He has an iq of over 150 so most likely neofolk

I think he listens to classical mostly.

im NAWT doin it

>one, two, three, four
>*cough*
>one, two

Arcade Fire and dadrock

Tom Waits. He's said it himself.

He is also a raging idiot so probably neo-folk.

>uno, dos, tres, CATORCE

he also said he listened to Beach House

4/10

>FIVE NINE SIX EIGHT!

>Tom Waits. He's said it himself.
Holy fuck maybe he really is /ourguy/

Beach House, Arcade Fire, classical, Led Zeppelin, Tom Waits and he posted a video of Andreyev's analysis of Frownland

I don't think that anyone can lose a debate with ben stiller

Painfully accurate

recently he's been getting into death grips, he said bottomless pit is absolute fire

eterson's got plenty of issues that should be addressed but he didn't lose to Sam at all. He was doing a poor job of fully explaining himself but Sam was making no effort to step outside of the definitions he had already set up to look at what JBP was actually saying

>you don't understand postmodernism
postmodernism is such an umbrella term, he mainly focuses on the social constructivists and third wave feminists.
wtf does "you don't understand postmodernism" even mean? that's not really an argument, give an example

Yes and he's right about Frozen. Real poor image of something which should be easy.

I really like Peterson's lectures but if you think he knows fucking anything about postmodernism, you've most likely only gotten your info from him. Philosophically, he's an actual factual postmodernist, by definition. He doesn't even seem to know the difference between it and post-structuralism because he uses the terms interchangeably

I'll never understand how you can build a cult of personality pretty much solely on the fact you're mean to trannies and call everyone who disagrees with you a marxist.

Since you teens are all experts, can someone explain postmodernism to me?

that unironically seems like a great way to build a cult following

>Postmodern philosophy is a philosophical direction which is critical of certain foundational assumptions of Western philosophy and especially of the 18th-century Enlightenment. It emphasizes the importance of power relationships, personalization and discourse in the "construction" of truth and world views. Postmodernists deny that an objective reality exists, and deny that there are objective moral values.[1]

>Postmodern philosophy is often particularly skeptical about simple binary oppositions characteristic of structuralism, emphasizing the problem of the philosopher cleanly distinguishing knowledge from ignorance, social progress from reversion, dominance from submission, good from bad, and presence from absence.[2][3]

Nietzsche, who Peterson adores (rightfully so, he was a genius) was the granddaddy of postmodernism. Look at what postmodernists say about science and you end up with exactly what JPB was saying on Sam's podcast.

i've only seen a handful of his videos. he's against moral relativism, social constructivism which are fundamental ideas in postmodernism, and has criticized important postmodernist philosophers.
how exactly is he a postmodernist himself?

Spook
Like most """intellectual""" conceptions

He certainly doesn't fit neatly into the field, but most of his views are indistinguishable from early (that's important) postmodernism.

Saying that he's against moral relativism is a bit misleading. Like Nietzsche, he STARTS with "we've established that life is pain and without meaning, so how do we give ourselves the meaning we seem to need?" and ends up concluding that honesty, religion (although defined differently) and responsibility are the most useful traits to pursue