Would you rather put a finger in Jaws mouth (uncertain if he will bite or not...

Would you rather put a finger in Jaws mouth (uncertain if he will bite or not, you pick the finger) or put the head of a live and enraged Iguana in your mouth for 30 seconds (if you bitch out and take the iguana out the clock resets)

Id rather eat ass

...faggot

Iguanas don't get enraged. Theyre docile animals. That being said Jaws only killed for business. It was nothing personal. So what motivation would he have to bite your finger?

Not within the parameters of the question, pls pick again according to rules

depends

How is Jaws' mood? Has he had a good day, or is he pissed off?

Thank you for these point, I will consider them when I make next would you rather thread.

Pls pick one

Typical Russian cold affect- hard to tell. I think its also important to ask the question "am I the kind of person Jaws would want to bite?"

why is there a time limit on the iguana but not jaws?

I would go for the Iguana then. Just don't have a lot of trust in Jaws behavior.

Sorry, 30secs for Jaws as well

Good choice

>Iguanas don't get enraged. Theyre docile animals.

Bullshit. I had a pet iguana once. Fucker was nastier than anything I've met before or after.

thanks for the prompt response

congrats on the dubs

left pinky finger - jaws

fun game.. i eagerly await your next thread

thank you

Jaws either bites or he doesn't. It's binary. A time limit would be pointless.

Thanks for your input- I had doubts about user's suggestion Iguanas don't get angry

oh fuck off trips

ive made my decision

How big of an iguana we talking here?
It might draw a little blood if it's large and pissed but certainly better than losing a finger.

there would be no reason for jaws to bite my finger off so the choice is obvious.

If you don't hold them they get really dickish and territorial. My brother had one that used to tail whip the shit out of our dog when it got close, one time it jumped off the shelf and landed on it then bit the dog's neck haha. The dog was shaken up but it did no real damage of course since it's not like they have teeth or anything.

Nice trips!!

>Jaws only killed for business. It was nothing personal.

This. Jaws changed allegiance when he knew Drax was going to fuck him over in Moonraker. There is good in him and he's not a general psychopath. I'd stick my finger or cock in his mouth. I'd choose the little finger though. Is that the least valuable finger?

LOL!!

About this size user

Some may argue the ring finger on the hand you would not wear ring is least useful

Pinkie in Jaws' mouth. If I get to a aid kit in time I won't die from blood loss and would've only lost the most useless finger.

You could probably clamp its mouth shut with your mouth if you were quick about it

Definitely Jaws, with my left pinky. I feel like the iguana would get freaked out I was about eat him and start going nuts. At least Jaws I could try to reason with.

Also, will Jaws think my pinky is a prelude to something else?

That would depend on your ability to reason with him, Russian fluency, and Jaws' mood

Does jaws know this is about to happen? If he knows then sure. If I have to pry his mouth open and stick a finger in there I would pass.

Input Iguana.
Iguana rages.
Bite down hard.
Hold Iguana head in mouth for remaining time.
Swallow head while staring at OP.

For the sake of this game, make your decision under the pretense that you have 30 seconds to reason with Jaws before you stick it in

is it cheating if i bite the head off? I'll keep it in my mouth for 30 seconds still.

LOL

Nice dubs- I think its fair to bite the head off, as long as it stays in your mouth for the allotted 30 secs

bottoms up then

"Jaws, I'll give you half of this iguana after I bite it's head off if you let me stick a finger in your mouth."

ggez

Nice dubs

Checked

lots of digits in this thread