Anti-Semitism

I have been on Sup Forums for about half a year now. What I don't get is the extreme anti-semitism. Why would jews try to destroy European and American culture? Israel needs a strong America to back them up, so this doesn't make any sense to me. And it is also more common amongst leftists to not like Israel. If you think your extreme anti-semitism is justified, post a reply and I will make an effort to try to understand why.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
youtube.com/watch?v=q9hzW6W4xbw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>every single time

Memes won't change my political opinion. Why don't you go into how jews manipulate and why.

Leftist aren't actually "antisemitic." They're muh Palestine faggots. Jews aren't victims anymore so the left had to find a new victim group. Actual antisemites get completely vilified by the media, unlike SJWs. Take David duke for example

It's mainly just a reaction to not being able to criticize Jews the same way we can Christians in most western nations. Islam has this same problem.

Many of us are Atheists and we came to the same realization as Clint Eastwood in that movie Gran Turino where Eastwood discovers he has more in common with the Asians than he does his own family.

We have more in common with Christians than many Atheists, Jews and Muslims because we only ever have any rights under Christian majority nations.

Jews cannot accept criticism without claiming anti-Semitism so that only increases the reactions on this board.

Christians are considered Amalek, the spirit enemy of Judaism

Their hatred of white Christians goes far deeper than their rationale of how they only live the lives they do because they leech from white society.

The majority of jews are "leftist" because it weakens whites. Point to me a single Jew that advocates mass Christian immigration to Muslim countries. They spend all day and night doing the reverse.

They plan to destroy the Muslims too but Christians have to be the first to go.

free breivik

People will always vilify the jews bc jews have a very disproportionate amount of wealth and power. Poor and stupid people believe there is a global conspiracy involving literally millions of people acting in unison without anyone noticing however the fact is that jews highly value education and have some the highest IQs of any group they simply are smarter then most people so they succeed where most people fail success earns you haters in this world

Lizard people try to manipulate atheists so your argument is invalid.

28% Ashkenazi Jew here. My father was half-Jew but I never met him and was raised Christian. I have no Jewish friends or connections.

Hear my thoughts:

1. Ashkenazi Jewish IQ (Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews are nothing special) is reported to average around 108-115. 40% of the top 1% income earners in the USA are Jewish. 20% of Nobel laureates are Jewish, despite Jews making up .2% of the global population.

2. Jewish people display high in-group preferences, especially when it comes to mating and nepotism. The mating preference are the only reason a test like 23andme.com can even tell me that I am Jewish because there has been such a strong on-group breeding preference for the past ~1000 years

3. Jewish people excel in the areas of industry, banking, and academia. This combined with the propensity for high-IQ leads to the concentration of Jews in positions of power, wealth, and influence.

4. ENTER NAZI GERMAN. Eastern European Jewish influence led to the perception of corruption, collusion, and nepotism among European Jewry.

5. As a result of the Nazi meme, Jews seem to be permanently entrenched in hatred with White Nationalist groups

Conclusions:

1. It is doubtful that there is an organized Zionist movement worldwide (If I am wrong please send me an invite), rather Jews are master-race tier IQ and not cucked like white people into believing the diversity meme.

2. As a result, successful Jewish people employ Jews, befriend Jews, breed with Jews, and do other things to advance Jewish status at the individual level.

3. The gap between American Black IQ and American/Euro White IQ is ~15 or 1 std deviation. This is the same gap between White/Ashkenazi Jewish IQ.

4. White people buying into the Jewish Meme is literally no different then low IQ blacks complaining >muh racism >muh systemic white privilege

5. White nationalism will fail until it eliminates the Low IQ young/angry skinhead demographic and embraces Ashkenazism

They're pitting the Christians against the Muslims so they wipe each other out. 2 birds with 1 stone.

It's like how brunost doesn't really exist outside Norway. You have to really go at a wall with a tungsten hammer to get any kind of sensation out of it. That's exactly why most of Sup Forums hates Jews. To be honest, I think it's foolish.

ye right the entire music and movie industry of the USA pure hard work and high IQ, crushing everyone through sheer diplima stacking and test acing

It's partially this and often entirely this when talking about newfags. The rest is genuine hate for the powerful zionists looking to fuck us over for the benefit of them and their fellow Jews.

>Point to me a single Jew that advocates mass Christian immigration to Muslim countries.
I have never heard of any person saying that, jew or not. Why do you think jews hate christians?

It's not so much a global conspiracy as it is simple tribalism/nepotism combined with that high average IQ to make it effective along with a ton of smaller conspiracies involving mostly Zionists.

listen up faggot, why dont you do a fucking google search about it? all the jewish bankers, etc. its not that hard youre a fucking bitch later nigger

>Back them up
lel

What they were prevented from doing before (getting richer through usury and nepotism) they are doing now.
It's having a negative effect for the basic white man by a number of causes that you already know and are often discussed here.

They systematically control the destructive institutions that cuck us into extinction.

So while not every jew is part of this, the disgusting jew/protestant alliance is completely destroying what the white man had built : a prosperous free society based on truth and loyalty.

I'd slit her throat and rub shit into the wound.

The bitch in your OP wants to sell the Vatican to feed niggers.

IF you TRULY want to know why... without all the 14/88 stormfront autism.

Read: "The Culture of Critique" by Prof. Kevin MacDonald.

Also look up some youtube videos of him being interviewed.

2/3 of the time, they don't even realize they are doing it... only the REALLY EVIL KIKES are fully aware of what they are doing.

Unfortunately for jews... the "really evil" ones also "happen" to make up like 90% of
>the 1%
who control the vast majority of the worlds wealth.

Not a good look when you put it all together.

Whites are the last, and indeed the only competitor the Jews have on the world stage

2 problems with your arguments.

1. There is obviously organized Zionism it just isn't all encompassing.

2. Your point 4 contradicts your 2nd point. Black's are retarded for complaining about muh white privilege because whites bend over backwards to try and help them get their shit together. As you say yourself Jews are organized in fighting for their own dominance which make them a threat.

If by embracing Ashkenazim you mean breeding for intelligence then I agree.

>Israel needs a strong
pissrael needs to be flushed down the toilet

You admit Jews engage in nepotism yet you place all blame on Gentile Whites? If they engage in nepotism and are more loyal to their ethnic group and/or Israel isn't this in combination of their high influence unfair from the perspective of Gentiles? White societies can do well without Jews, yet Jews still choose to live in White countries (more than half of them). Who needs who?

What was said thus far does hold water

However there is an intrinsic characteristic to jews, is that it is PART of their book and doctrine to make money however one can, this is actually pretty much stressed out and set in stone (much like muslimsĀ“s permissian to lie, infiltrate, gain trust, subvert to conquor). There are passages devoted to this topic.

And with this in mind, they never looked twice at any opportunity to make a cash, even if people lose their homes, fall prey to sharks or go bankrupt.
Petty usuary, loansharking or big time bank fraud and theft were done by the jew since they arrived in europe, it is why all nations including mine expelled the jews at diferent timeframes and why all the modern 20century style banks were plundered as well as the post modern 21st century ones with no remorse or care

This post would propably be very hard for Sup Forums to swallow, but I agree with you that jews are more intelligent and that's why they have a lot of top positions.

This. I love the comparison of nationalist whites to incomplacent blacks.

Response to the conclusions:
1. I agree
2. This is called racism and nepotism, even extreme nepotism and it's the main reason people believe in 1.
3. The gap is not nearly that high between north europeans and jews. A myth.
4. It's extremely different because you don't have white people ruling african nations anymore. Jewish banks still own and effectively rule (through media if not otherwise) every white country after propagating idiotic political systems that allow it.
5. No, it only fails because of constant subversion and disenfranchisement aimed at them. Even an extremely low IQ demographic can take control of their own nation as exemplified by the multiple communist revolutions around the world.

>Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia
read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

You might have a point if the jews didn't own the media and are constantly using it to promote a race war. Or the fact they are constantly promoting the degradation of the moral fabric of society with far left views. Oh and what about all the promotion of interracial relationships for the white race while staunchly sticking to their own. Actually it might have to do with jewish business owners like starbucks ceo who changes the name of flat whites because they're racist and encourages employees to ask white customers if they've considered their privilege. To sum it up they despise white people and the societies we built because they believe themselves to be the chosen people and it makes them insanely jealous to see what we've accomplished. Oh and the whole getting kicked out of 109 countries probably didn't make them too happy either

1. ok cool

2. white people have been taught that altruism is a virtue and universal values are a virtue. Its not that jews are racist or that nepotism is racist, its that white people have a brain virus that prevents them from acting in their own self-interest as the Jews have no problem doing.

3. Yes this is true, the gap between northern euros (105-108) is much smaller, however taking white populations as a whole then the gap is very close to the white/black gap.

4. I do see your point but against, I believe this is more class struggle (elites vs populists) then a specific "Jewish" thing, my comments on nepotism notwithstanding

5. This is a bad argument. The disinfectant for bad ideas is public discourse. White nationalism has been publicly rejected because of the STRONG association between modern white nationalists and >muh hitler

What about Eastern Asians? They're smart.

blacks would still be retarded for complaining even if whites engaged in the same nepotism as Jews because free society= money > convictions and literally nothing stops blacks from attaining success in western cultures except for shitty black culture and genes

I just took a look at the articles and they don't say that anymore, except for the LGBT one.

>2. white people have been taught that altruism is a virtue and universal values are a virtue. Its not that jews are racist or that nepotism is racist, its that white people have a brain virus that prevents them from acting in their own self-interest as the Jews have no problem doing.

this element is the most important one and i hardly ever see it discussed in these threads.

Whites and white societies have been an incredible feat and gave an amazing contribution to this world precisely because we have A LOT of empathy and altruism, even outside of our groups which is borderline self-destructive.

This did allow to create the very perks and freedoms we enjoy today.
Thing is most of that came along with christianity in the package, pagan europens (the true original eu religion(s)) were not like that. So with the decrease in demography and christianism, we can predict these to be our last days..

Jews, for all the in-group protection they have do not have empathy and altruism to the same degree, it is why they never build a proper culture and their civilizations thus far amount to fuck all, they just take stuff and twist it.

For all that IQ they sure are some barbaric cunts, they even discriminate among jews, different tiers of jews..that is some desert nigga shit

Let me ask you this: When jews promote liberal views, don't they also hurt themselves? What about all the liberal jews who marry non-jews for example?

We sure didn't show that empathy in the eighteen hundreds.

no because their religion tells them the non jews will (happily) serve the jews

see this

youtube.com/watch?v=q9hzW6W4xbw

and do note for giggles the evil hand gesture at 12:16

Ask yourself why they're the most hated people on the planet, why they have been kicked out of every country they have inhabited, except the west. Which they now own and have turned to shit.

>2/3 of the time, they don't even realize they are doing it
This.

There isn't some huge jewish conspiracy to rule the world. The whole religious culture of being constantly victimized plus being a smarter group than most just makes jews highly likely to seek out other jews because from a very young age they're taught not to trust anyone else other than jews. Not overtly obviously, but that is the overwhelming sub-conscious message.

Another big thing taught to jewish kids is family and community. You have to build a good jewish community and keep your jewish family close because they're the only ones you can really trust. Jews gain power and give it to other jews because most of them are sub-consciously afraid of everyone who isn't jewish due to what they were taught as kids.

Take it from me, I've seen all this shit first hand thanks to my loving, yet rabidly jewish mother who put me through 15 years of religious school.

>3. Yes this is true, the gap between northern euros (105-108) is much smaller, however taking white populations as a whole then the gap is very close to the white/black gap.
I've never seen any data to suggest Northern European IQ is that high, where did you get that figure from?

>2. As a result, successful Jewish people employ Jews, befriend Jews, breed with Jews, and do other things to advance Jewish status at the individual level.
Is this not a good enough reason to dislike them in your eyes?

>5. White nationalism will fail until it eliminates the Low IQ young/angry skinhead demographic
Low IQ working class people are attracted to White Nationalism not because their IQ is low, but because it is the poor that is most negatively affected by immigration.

>What I don't get is the extreme anti-semitism

Tradition, mostly.

Ah the LE JEWS ARe so smart meme, so that explains why (some) Jews are trying to ruin european nations does it? Does that explain why so many public figures have been fired and labeled anti-semites for making utterly benign comments that were slightly critical of Israel?

You do realize it's entirely possible for Jews to be highly intelligent and greedy & subversive at the same time right? Judging by the fact that they were widely hated before their IQ was above the european average, it's pretty likely.

>Judging by the fact that they were widely hated before their IQ was above the european average
dude, jews in europe knew how to read at a time when charlemagne the emperor didnt.
if anything our edge over the general european population diminished over the years.

Here's some quotes from these great people - the jews

What a coincidence, these jews are all pushing for mass third world migration into the West

no other race besides whites are smart nor powerful enough to contend with the Jews as it has always been us that has attempted to do so. Once they conquer us they will have a legion of non-whites they can control on a whim.

>Anti-Semitism
when will this meme end

1. Since your mother wasn't Jewish, you're not a jew.

2. Correct

3. >muh IQ gap between Jews and Whites
This is propaganda. If Whites all occupied similar socioeconomic postions as Jews, they'd have higher IQ levels.

4 and 5. You may not be accepted as a kike, but you act like a kike just the same

This.

>4. White people buying into the Jewish Meme is literally no different then low IQ blacks complaining >muh racism >muh systemic white privilege
I was saying this the other day. Much rather have the jews controlling the world than the barbaric whites.

Don't think of it like all Jews have something inherently against white people and culture. Some do and most have a ravenous hatred of Christ and Christianity.

Jews act like termites. They live off and exploit their host until their host dies and then they move onto the next host. It's in their nature to behave this way.

>obligatory

1. please explain. Are you implying race is only transferred via the X chromosome? Have never understood this argument...I already stated I am a Christian and was not raised Jewish but if my father was ethnically half-jewish how am I not ethnically quarter-jewish?

3. >implying propaganda= facts that make me uncomfortable. Please develop your argument that occupying high socio-economic positions boost IQ, when modern IQ science suggest IQ is 50-80% genetic, and the genetic impact increased with age.

4. Please explain how whites complaining about Jews about being out-competed in free societies is not analogous to blacks in America crying >muh racism

Okay I'm sure, that's why the IQ of the jews that stayed in the middle east is lower than the European average.

>quintessential Jewish beauty

Jews in the middle east are genetically distant from Ashkenazi Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews are European Jews of unknown origin.

A likely theory is they descend from the Khazars, a Steppes people that converted to Judasim and migrated to Europe in the 8th century.

There are 3 ethnic groups within Judaism:

Ashkenazi

Sephardic (Iberian Jews)
Mizrahi (Middle Eastern jews)

Of these 3 groups only Ashkenazi Jews show substantial IQ superiority, in fact Mizrahi Jews fall within the South Asian average of 85.

Disgusting

Just look into things. Practically every degenerate act/event/organization ends up having a Jew in charge/to blame. Damn near everything traces back to kikes.

those live mainly in israel, and our education system isnt as good as those in europe or the us.
still, they had an edge over the arabs they lived among back in the day.

Why are you telling me this you fat fuck? Do you have an argument to make or were you just waiting for an opportunity to show off your knowledge of Jews?

>Education influences IQ level
Just lol, how do I know that you're not Ashkenazi?

That thing with the IQ and Jews is rooted somewhere else, anons

do i have to identify for you to listen to me?
are you a SJW by any chance?
education absolutly changes IQ score.
not only that, take multiple tests and the results will vary.

Is this how you respond to the sharing of knowledge? It never ceases to amaze me how some people enjoy being ignorant of everything around them.

those comments

I'm sure all of their answers are accurately translated. After all, who would lie on the internet to serve an agenda?

>Why would jews try to destroy European and American culture?

Because they hate Whites, believe Jews are destined to dominate and enslave the world, and consider Whites their primary enemy. Whites deserve it for being so mean to Jews for so long. Jews push the illusion that what they are up to is for lofty moral reasons, like healing the world of "hate", when in reality it is driven by Jewish hate for everything not Jewish.

>Israel needs a strong America to back them up

Israel has hundreds of nuclear warheads. What they need a strong America for is to destroy their Muslim neighbors so they can expand their borders once chaos and bloodbaths reign, and so that "refugees" can flee to Europe and destroy it, too.

>it is also more common amongst leftists to not like Israel

Anti-Israel goyish Marxists (and a handful of diaspora Jewish ones) are the result of Jewish Marxist overreach. This sort of overreach and backlash is built in to all Jewish Utopian movements. They produce a useful "anti-Semtism".

>if you think your extreme anti-semitism is justified

Jews are intentionally destroying the West and enriching the East so that they can flee there once their work murdering us is done. They are cancer in human form and if we don't stop them they will exterminate us.

These.

Also add the "Protocols of Zion to your reading list, OP.

Unless you are a Nationalist AND anti-Zionist, then drink AIDS, OP..

>do i have to identify for you to listen to me?
What are you on about?

>education absolutly changes IQ score.
Lol, there it is again. You are definitely a poo tier jew.

Israel actually supports "anti-Islam" parties in Europe in some cases. But Israel is not the same as the Corporations and banks owned by Jews. Israel tried to make a Jewish nation, they failed - it is an Israeli nation. Israel simply do not care about European culture - but they would like Europe to be more against Islam.

Normal Jews in America are generally very progressive and "leftist" (no borders, multiculturalism). Also European Jews (most of the ones in the US and Europe today) have developed a culture of isolating themselves inside the societies they live in, helping each other to climb for their societies to prosper. They also have a culture of learning and education, which have brought them success (not even mentioning the IQ). So they have a lot of top position, especially in media and banking.

They are not doing anything else than non-Jewish owned banks, but they are over represented as banksters because of the factors mentioned (clever, educated and helping each other, giving top positions to other Jews and passing on their businesses to their children, also Jews). So it's easy to blame Jews for the "crimes" the banking industry commits on the Jews. Because they are over-represented.

The Jews in media promoting multiculturalism and things associated with American social "Leftism" simply promote it because they believe in it themselves. Because American Jews are also over-represented as "leftists".

I wonder why the USA still continues to suck Zionist Israel's mutilated penis...Israel needs the USA, the USA doesn't need Israel.

Built like a fridge.

Mmmmm. Picturing Sup Forums's faces as they realize they're being compared to the dreaded dindus. Delicious.

We're the real master race, fuckwads. And you're all gibbering apes compared to us.

Being an antisemite nowadays is just being sane and realist.

1. Israel is a stable first world ally in the Middle-east
2. US politics is heavily influenced by evangelicals (Israel is the land of the Jews).

you actually believe iq tests are set in stone in any way. amazing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

Oh yeah also jews are behind the 9/11, which is probably one of the biggest act of treason in History. That kind of add up.

>evangelicals
what does that have to do with israel

>Israel needs a strong America to back them up
Israel yes. Bankers need the opposite.

They don't need a strong anyone, they just need to be stronger than their enemies which they currently are. They fear the EU and America because America could take them out if they wanted, as could the EU. Thus, they wish to weaken all nations stronger than them.

You really have to start thinking like the holocaust is going to happen again and that you're a Jew. This is how they live. They're in constant fear of holocaust 2.0 because they've been taught to fear it. They never think that their tactics might cause another Shoah tho.

Kalergi plan and sionism are enough reasons to hate jews

The Bible says that Israel is the land of the Jews together with other things. Just google "evangelicals israel" and you will get your answer.

you will have better luck getting blood from a stone user, logic and moral reasoning is nowhere to be found on this board

yu seem very opinionated about us politics for a guy who know very little about it...

These are the rantings and ravings of a sociopath.

Fucking go outside and get laid, might solve a lot of your problems. Turns out lots of things aren't the Jews' fault.

3. Jews run the conservative and liberal political parties and media and the elite Universities.

It's not an exaggeration to say that probably half of the people the White House at any time in the last 20 years been Jewish.

Jews are all the newspaper and magazine editors and 75% of policy advisers and talking head experts, and Jews are the largest donors to every politician regardless of party. The say a lot of things prettily, but the only thing they care about is Jewry and Israel.

>1. Israel is a stable first world ally in the Middle-east

This is a propaganda illusion. The only thing really true in that statement is that Israel is located in the Middle East.

i just know i hate kikes

Jews are sociopaths.

>still pushing the Ashkenazi are all geniuses meme
>eastern asians regularly do better on IQ tests

Shut the fuck up dude, you are going to ruin our jokes

The anti-semitism on Sup Forums:

40% Little twerps who think it's funny because their humor hasn't evolved past middle school.
40% Sad losers looking to blame their problems on someone.
20% Autistic weirdos who bought into some shit they read somewhere.

>implying east asian 105 is > ashkenazi 108-115

>implying 20% of nobel laureates arent jewish
>implying 40% of american's top 1% arent jewish
>implying jews arent .2% of the global population

>implying ashkenazi jewish meme = asians arent smart meme

ok?

thats a weird spelling for "kiwi", but i hear you upside down folks have silly accents.

i thought jews were supposed to be good at comedy