Just started getting into archery

Just started getting into archery...

looking for movies related to that field. So far the best I've seen is "Weather Man" staring Nick Cage.

the hunger games

but seriously, deliverance.

We Need to Talk About Kevin

>but seriously, deliverance

thanks for spoiling the best scene in the whole movie for the kiddos

Geena davis is a keen archer fyi

simply watch some of these bow and arrow kino

gratzi nazi

i spoilt nothing. you might have

Only the weird kid in your neighborhood likes Bows and Arrows

I got tired of playing the "archer" character in video games...decided to go it in real life. Fight me (i have a bow)

>I got tired of playing the "archer" character in video games...decided to go it in real life. Fight me (i have a bow)

found the Arrowfag that fucks up every online The Last of Us game, guys.

Bows and Arrow kids are the direct result between having an ADD child, not knowing how to say no, but not quite trusting them with a BB gun.

War of the Arrows

Also the historical fiction series by Bernard Cornwell is pretty good if you like books

Any Robin Hood movie

Hey op what sort of archery are you doing? Are you becoming a compound faggot or joining the recurve masterrace?

Rambo: First Blood Part 2

Bought an old school recurve bow from my friend.

Its not the best movie ever made, but Killing Season has an angry slav chasing down an ex US army guy who did a shit job of executing him in Bosnia. John Travolta has a pretty bad accent through the movie but its entertaining.

>Any Robin Hood movie

Go to bed Ridley you're drunk

Good man

Do you know the brand? poundage? size?

I'm an archery expert senpai i can help you

I remember watching a 6 hour long interrogation video on youtube of this guy who killed his ex-wife for JUSTing him with alimony and he was recommending this movie to the cops and said he related to how the characters were driven by revenge, that's the only reason I ever heard of this and watched it. It was pretty good. Bravo murderer.

>I just started a hobby therefore I need to make it my life and burn out
Retard

>Brave
>Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

He just wants a few films to watch you fucking sperg..

I'll give you Exodus but Robin Hood was decent.

Exodus was fine, I just wish that there wasn't all that studio interference. Did they ever release a director's cut? Robin Hood is and will always be shit.

Exodus was a travesty, the most boring Ridley movie by far.

Robin Hood at least had a great opening, soundtrack and some supporting performances.

Blade Trinity

Be honest arrow fags

how many household pets have you killed with your set?

bow and arrow are way more dangerous than a bb gun
back when i was a kid i hunted rats and destroyed windows with my selfmade bow and arrows

exactly my point. it's always the maladjusted animal-torture kiddies running around with a bow because single mom thought it would be safer

We need to talk about Kevin

where i come from kids were supposed to hunt rats
but that surely has changed

How is archery user? Is it any fun? Was thinking of doing the same.

Came to say this

B O W K I N O
O
W
K
I
N
O

also, pretty much whenever Legolas does anything in LOTR.

Archery coach here

There is yet to be a good, realistic representation of archery in cinema that doesn't boil it down to le ebin bow guy for the enjoyment of children.

where my kevinbros at

How is archery as a hobby? Do you just show up and shoot arrows at targets while some guy gives you pointers then you go home?

Is it something you can do by yourself out in the woods or whatever? How much do the bow and the arrows cost?

what about that scene in the Sopranos?

I suppose it's not unrealistic.

Depends what you want to shoot. Good quality traditional bows (recurve) can be had sub-$200 new, and Daddy's old compound bow can be had at a garage sale near that price, too. A few bucks on tackle, arrows, etc, and you're good to go. Just make friends with a pro shop if you buy used, goes without saying to avoid Cabela's and other big boxes

kek

Who did the animation better? Madhouse or BONES?

The Host, just trust me.

Where's that gif of the audition gone horribly wrong.

>arrow to the mother fucking FACE