as long as you feel like you are good at it.
girls will be more turned on by the confidence they see in you while u fuck them.

You've never heard of kegels haven't you. My ex could contract her vagina around my dick whenever she wanted

Q:
>do girls tell u ur good at sex

A:
>Hurr.. girls will tell you all kinds of things.. just be yourself.. who cares...

You retards do realize OP asked a yes/no question, right?
Why is it so hart to say "no girl has ever said that to me" .. or "yes, they yell me the same shit"

Also bump for interest

Sauce, please?

How big is your cock?]

Not really that big - 18cm

Do you keep a good rythim many guys fail to realize that. it's not how hard n deep u ram but no well u keep the flow until they pop

*how*

Probably because most dudes are dud roots. When her pussy tightens around your cock and she starts screaming like she got punched in the guts you can pat yourself on the back.
Another good question is do girls tell you have a big dick? Are they telling me what I want to hear? Or do most people have small dicks?

ive had sex with 16 chicks (multiple times with 7) and been told i was good once,

7 inches is the magic number dude not to big not to small

Finally someone who actually answered the question.