Hey Sup Forums looking for medfags who might have any idea what this is...

hey Sup Forums looking for medfags who might have any idea what this is. had sex without a dinga twice in the past 3 weeks with two random sluts so i presume its something pernicious

nigga u got aids

bump for justice

>01
Rip you got herpes

Bro I had the same thing a few months back.. It's not herpes, just friction from fucking. There's a scientific name for it but I forgot.. Give it a week it will go away.

thats what i thought man, was some serious fucking. thanks for the reply, anybody else got ideas?

yeahh "friction" go get yourself a fucking doctors appointment faggot

First off, relax. What you have appears to be Balanitis which is some simple skin irritation. All you need to do is clean it well and put some antibiotic salve on the irritated area. It will be gone probably within a few hours.

This probably isn't an sti, but you should get tested after around 6 weeks for potential disease.

That's the name I was looking for.. Balanitis. It goes away within a week OP, I was stressing when it happened to me but I got tested and was all good

just go to the doc u dumb cunt, also use a donnie

interesting. is there any specific antibiotic which works best against this sort of inflammation? you're a sick cunt cheers mate

Pervert you will burn in hell.

If they had a yeast infection, you probably got something from that.

After a good cleaning and some Neosporin mine was gone over the course of a night. The first time I saw it I freaked out a little, but soon found out that it's super common and not a big deal.

i was unaware yeast infections were potentially contagious, do you know if there's any treatment recommended?

This.

But if you start too have a weird yellowing goo expelled from the penis, and it isn't gone in 2 weeks; It's most likely Syphilis, so get tested.

It's not a yeast infection, it's Balanitis. I know what yeast looks like and it's not this.

I got a yeast infection and it looked just like this. use some ... forgot the name of it, but yeah that's what it is

awesome thank you for the advice stranger

USE A DONNIE YOU MINCER!

Am I doing this right? Where are you from?

its a DINGA mate, and from fuckin australia cobba

ya cunt

Yeast infection. Had this same exact shit. You can go to dr or do a bunch of remedies at home. Just look it up.

Cool I'm from China MATE ;) --- (again sorry I have to ask am I doing this right?) I want to live there do you think a Chinese anime fan will fit in with you pals

as long as u can sink rompers you'll b fine mate

yeah mate, just gotta hide the fact you like anime unless you want to be delegated into a certain type of social group. although judging by the fact you like anime you will fit in perfectly with that social group. so forget everything i just said. just be urself bro

okay cool. i take it due to the fact candida grow better in moist conditions rolling down the foreskin that jews are devoid of would be advantageous?

Yeah I believe so. They are unable to grow as well in moist environments.

That's called a penis

If i dont shower awhile after sex with gf i get this
Lotrimin ultra is the best
Really anying anti fungal

are you a spic or yurotrash? who in their right mind wants a zpack of shit that creates super bugs? i swear you shits are retarded. I bet you dont even know how antibiotics work.

god damn much as i hate looking at dicks just at a casual glance you've just got a case of rug burn. nothing to worry about.

t. medfag