>tfw 2k17 and still don't know how to greentext

> >tfw 2k17 and still don't know how to greentext

> implications

Well you just did it you fucking retard. Go play retard somewhere else

>niggers

What should I know my little slut? He finished from the Marine Lines Class I, and al-Qaeda secret attacks I want to know there are many involved, with more than 300 killings, and that I would like to accept. Mexican and the US using weapons forces in the war, I have been trained in mining. They have no other use than that. Never leave news and other places, the world is sorry for my words. Because they can not escape? Think again, cunt. As I said, in America, contact secret spy and track IP better to prepare for cycling, I want worms. Storm brings pain to life. Death, baby. Anywhere, at any time, and seven have died in a way more than I can, and it's just a hand. There is only one weapon in the war, but I use all the marine operations.

>tfw first comment is not niggers

>greem
>te
xt<

▲▲
That right?

>tfw you know this guy took the time to post this out of his short lifetime.

>tfw probably a poorfag who had to solve the catcha as well

>tfw you are just a shitposter who ran the navyseal pasta though the translater 20 times
>tfw you have a Sup Forums pass

>tfw you realize only Sup Forumstards pay for Sup Forums and they should be ignored instantly kek

Take your dog? Ministry of Navy Seals, but attacks on al Qaeda, more than 300 died. He studied Gorilla War and I have the best military shooter in America. I know, but not for other purposes. If you have a blood bar with a good precision in the invisible world. Web corner message? What Reports and interviews with the storm of better privacy control spies Lava IP network. Life is a short, terrible storm. Found dead child. Now, more than seven years ago, and they all died, but not from me. Sea, including easier man

More than 300 reputable Roman military sites in search of al-Qaeda attacks and kill gorillas for me. The blood sugar closer to the invisible world, will be published on the Internet? Personal data network and IP data protection storm control time length. After seven years he returned to the pool, including fish

Rider and military attacks al-Qaida died and the Roman team said more than 300 gorillas. Were born and lived the conditions of the Internet invisible? IP on the Internet and hate. Seven years after the fish pond

Roman soldiers were killed in the attack on al-Qaeda, said more than 300 gorillas. Natural ability of people living in this country? IP network and hate. 7 years

He denied the news on television, more than 300 gorilla Romans at work. He was a genius? Protecting IP plans for 7 years?

>perfect

Television objection states have been able to transport 300 gorillas. Great IP protection!

TV 300 can be very different IP Software?

hi
lol
>broken

300 Ways of IPTV?

>nigger

>tfw 2k17 takes as many keystrokes as 2017

300 IPTV?

End of the line boys, nothing to see here

>>mfw I still can't greentext

>Just me and the condom, girl? You know, I made hand and seal. We participated in most of Arukueda. I bought a monkey battle, the best shot in the US military. Another purpose, but not me. Keep it in real time on the ground and on this day. What can you do online? Please think again. At that time, we completed a complete writing. Turning life into misery. You are dead I, at any time, was never able to kill more than 700 with empty hands. I will train only military weapons, you can reach US Marines and Marines. We apologize to Africa before the deadline. I do not know how to reject the hatred, sale or, simply, "smart" winning comment. However, this can not be done, but now it's time to pay, you are a fool. I sighed and bad. You killed your child.

I genuinely don't know how to green text guys. have been lurking since 2010

and sometimes I want to say things that are clear greentext material, like quoting someone, and I have to re-word or re-phrase it so that it's not obvious that I cant greentext

▲▲

>▲
>▲▲

▲<
>▲▲

>greentexting is really hard
Really hard

>really
>rally
Really
>really

>really

Really

>You can always find the attached document and send it to the center of gravity when you get a chance to pursue the matter. There's nothing else to do with the Phillipines and the nipples are clamped. You are not going to be able to help me with any of the crafting and I'm still waiting for your birthday.