youtube.com/watch?v=KtcNKJjUv34
youtube.com/watch?v=zIRW_elc-rY
youtube.com/watch?v=FN4Z6HEab0M
youtu.be/S4fz3YJSyig
youtube.com/watch?v=11CsQ1Wj-Po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nugu?

spooky edition

The man repeating "R-R-RED FLAVOR" sounds mentally slow.

the best group that debuted since 2014

putting an end to YG vs SM fights

youtube.com/watch?v=KtcNKJjUv34
youtube.com/watch?v=zIRW_elc-rY

who did it better

lay btfo

I didn't know korean women could be ugly edition

fuck this world

SM

lol is this why everyone seems to hate him?

that hair
lmfao

i miss choa already

our girls
youtube.com/watch?v=FN4Z6HEab0M
kys

seriously fuck wendy

What the fuck

>fuck wendy

i dont have a skeleton fetish

skulls...

did jessica and tiffany celebrate the 4th of july?

the worst part about this is that it makes her head more pronounced so you can see the tragic jaw as well

i knew it wasn't him, i mean come on

honestly glad that isnt him with that hairstyle, but seriously where is he?
It's jokes. He always jokingly hypes himself up. Only the kaiposter and ratshitters hate pcy bc he's objectively more handsome and talented.

red velvet is over

is this shopped

fuck

youtu.be/S4fz3YJSyig

*vomits*
when will wendy be removed from rv?
imagine the bone rattling sound she emitts while dancing on stage lmaoo

Hopefully Yeri posters will follow suit

sm of course here, that yg song is terrible. that being said i hate amber so much.

i can't tell what's real or a meme with pcy around here so i can't form a proper opinion on him

yes

>imagine the bone rattling sound she emits while dancing on stage

but dont rudepost with dubu

she can just gain the weight again, she was fat before she started being an idol

oh thanks
that looks much better!

i hope you choke dubuposter
loona ended twice

listen to this fag

>all you salty ass hoes who’ve been claiming that shinee is old and no longer relevant can suck my dick. obama, the official international shawol ambassador, has been putting antis in place since 2008.

Loona hasn't even had their "official" debut and they are flopping

the interesting thing is this was taken during Be Natural era (before Yeri was added). we all know she was quite fat predebut but between 2014-2015 she had the perfect abs&fat thighs combination
youtube.com/watch?v=11CsQ1Wj-Po
then we have this now

xiumin looks great in the teasers, this is going to be his era

>army subhuman cant even post a normal image

Fuck off Mark.

There's literally no reason to hate PCY. The complaint i usually hear about him is some unfounded allegation of him being "fake". probably because he's positive a lot of the time but emotional.

pcy hate is just a meme

kpop from 2000 to 2009 (with few exceptions) really sounded like horse shit compared to the same period's music in the west
no wonder it's on the rise now

rumor is that yeri used to laugh at wendy for being fat do she felt pressured to lose the weight

he's just our meme, i like him

>getting your feelings hurt by someone as untalented as Yeri

Yeah they made him look good in the teasers too bad about Sehun, Kai and Baek

i will anticipate it

okay good to know
i always thought he didn't look like a bad guy

she's a little bully, probably just insecure

>jessica isn't part of snsd anymore
what have i done...

exid was in hyde park an hour ago why didn't you go see them?

you haven't done anything
it was taeyeon's fault

red flavor dropping has reminded me why i tend to avoid coming to kpg when i group i like comes back. all the edgy negativity is just depressing. id be fine if people where actually talking about why they don't like the song, but all it is is "[song] is shit", "[group] is shit" and "[member] is ugly". there are times when i really enjoy hanging around here, and it's just kind of a bummer that a lot of the regulars here seem to enjoy being pointlessly hateful.

just woke up, how has RV been doing on the charts?

solid #2

good post

hv maknae a cutie

>taking kpop this seriously

exo final logo teaser out!
being leaked on various fan twitter pages, prob wont find the source again cos its being taken down FAST

>id be fine if people were actually talking about why they don't like the song
we did that too though

she's also dead

onehallyu

golden chen is so beautiful

our girls can never stay perfect for long it seems

a couple people did, sure, but it's a minority

well at least we won't see those awful hairstyles during promotions

you could go there and smell the grass

views kinda matter. you just know YG is going to spend a lot to give BP super nice MVs from now on while RV will continue to get cheap poorly made CGI MVs

memes aside and honestly speaking, RV is a famous group and like every famous girlgroup their fanbase is not really loyal&thoughtful
so people who picked on wendy in 2015 probably hopped onto 10 different groups since then. it's really easy to comment "unnie lose weight !!!!!!" on a IG photo.
Yura said that her male fans hate it when she loses weight, RV didn't have those fans

it's not about taking it seriously tho, i want to come here to have a chill fun time but it's hard to do that when a lot of folks here just seem to want to constantly shit on everyone that isn't dubu

also nice pic, best hair colour

ur gay

well that should be enough

this

Twilight > Eclipse

Wendy was actually my favorite until i realized the jaw shave and the poor girl being forced to diet this intensely only cemented my distance further. Too much drama to be honest. I had enough of my own self-esteem issues to deal with.

it's going to be hard to get actual discussion here. For what it's worth, I enjoyed the song (except the R-R-RED FLAVOR parts), but SM needs to step up on RV MVs. Looks cheap.

tits or gtfo

L O N D O N?

i liked RF's MV though, they found a way to make it still look good (for the most part, there's definitely some bad parts) whilst clearly not having masses of cash to work with. also the growing up motif that runs through it sweet is really sweet. ill take a kind of cheap of mv that has some soul to it over something lavish like AIIYL any day

hyde park yes

>crybaby reddit user is a gaypop shitter

whoa really makes me think

post hani
do hani's tits count

when's the concert?

never properly used reddit in my life bruh, i find it kind of confusing desu

i don't know what they're doing i just look at the pics

hey guys, left kpg like a year ago. today i listened to some new releases... what happened to kpop? ;_;

lol

>it wasn't a meme
wew

>bruh

shitting on people just bc they visit websites you don't like if the best way to let everyone know you're deeply unhappy and have an inferiority complex~

Nothing changed that much, maybe members leaving and overuse of EDM.