Warcraft orcs vs Warhammer orks who wins /b?

Warcraft orcs vs Warhammer orks who wins /b?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Warcraft ones are more badass =instawin
Dunno where is the controversy

your mom

I would say the exact opposite. Warhammer orks are by far more badass than Warcraft orcs; however, Warcraft orcs seem a lot more intelligent than Warhammer orks.

Do Warhammer orcs have strong ties to magic? If not I think the Warcraft orcs have a leg up in that department.

Just bumping, I'm interested

They have strong psyker ties. So, yes. they do.

DAKKADAKKADAKKA

are we talking warcraft orcs before or after drinking the blood of mannoroth?

Warhammer orks, 10000000%.
>Orks = 40K
>Orcs = Fantasy Battle

Ooo, thats a good question. After they're more like the warhammer orks.

who is the biggest nerd faggot in this thread?

You're pretty fucking sad to come on Sup Forums and act like a brodude.

Warhammer orks hands down.

it might be me.

That depends. Are you talking about Orcs vs Orks, exactly as you wrote it?
Because as a whole Species the Orks cannot be defeated by the rather simplistic means available to the Warcrafters.
The Orks will spore and infest the entire planet(s) within a short period of time, grow into a Waaagh sooner or later and invent advanced technology that'll stomp the others (Orcs included)

If you are talking about a single Orc vs Ork then it depends on the individual skills.
Let's go with mirror-matchups anyway.
A shaman can control the magic much more compared to a weird boy, they are less likely to self immolate or explode spontanously. Orc gets it.
If it's just simple warriors the both of them then it might be somewhat even. Both are pretty tough and it will depend on the age of the Ork, as they grow by how many enemies (or kin) they have mashed to pulp.

That would be you. You were obviously interested enough to come to the thread, but you were so autistic that you sperged out instead of just joining the conversation.
>no pic
>you're not worth a meme

To answer your question
>Warhammer 40k orks>Warcraft orcs>Warhammer orcs

this

Yea yo rude sonafabitch fight me

>lolol

Thanks bro glad we agree

What about Tolkien ?

What make the fantasy orcs so much lower than 40k orks? To me they always seemed to have the same basic structure. Magic works because they believe in it and they grow stronger just simply based on numbers they were just much less primitive.

I don't see that as being a problem facing warcraft orcs especially if it is just orcs with out influence from the other warcraft races. They would be just as primitive as the fantasy orcs.

Tek

Assuming you mean Fantasy Orcs, not 40k orks.

>Warcraft orcs
+Better discipline
+More controllable magic
+Better personal smithing and crafting
-Slow to replenish numbers
-Routinely have pants on head retarded leaders, even in comparison to warhammer orcs

>Warhammer orcs
+More numerous and breed quicker
+Stronger on average, especially Black Orcs
+Better at stealing and repurposing equipment
+/-Powerful but unreliable magic
-Constant infighting without a firm leader
-Need other races to get decent equipment of their own

In a straight up fight, Warhammer orcs would probably win.
In a war, it would take someone like Grimgor Ironhide or Azhag in charge for a fair fight, otherwise they'd get steamrolled

You mean the ones that get slaughtered by the hundreds by a ragtag group of faggots?

Tolkien orcs are explicitly weaker then men, and more like what people usually associate with goblins.

>The Fellowship of the Ring
>a ragtag group of faggots

really user

I AM

Lore Master for both Warcraft and Warhammer here.

Warcraft orcs would win. However Warhammer orcs are far cooler and frankly, better and more brutal. Due to warcraft having the "superman syndrome" in where due to them having access to medieval spaceships and des ex magic, they would win. It's like asking "who would win, John Wick or Superman" John wick is better in almost every sense and is waaaaay more badass, but superman, the boring shit he is, would win.

merry, pippin, frodo and samwise probably wouldn't be able to kill even a handful of orcs from warcraft/warhammer. orcs in middle earth are mass produced untrained goblins more than anything.

I'm fairly sure Grimgor at least would be able to rip apart anyone Warcraft threw at him in a 1v1.
Guy beat the living shit out of Archaon before GW got butthurt and retconned it.

warhammer

theyre savages, warcraft orcs are faggot diplomats

The only reason Warcraft orcs have plot armor is because they're in the Warcraft universe and they are a huge part of the story. If they are in a neutral universe they wouldn't have this superman syndrome, so I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a forgone conclusion.

the metrosexual and muscular gayness of warcraft ones don't stand a fucking chance against brutal kunning

Why do people even bother trying to compare anything vs Warhammer? The answer is always objectively Warhammer. Warcraft orcs are just big green humans whereas WH Orcs (or Orks) are 8 feet tall with skin so thick you can barely scratch them with regular weapons. Even losing limbs doesn't really slow them down because they have natural regeneration so strong you can just kinda sew it back on and it'll work fine.

so what about urak-hai?

Fuck you m8 they're kunningly brutal.

Lore Master here. They do not have regeneration, which is why grimgor still only has one eye. And even if you sow it back on it will only vaguely be usable. It's just that the orc doesn't give a single shit about his arm being lost, and the reason you don't see any one armed orc's runnin around is cause if another orc see's you lost an arm, you're usually just murdered on the spot.

What king of pussy ass orc/k are you sewing limbs back on? Reals ork/cs nail their limbs back on.

Uruk-hai would win against regular warhammer orcs, uruk hai are far more organized to the point where they actually fight in formation with spears and lances etc. which is the main reason why warhamer humans can beat warhammer orcs. A warhammer orc one-on-one would just absolutely murder an uruk hai, and don't even get me started on warbosses or black orcs. But when as a army Uruk-hai would win. As for warcraft, those orcs have 12-cm thick plot-armor.

Mutilated orcs are sent to the weird boys and experimented on, usually given a new mechanical limb or two which may or may not help them

STOP MUCKIN' ABOUT YA GIT

Warhammer orcs are technically capable of advanced tactics, which is why Azhag was so insanely dangerous.
The problem is that it's harder than herding psychotic cats on amphetamines.

You takin bout Mork' O Gork' ya fackin git. Imma zoggin rape yer mum afta i find meself a dick.

Fantsay, not 40k

>breed quicker

They reproduce asexually through spores or some shit, read a lot of lore a while back.

warcraft orcs are more intelligent but i feel as though warhammer orks are much larger and stronger, not to mention vastly more numerous

depends if we're talking a 1v1 standard soldier or armies fighting each other with all their forces

painboyz, weird boyz are the equivalent of an ork psyker only highly fking unstable and prone to explode for no reason

They aren't really, it's the Warboss that is soley responsible for tactics when it actually occurs.

Painboyz= Mad Frankenstein doctor on crack

Weirdboyz= A sci-fi mad max shaman

i know I was pointing out that he had mistaken wierdboyz for painboyz, as painboyz are the ones who upgrade orks with cyberlimbs n shit

Orkz da best boss

Stop calling yourself lore master ya dingus. Ork's have really resilient bodies capable of healing major wounds and can take transplanted limbs without any sort of rejection. They don't have regeneration in the sense of growing back entire body parts.

Warhammer Orks don't have souls though. They're separated from the universal psychic/magic plane, which provides a resistance to things like magic. They've even developed their own group consciousness that can will their thoughts into existence (like being stronger). They're also genetically disposed to engineering, and through group will can make even a peashooter into a bazooka.

Being that Fel magic eats souls and crap, and the tech in Warcraft is very primitive (compared to space faring folk), I don't think they'll stand much of a chance.

Also, Orks were genetically engineered to be the best combat force in the galaxy, and their numbers are greater than any other race/species in the universe.

>MFW Orks were made to combat godlike beings and immortals.

>ragtag group of faggots

Idk why this made me chuckle but it did.

They do have souls though, or at least something for Chaos to grab on to, in theory.
Nurgle trying it was the reason Gork and Mork gatecrashed his garden and beat the shit out of him

I think the discussion shifted to warcraft orcs vs wh fantasy orcs. 40k Orks would win without a doubt.

I reckon i call meh selv whateva i wunt yoo git. Now zog outta here

40k ork's would win against anything that doesnt have plot armour

Truly yelling really loud and hitting stuff hard is the greatest power in the 40k universe.

Greenskins ez

Without tech, I mean they're still mega-mushroom-niggas.

Like seriously, do these green bastards look like they're fucking around?

Warcraft Orcs, before they World of Warcraft and the cancer that followed; had a better history, society and seemed more interesting.
Warhammer is just 'lets make things edgy and vicious, hur dur hur'. So in a battle, Warhammer would win because that is the only depth they, among everything else related to the universe, really has.

>without tech
that's the problem; Unless they go feral, Orks naturally manage to pull it out of their ass no matter where they are.

Hi, Chris.

Tfw the Orks could easily kill the Orcs just by somebody telling a shitload of Orks that if you paint a weapon a rainbow colour it can kill anything and makes you invincible.

This plus a WAAAGH! would annihilate the horde, the alliance, and the burning legion.

Thing is...
1. Yes, they are good at yelling and hitting, especially yelling while hitting.
2. The next generation of ork grows resistant to the thing that culled its predecessors.
So they can be hitting (while yelling) as they are being shot at with Lasrifles or whatever fuckery is being thrown at them.

Orks are a weapon of attrition, they are not made for precision strikes, or blitz attacks, the entire race is a siege weapon.

Reality beats fantasy, dorkweed

Paint it red

red goes fasta
red is more dakka
red makes the choppa more smashy

I'm going on Total War Warhammer tech status, but true enough. I mean they will together masses of metal shit and corpses. crash into planets with starships composed of pure bloodlust, and then rape and pillage.

Hm, if they don't fuck to reproduce; can they rape or only sodomize with objects?

Warhammer orc's have better story. Seriously.

Warcraft is just fucking lame like superman. "World destroyed, now we destroy this great evil, oh wait, now this even bigger evil, OH WAIT NOW AN EVEN BIGGER EVIL"

>mfw people can't tell the difference between Warhammer and Warhammer40k

they're exactly the same
Blizzard is notorious for stealing Warhammer content, be it Fantasy or 40000

>Warhammer is just 'lets make things edgy and vicious, hur dur hur'

You say that kind of thing and I have to wonder if you grow mushrooms on your chin or do you have a toilet paper roll on a necklace?

Warhammer orcs are basically like mongols on steroids

Paint it purple, purple sneaky

Have you ever seen a purple ork?

/thread

Oh really?

Purple? Like slaanesh? HERETIC!!!!!

WoW orcs are space mexicans.

Yoo'z smarts. I'z never seen purple ork, cuz purple orkz are da sneaky orkz.
But orkz don't need sneaky, we'z got choppa and dakka and we'z got WAAAGH

WE GOT RED DAKKA

youtube.com/watch?v=IEGo41443iI

i bet that thing has a hard time getting comfortable in bed

>(You)

I think tyrranids outnumber them

>the entire race is a siege weapon
This
A race where beliefe that a weapon/implant/rokkit/bomb/tank/spacehulk working makes it so
Who also have no upper limit on growth besides death
Thank you Old Ones

mongols were short and thin
they're the opposite of orc physique

Might makes right

warhammer orcs would win

-they would outnumber wc orcs
-they have strong shamans
-they are bigger and far stronger than wc orcs (especially black orcs)

>2. The next generation of ork grows resistant to the thing that culled its predecessors.

You're thinking of the Tyranids.

I didn't mean it sarcastically. I play tabletop 40k and I fucking LOVE Orks. These green motherfuckers are the only thing I'll ever play.

I don't think it's ever comfortable.

No...... just....... no...... we arent chinese....

They both share a brain
>More orcs iz more smarta
>Bugs are bugs

>tfw warcraft lorefag
>tfw almost no knowledge of warhammer whatsoever
Well as far as I know Orks are basically mindless brutes so Orcs should easily outwit them in a 1v1 or in a small skirmish. However much depends on the class of the Orcs and the scale of the battle.

that's like trying to outwit a fucking rock or an grenade. You just can't cause there isnt anything to fucking outwit