So Sup Forums what are your thoughts of making 3D plastic guns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGTriDDUpUk
youtube.com/watch?v=zz8mlB1hZ-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gives niggers another reason to get gunned down by policia

Boring one shot wonders.

Wake me when I can 3D print a G19

if they dont break after one shot, at best i would still only use it to throw at people

Assassinations.

Just make one out of metal

There's also 3D AR15s with an automatic trigger.

Bringing back the glocknade

Why the fuck do 1 shot guns even exist?

as a fuck you to the atf

Cheap. You can get single shot shotguns for like $100

Beats a stick

Faggots trying their best to get a wonderful technolgy that's available for cheap regulated because "muh rights".
Seriously, there's other people using this shit for actual PRODUCTIVE reasons, and soon we'll have to get a fucking certificate or some other bullshit to prove we don't build guns or bombs with it.
Thanks obama.

During WWII the U.S. airdropped thousand of shitty guns means for only a few shots. The idea was to use them to kill German soldiers for THEIR gun.

It doesn't beat a glock though. Or any pistol with 10 rounds

Sounds shitty in a firefight though eh?

what if they missed?

Holds only one shot and can kill you if you are unlucky. Either way its suicide and if you play like that might aswell copy from the pros of islam

Theres AR15s with 100 rounds fully automatic that you can print off as well.

do you think americans would care?
lol, they're not americans.

3D firearm shit is awesome. You can print fully functional 30 round magazines now, making absurd gun control laws completely fucking useless

youtube.com/watch?v=dGTriDDUpUk

Nature of war, not everybody gets to live.

Then you get riddled with bullets, jesus christ what else do you think happens?

Got the file for it?

I didn't say it was ideal. I said it beats a stick.

But yeah, gotta be ready for those running gun battles in the streets.

Why wouldn't you just buy the hard wearing parts, so it doesn't blow up, it's not like your country properly keeps track of its guns let alone gun parts.

user educate me!

How does this work?

I understand I need the 3D Printer and the software. is that it?

A conventionally manufactured one is better looking, more accurate, more reliable and can be had at many prices, starting low. Why bother with a plastic gimmick?

Because it's cheaper to print them off.

They also don't blow up if you put them in the right spot and give the plastic enough time to harden.

You print the 3 parts of the magazine...the body, the follower, and the baseplate. All you need to add extra is a spring which is easily sourced online if you search: AR-15 magazine spring

>Why wouldn't you just buy the hard wearing parts, so it doesn't blow up
That's literally how polymer pistols work. Steel parts where it counts, polymer everywhere else to save weight

Shoot one of your oppressors, collect their gun. Continue the spree.

Because it's what the media is calling a "ghost gun' you could walk through a metal detector and the alarm wont go off

As far as I know it doesn't leave any ballistic 'dna'

It has no serial number either. Basically untraceable unless you got it in your house and cops bust you for it

It's also sold on the darknet sometimes

So I just need to print the receiver and magazine parts

the rest I have to buy and assemble it myself?

>you could walk through a metal detector and the alarm wont go off

ammo has metal in it, you fucktard

I didn't say anything about the ammo fuck nut

>2020

>first plastic bullets ever made

Is this bait? Or are you actually retarded?

Typically they didn't. They got as close as possible point blank if possible.

Don't know why they didn't just give them guns

ATF regulations say any firearm, 3D printed or otherwise must have a certain amount metal in them to be detected in a metal detector.

Fuck off faglord you can even check the website the guy who makes these even said it himself

I know

but if there was no metal in it then that's another story

Just posting the pros and cons of it.

So basically you just need the printer and software and that's all?

ITT: retards who know nothing about 3D printing or guns think you can instantly make a fully plastic gun and shoot someone with it

youtube.com/watch?v=zz8mlB1hZ-o

You can

But they're illegal

They need some metal inside of it

The photo op posted is 100% plastic.

Piratebay my friend.

>buh but i saw a youtube video where someone with 3d printed parts attached to metal insides fired a gun! you can 3d printify death machines and kill people!

Meme guns. They can barely handle a .22 and they're break action single shots. Useless even for a targeted assassination. If you want a plastic gun go buy a hi-point.

who said anything about killing people?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

The future is 3D printed metal mixed with plastic where the plastic is burned off later and the metal powder is sintered in a small oven. The technology already exists and allows one to make metal parts instead of shitty plastic parts.

The photo that op posted you can see the spring, that's made of metal

Well yes, but it doesn't have to be.

I meant the inside of the gun is 100% plastic

theyll figure out a way to print 3d objects using metal soon enough

>print 3d objects using metal
It's already happening but at the moment they're expensive as shit.

What about the barrel and the chamber? Those are the parts that will be under the most pressure and would be most likely to frag you.

Honestly I don't know shit about guns...So never mind

Pointless unless you wanna use it for suicide. Theyre only good for a few shots.

Why even bother when I could go to the gun shop right now and buy a semi auto 9mm for $150 (getting it a few days later)?

when will a 3d metal printer be constructed

>getting it a few days later
What commie shithole do you live in where you can't walk out with a gun in 20 min?

What utopia do you live in where you can walk out with one in 20 minutes?

>buy gun in 20 min
>drive 30 min to desolate wilderness to shoot it
Sometimes I feel bad for others

Yea but then you have to live in Utah and the cons kinda outweigh the pros on that one.

>not like your country keeps track of its guns let alone gun parts
U mad eurocuck?

Eh, it's not that bad. At least not as bad as it was

No one wants to live in utah.

Texas has a 24 hour background check

>They don't work.... and there are easier ways to kill people.

My state has a 15 minute background check

>Texas has a 24 hour background check

When a gun is purchased through a licensed firearms dealer (Federal Firearms License holder, or FFL), a background check is required. It is destroyed by the FBI within 24 hours. But only 60% of gun sales, it is estimated, are made through an FFL.

>Good for assassinating an american president with a headshot at close range... Bad for self defense.

No it doesn't you faggot. I've purchased multiple guns here.

>no one wants to live in utah

except people who live in utah

Kek

Nothing but mormons

Lots of mormons granted, but lots of normal people too.

The exist, but for half a million for a basic one

kek

If you're going to throw down that much you might as well set up a full machine shop in your garage and make real firearms.

It is much cheaper and more reliable to just try and cast one from metal.

Arizona. Took me all of 10 mins to buy my .45

In the Line of Fire

John malkovich, Clint eastwood. Good movie.

Much more pimp to cut a weapon from giant diamonds.

No

They aren't trying to have gunfights with their shitty one shot pistols, they were intended to basically be assassination weapons. You can walk up to a patrolling sentry and shoot him in the back of the head from an inch away.

why not just use a knife?

Enjoying your melted trash cans?

I'd only use it if I had some of those encased in a larger shell bullets to make it last a few more shots, if you know what I mean.
But really I'd rather just make a jalopy from a pipe and junk.
But if you wanted to cause quite a rukus, dispersing a lot of these in a crowd or neighbourhood could be just enough for SOME people to shoot somebody and take their real gun.