Looking to an hero in the least messy way possible any suggestions

Looking to an hero in the least messy way possible any suggestions

Watch moovies til you die.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Now Playing:

THE EXORCIST [UNCUT]

Wanna see a 12 yr old girl masturbate with a crucifix?

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows… just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

Least messy for the immediate cleanup, or least messy for the family to come to terms with?

Into liking to scar to whoever finds me . Gsw's are never pretty but I could handle heart failure or aspxyiston. It's mostly the psychological toll on others

In that case you should drink an insane amount of liquor, get in the car, leave your seatbelt unbuckled and try and break 88mph toward a huge tree. Worst case scenario, they assume you died in a drunk-driving accident, which can take anyone and they'll still love and miss you without blaming themselves. Best case scenario, you travel back in time and get to fix whatever made you want to KYS in the first place.

Alcohol would bother them more than the death. I've been sober 3 years after a drunken attempt at asphyxiation) and putting my head through a windshield after taking thirty some odd xana

asphyxiation on nitrous oxide
painless

Sounds like you're not really serious about it. You should just go to therapy

Cut your own head off.

Steam game: Goooodman
PUBG

Yea and end up on a 72 hour psych hold wearing hospital gowns front and back drinking soup from a bone because you can't be trusted with silverware... that is no were near as fun as it sounds, no thanks

Start using heroin

I don't think you should do it, but hanging is one of the most reliable ways.

I would tie a noose around my neck and then put a helium bag over my head. The helium would knock you out and keep you out while the noose does the real work.

I think this way you wouldn't have hang yourself high, you could basically just stand and start inhaling the gas until you pass out.

Depression isn't you, it's just thing that happens to you. You can get back on track. Get a therapist and take the meds they prescribe. Most things born in this planet are bugs and bacteria who live stupid pointless lives. You won a one-in-a-gazillion lottery and showed up human. Don't piss on that, take advantage of it.

not the worst statement...

Depression would be nice. It's bipolar on my end. I can handle the "poor me" shit it's the rest that comes with it. And yea hanging works as long as your anchor holds (mine did not and I woke up with a splitting headache. I will look into the gas. Thanks for the support Sup Forumsros

I know exactly how I would kill myself if I really wanted to. Get drunk as fuck and high, then take ten sleeping pills, and go dream forever.

Fuck shooting and hanging and shit.

I have a suggestion. Don't kys.

Haha tell me where to find it in the 205 and that is a plan

>Find nigger
>Need h my man
>You now have h
Jeez so hard

Haha niggers around here sell plaster and call it crack.. unless you find one that sells crack then you are held at gunpoint until you smoke over half of what they didn't already pinch out of your sac I in front of them. I'd have better luck just walking through the project in a clan robe shouting mlk was a fraud who got what was coming to him for. Defining white women