What wouldn't you do for 100 million dollars?

What wouldn't you do for 100 million dollars?

An hero.

declare milhouse a meme

Say traps aren't gay

Buy a big plot of land, build a huge jail like wall around it, build house in the middle, equip house with the best electronics available, buy all the food and anything I need online, never see another human again in my life

I would do that for $0...

...if I had the balls

Op

Kill my family.

classic

I'm not going to do stupid shit for money. It's literally worthless. That's the big secret they won't teach you in an economics class.

Go back to my ex

lose my chance at immortality

lobotomy

Why tho? Never understood you suicidefags. Death is the ultimate of nothingness. There must be things you still enjoy in life? Everything can't be complete shit. Die, and you'll never experience anything again.

as little as was necessary

I'm poor PayPal me some money shacoslayer@gmail

I wouldn't pay 100 million for it.

Kill someone I love, torture/kill an animal

Buy one thing for 100 million dollars

Kill or cuck myself. No killing because I'm too much of a pussy to deal with blood money and the consequences. No cucking because that shit disgusts me and I am far too prideful of a man to let another man do anything sexual to my wife.

reading comprehension?

No money is not worthless you cuck. You obviously didn't actually learn anything in economics

>Money is worthless

A tatoo

That

Murder, rape, maim someone, maim myself, die, give up any basic human rights for more than one year, voluntarily listen to Drake, also none of the aforementioned by proxy.

Fuck a shemale or fuck an 11yo girl.

Same, and I sure as hell wouldn't deal with arranged marriage.

Nothing goes in my dickhole

Lmao, Im agree to fuck an 11yo girl for free

buy Sup Forums then burn it to the ground

A campfire