What's your favorite moment or scene from To Catch a Predator?

What's your favorite moment or scene from To Catch a Predator?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NDI-qD6iUlI
youtube.com/watch?v=PqUUbCBzL5Y&feature=youtu.be&t=53
youtube.com/watch?v=vJssdlKaeqo
perverted-justice.com/?archive=meatrocket8
reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/4zueuq/children_are_in_more_danger_of_being_sexually/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anything from florida

youtu.be/NDI-qD6iUlI

Camouflage suit

I've never seen the decoy send more than a 3 word response.
And never are all three words not a number or an acronym.

How do these pedos get so involved. Even chatbot sounds more human.

Um OK lol

When they showed the guy named "meatrocket8"
His face. My friend and I lost it.

I JUST CAME TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT

"I came by to tell her I couldn't come by"

I MUST GO SHOPPING

I don't remember which bust, but it was a male decoy, and he was chatting with the predator, and as soon as Chris showed up the decoy stood up and went stone faced and mean-mugged the predator as he left the room. Looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of the guy

youtube.com/watch?v=PqUUbCBzL5Y&feature=youtu.be&t=53

I always quote this. It's a QUESTION

NO CHRIS.

kek. watching this one right now. This guy is legit retarded.

are you a cop

Why do Americans rape kids so much?

>uses vlc and calls others legit retarded

>vlc is bad meme
you need to go back

Yeeeahhh

youtube.com/watch?v=vJssdlKaeqo

TWO
WORDS

He was fearless.

Also the one where Chris reads "do you wanna watch a movie with me with your hand down my pants" always makes me chuckle.

>Please give me back my son

>I can't control my horny level

The Indian nigga who wanted to fuck the decoys cat, arrived naked, and fucking zipped across the room right into Hansens Hidey Hole

>Hansens Hidey Hole
I don't know why but this is making me laugh

perverted-justice.com/?archive=meatrocket8

Did anyone see the one the guy had the letter in his pocket that said something like in case this is a cop bust I am just coming to tell her not to talk to strangers

mite be cool.

>Why not my bed?
>That too.
>*mosquito flies past ear*

Yeah that picture combined with the reported saying "Screename: meatrocket8" we started crying of laughter cause it was late

I have no idea, but when you actually start googling it, at any random time, there are literally hundreds of Americans arrested for child rape a day. It's weird.

reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/4zueuq/children_are_in_more_danger_of_being_sexually/

wow this meme is so dank and fresh

They all just want Chris Hansen's cookies.

>Congratulations you got yourself cat,so what's the next step to your master plan

I'm not gay or nothin'.

..Just sayin'...

Make you wonder about Meatrockets 1 through 7...

it's just how the internet is bro, I've had female charaters in MMO's before and been afk and some guy has hit me up in my PM and fallen in love with me without me even saying a word.

This has to be the comfiest show ever

I'm watching it on vimeo, in bed, stoned af. it's great.

I was the 3rd meatrocket

Comfiest when you watch it with others

What is social anxiety

that's very passive aggressive and frankly, I'm triggered.

That's pathetic.

link pls

>I DON'T HAVE A LAST NAME
>edgy rodent.jpg

Brian Gosselin
All the videos on youtube have shitty effects though

>Hey dad, remember that time you tried to have a threesome with me and a 14 year old boy?

I honestly wonder what that kid is going through. Think he knows his dad was on TCAP?

I bet the cop in the camouflage suit was really hyped to finally use it.

Finally putting our tax dollars to work!

I can't wait till we see these babies in action in the season premiere!

I like how american police is all militarized, how hippies complain about it and how the same hippies call militia men and other pro 2nd amendment people "crazy conspiracy theorist gun nuts"

>retards can't tell that the voice on the phone is a fat old woman

When that Rabbi realizes his life is over.

One day this show will be looked back on the same way as hanging black people or burning gays

With respect?

When a guy is horny and think they are talking to someone who will let you bang them then you'd be surprised how easy it is to lead them along. If you say you are a cute girl they don't give a fuck about substance. They think with their dick, not their brain. That's why they get caught.

Joketer is my favorite. The utterr despair in his face, the uncontrollable sweating, the camera, the fact that he died. His reaction was the most potent form of what I love about this show.

It was entrapment and not legal in many cases but doesn't mean these men aren't 1. idiotic and 2. desperate.

How did he die?

>Ernest Timmons is one of those guys, his liver decided it didn't like jail. It failed, he died in a community medical center while under guard from Ocean County police. Since he decided to up and die, we won't get a conviction on him. That sucks for us, but at least we're 100% assured that he'll never re-offend, which is good for people in New Jersey.

The cleanest best pleasure

or

I can't control my horny level

Wow that's edgy

Jesus christ, that voice...

Tfw meat rockets 1 through to 7 are taken

The one where the retard arrives on crutches

Apparently when the dad got our of jail, the wife took him back and they both ditched the kid

DO YOU HAVE ANY COUNDOM?

Any sauce?

>i knew what this was,i was just testing it

that....actually makes a lot of sense.

I always liked how by the last few episodes I started to almost sympathise with the pedos.

At the beginning you got the real creeps, but by the end it was just Chris Hansen staring down literal retards with far too much transition music.

>that face
WHAT A SHITLOAD OF FUCK

Daddy needs to get his rocks off

T. Reddit

No one beats based Willis, the fact he beat all charges makes it even better.

>are you police
>lol dunno
>ok

>entrapment
Nope.

Entrapment would be if the cops took a regular guy, convinced him to go online and find an underage girl to try to hook up with, then busted him for it.

Pretending to be an underage girl online and catching a guy trying to have sex with you isn't entrapment at all.

What?! No way!

>yeahh uhm... your not a cop are u?
>lol what
>sometimes ppl on here are actualy cops
>haha thast wierd
>cool see u friday
come on

he's cute tho

built good

genericwhitemale and another predator had their lawyer successfully get the charges thrown out by arguing entrapment.

They're purposefully getting people to commit crimes they wouldn't otherwise commit. That's literally entrapment.

Well, except for the part where the people don't actually even commit crimes.

Whenever girls ask me what I want for my birthday I always say dirty socks/panties but they always think I'm joking...

That's logically consistent. What's your point?

ITS NOT FUCKING ENTRAPMENT. Good God, please learn what entrapment is before posting in a TCAP thread.

Do you think all of the drug and prostitution stings that take place are also entrapment?

They were looking for underage girls online anyway. So they would commit those crimes otherwise.

>mfw a chick gave me her panties after like two dates without asking just because

She was a nasty whore.

>they were gonna buy the drugs anyway

I'm am attorney (University of Denver, 2009). I can tell you that the law varies by state and that each case has enough particularities to make them unique, but in general TCAP is not entrapment.

Entrapment is where a person is literally coerced into committing a crime by law enforcement. TCAP is merely providing an opportunity to commit a crime.

And it's not the crime of statutory rape, or wrong to minors, or anything like that. It's conspiracy to commit one of those. Look up inchoate crimes for more information.

a real girl would've blocked them after one line. Shits definitely entrapment if you actually look at the details of human behavior.

>TCAP is merely providing an opportunity to commit a crime.
But that's literally the same case as police going to the streets offering people drugs and then arresting them. Isn't that like the most used example of entrapment and the reason why police don't do that?