Wat do Sup Forums, sister is getting fucked by a Chad (name is literally Chad). Pic related

Wat do Sup Forums, sister is getting fucked by a Chad (name is literally Chad). Pic related

He's white...don't worry a out it.

About it

depends what your sister is like. if shes a slut, wait for it to implode. if shes not a slut, chad's gonna turn her into one. probably be sharing her with his friends by august.

He looks like a cool guy. You should get a beer and see a game with him.

kill yourself faggot

Are you jealous?

>He's white

Slavs are not white buddy

Mind your own business

Make fun of his gyno and make your sister self conscious by bringing up the fact that he has bigger tits than her.

be a good uncle and provide her with resources she's going to be single mom with her little Chad you need to wipe you cucks genes for better ones.

let him fuck you so you can see what it's like

Why would I be jealous? It's my sister, cuck.

Chad's tits are as big as hers, he has an odd body

Then why do you care about her relationships?

stfu Jamal

Chad probably fucks OP's mum too

nice gyno chad

thats not a chad, look at those genetics
maybe a brad
next time you see him, suggest to him that he change his name

Why is your sister fucking a guy with bigger tits than her?

kys

If you saw your daughter getting fucked by a Chad you wouldn't be happy, would you? It's not a matter of jealousy it's a matter of concern.

That chads tits are the size of mount everest. They're literally bigger than your sister's tits.

Chad has big arms but it looks to me be skips out on abs+chest day. Digust

He's probably training chest like crazy. The problem is that he takes even more AAS than he trains.

at least its not a nigger

CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD

His hands look like they're smaller than his brain. Don't worry, this won't last long.