Finally a fucken fight that feels intimate

Jeez, this movie was incredibly average all the way through. It was good for a popcorn movie though. However I really liked this last fight, action movie climaxes are so shit these days. It feels really bad saying that capeshit delivered on some action that wasn't just superficial cgi fighting. Even foreign or non popcorn action movies don't deliver this well on climax fights, when it come's to having some level of emotion behind a fight. Any other day this is a 6-7/10. However because blockbuster are complete shit it get's an 8/10.

Last fight was Winter soldier tier

Kind of a shame the buildup scene was so shit. Just such a farcical villain plan.

Batman vs superman fought was better.

the whole airport thing was not needed for this flick

before and after that was good

the last fight scene was shit though, iron man should easily have won it because they showed his parents get killed a gorillion times in the movie

huh?

This
>Halfway through the fight
>OKAY SCAN HIS FIGHT PATTERN
>HAHAHA GOTCHU NOW SENPAI
Fucking stupid

That CGI is Attack of the Clones tier fuzzy.

it's the only capeshit this year that didn't end with all heroes unite to defeat the big bad, so I really appreciate it more

you havent watched attack of the clones in a while

i dont think you got the joke

Good argument? He was barely fighting them hand to hand before that. Only when he was losing did he do that.

>Marvel too much of a pussy to kill anyone
>not even Rhodes

Disappointed to be honest, I guess they don't wanna jeopardize any box office money for the next Avengers movies.

what joke is there to get?
iron man has the ability to analyze captain cucks fight pattern, has a great arsenal of weaponry
also he is virtually indestructible in his suit
they also milked iron fags parents death more than they did batmans in bvs

People don't wanna see people die in comic book movie's ultimately for kids. Which is perfectly fine.

>also he is virtually indestructible in his suit

Not really, seems like he's more vulnerable every new film he's in.

Bucky almost ripped his power core out which would have killed him.

Also seems really easy to get his face mask off too.

Did Dom Cheadle look dead to anyone else when watching this. He looked life he didn't want to be there, and was about to keel over.

Wish Terrence Howard stayed as Rhodey to be honest.

I'll never understand why actors always go into salary disputes like this shit, especially when they're not integral or irreplaceable.

They would have bent to RDJ's will for sure.

> Next time, baby.

why would ripping his power core out kill him?

Because it's the same thing that's keeping the shrapnel away from his heart, this was introduced in the first film.

Unless something changed and I'm not aware of it.

those are two seperate things, and he got the one in his chest taken out.

Iron Man 3 ends with Stark getting surgery to remove all the shrapnel so he doesn't depend on the cores to stay alive anymore.

Ah okay, you'd think that sort of thing would be his top priority when he escaped in the first film.

Still, his face plate can be taken off rather easily.

well thats the point of iron man 3, he can get it done but doesnt want to do it fearing its what makes him him.
and they all lose their face plates and helmets easy because actors

>you'd think that sort of thing would be his top priority when he escaped in the first film.
I think the implication is that, at the time of the first film, there weren't any available surgery methods that could remove the shrapnel without killing him. In the years since, he's had some people researching a way to pull it off, but he procrastinates because he feels like he's only strong as a person because of his technology, because of his suit, and that if he removes his link to that he won't be as strong, all because of the PTSD after Avengers. Iron Man 3 is about him coming to terms with that and getting over himself.

lol all these fucking manchildren who wait til rips come out and don't leave their hovels to see movies at the cinema.

your opinion means nothing, faggot.

>Implying I didn't watch it in the cinema

Faggot.

You didn't. Otherwise you'd have posted this back then.

This check out.

Anyway, the movie's released in Aus.