IT: We post pictures of girls and anons say how they'd fuck them

IT: We post pictures of girls and anons say how they'd fuck them.

Well...I'd grab her by the pussy.

Would like to watch and know how my gf is going to be fucked.

My future wife, Tell me please

Anyone?

What a piece of fucking ass, would nail that shit until you cries, you got anymore?

I'd poke her left eyeball out with a silver fork and fuck that hole with my shit frozen in a refrigerator.

God I'd rip that tight swimming suit off and choke her while thrusting her tight cunt making her ass shake, would gag her up and tie her legs together so she can't wriggle out when she shiver from cumming.

I wanna hear about her getting used.

Anyone?

put her in a dog crate like a good little bitch and have her suck me off through the bars.

Listening

you will be listening, through the wall to me fucking your girl like a whore, and then you are going to thank me.

wwyd?

i'd fuck her standing, hands on her hips, one leg wrapped around me

feet??

Friend's GF.

Dude nobody wants to fuck your mate's girlfriend - because it's not cool!

That's a guy...

My niece

One word = Goddess

?

nudes?

how would you fuck her?

In every position imaginable. She is the definition of true beauty, at least to me.

Seen enough trap threads on here to recognize that one. Just go find a trap thread and "her" pics and webms will be in there with its "feminine penis"...

she will do everything you want from her!

i would glaze your nieces face

Nice moustache!

wwyd?

this bitch needs to get deepthroated and tittyfucked

Im in love. Any more pics?

I'd have her ride me. would enjoying those tits bouncing right in front of my face

wwyd to this one? posted her here already

Chick I knew in high school

I'd grab her legs and fuck her pussy until she can't walk straight

wwyd to this one?

bumping for more

Wait till her daddy pulls over the car at a gas station to go to the bathroom. As soon as he's away, I quickly get her to pull down her shorts and panties and I proceed to give her a quick raw anal fuck. All this before daddy comes back to his angel getting her butt deeply creamed.

Throw in river. Now she's fucked.

more

more