Wwyd thread snuff edition

Wwyd thread snuff edition

Lay her down gently and make sweet love to her, cuddling after.

Fuck her mouth violently until she couldn't breathe, then as she feels my cum flowing down her throat, she relaxes a little, thinking her ordeal is over. But I'll just stick my dick deeper, pissing in her mouth and keeping my dick in until she blacks out

Here's my gf. She's out for the night with friends. Anyone wanna tell me what they'd do to her so I can bust a nut in a pair of her panties?

WWYD?

i'd punch her in the stomach and push her down an alleyway between bars. fuck her mouth and then force my fat cock in her ass and pound her tight hole hard and deep
pull out and cumin her hair and face so she feels really scummy. take pics and leave

Grab her by the neck and throw her down to her knees. Slap her and yell at her she better suck me off, or I use punches next. After brutally fucking her mouth, I go crazy on her, kicking and punching until she's almost knocked out, then choke her

Mmmm, she has a tight little body too. She loves to be roughed up by big, strong, men. Go on...

Slap her around like a whore and kick her. Beat her until she's barely conscious, then fuck her ass, then her mouth. Finish her with punches

Damn she's a tight little blonde slut.

Mmmm, your girl looks very sexy. I'd love to force her to her knees and shove my cock into her mouth and watch her gag on it.

Anyone else with my girl? Her little cotton panties feel so good on my cock right now...

would use her good for a night, cum inside her and then forget her name

mine?

i'd mostly like to hear her struggle while i force my fat cock in her virgin hole. i want to mount her doggystyle and hold her hair and yank on it every now and then
idc if i split her asshole, a little blood isn't bad
Is she a screamer or a crier?

Stuff her panties into her mouth as I bareback her ass roughly, slapping the back of her head until I bust my nut inside her. Punch her out

>would use her good for a night, cum inside her and then forget her name
Mmm, I'd love to see her used like that.

>mine?
Honestly, your girl is wayyyy out of my league. I'd love to watch another guy manhandle her though and fuck her silly. She'd look great taking a big fat cock.

>Is she a screamer or a crier?
She screams and moans. It's so fucking hot to hear her too.

>Stuff her panties into her mouth
She usually wears little cotton thongs and bikini panties. It would be insanely hot to hear her moan through them as she's getting fucked.

Your girl looks like she loves cum all over her face. Mmmm...

-------------
Here's another of my girl in one of her little black dresses...

would she scream or cry while i assrape her?

Probably a mixture of both, to be honest.

Fuck her in the pool and once I'm done, punch her out and throw her in the ocean

>Wwyd thread snuff edition

Is she dead? If not, I would love to anally rape and strangle that big nosed to death with that Mrs. Platt sash. And maybe shove that tiara up her cunt on the way out the door.

Anything else you'd do to this big nose bitch?

Fuck her pussy while choking her, tightening my grip as I'm nearing orgasm. Cum and tense my whole body, especially my hands around her throat