So Sup Forums

so Sup Forums
my boyfriend has a friend who is a girl.
This girl lives with a family who's going to travel for 10 days, but they're not taking her with them. She is adopted and apparently, they don't like her as a daughter. The whole thing is very confusing.
But then, she asked my boyfriend is she could stay at his place. He said that it was ok and even paid for the
tickets. Since he told me this I just feel bad af. Yesterday I went to the station to throw myself in front of a train, but a man noticed my intention because I was in tears and kinda lost... so he stayed there with me and called the police. I came back home and took some sleeping pills. Went to bed and slept for 7 hours. Im now awake again, but I cant stop thinking of how much I love him and why the hell hes going to host that kid. I deleted him from all the places we could talk. Steam, battle net, discord and all taht. He tried to call me once, but Ii didn't pick up the call. I was happy with him and kinda accepted the thing about the kid. But then my housemate started to tell me that he would probably fuck her and do all the things we do together. It hurts a lot because I still love my bf ... He said that the girl is just a friend and having her there would like to have a sister. That the whole thing was just to help because she doesn't have other friends. I can't stop thinking of them fucking and doing all the nice stuff we usually do. The thing is that we live in different countries. Anyways... Do you think he's going fuck her and all that? Also The pills I have are called oxazepam. Do you think I can die if I take all of them at once.? I Dont wanna live if not with him, but also. I dont wanna be the cheated retardedone. Im sorry by the way I wrote this,english is not my default language and I kinda learned playing video games. I know its broken and unpleasant to read... But I feel like talking and I have no one else.

tits or gtfo

Leave relationship, long distance never works 98% of the time anyway

Tits with time stamp or fuck off no one cares

Also this

This pretty much
tits or gtfo

You sound like human trash and you should prob just kill yourself.

>take all sleeping pills
>fall asleep in the bath
>leave this pathetic post as a death note

Has he had a history of not being faithful to you? If so, he might do it. I can't give you advice because I don't know what he's like. If he makes you feel like this, it's not good for you do be with him in the first place.

You should know not to ask for advice from Sup Forums

that was rather mean

I actually clicked on this thread expecting to see people trying to comfort OP,
Thanks for keeping it real Sup Forums
Kys

anytime frendreno and cheese now off yourself faggot

You really should have gone on the advice board instead

There's no reason to think he's going to fuck her??? It just sounds like he's trying to help a friend in need, chill the fuck out

my tits are pretty ugly. im sorry.

What a stupid cunt, you're an idiotic attention whore. How fucking dare you take up people's time with your selfishness.

what happened to ur belly btw those tits are nice...

Wow OP delivered nice tits

you have great tits, don't put yourself down like that

gross
She's probably got way better tits and he's definitely going to fuck her, whether she does or not.
Stop trying to find love across the planet or just an hero

dont let those tits go to waste

I LOL at stupid shit like this just go kys you ungrateful bitch .. And for his sake I hope he fucks her good

Nice ones actually, but could look better without the piercing IMO.

All this drama over a fucking relationship!? Get a fucking vibrator! What the hell do you need a guy for!?

What the fuck is that red stuff

Stop trying to make yourself feel special by being hurt and meager. It's predictable girl shit. We can smell your plot to be seen as damaged. Fix yourself instead of screaming for attention.

Since you delivered I'll give some actual advice
End dat relationship and don't puss out with the whole offing yourself thing

Those tits are adequate. Like not great but nothing really is so don't give one op. On the downside you sound like a drama bitch.
The only way you prove you aren't is more tits por favor

Have you tried taking a concrete pill to harden the fuck up OP?

>thinks bf is going to cheat without any history of him doing so
>puts idea in his head
>ghosts him on everything and refuses to talk to let him reassure her

if he wasn't going to cheat on you, he probably will now because in his mind he already has done the deed according to you so he might as well do it anyway.

TALK TO HIM, OP

What's up with your stomach?

He won't. The worst you can do is think he will

She’s a cutter, you fucking retards

I wanted to hear it from her, you fucking amateur.

Its like they've never dealt with a girl
Wait..

Toughen up, princess. If you can't live without one faggot you deserve to die by your own hand. "WELL MAYBE I WILL!! THAT WILL SHOW YOU, MOM"

Lmao women are retarded

More tits with better timestamp

You smell like summer and childhood

And show pussy. might as well

You should probably stop sniffing your own ass.

What is your native language?

Exactly. That stupid virgin is trying to seduce her by asking about her scars.

He is fucking her but don't sweat it,Plenty of people that will fuck you and treat you well. Tits arent that bad,I'd fuck em.

You want real help OP? You’ll need to give your kik out.

I think you should kill yourself. Half of all the ways you reacted are not normal and actually psychotic. In a long term relationship, you'd just make him miserable having to put up with your drama and psycho antics for the rest of his life.

Next time, don't pussy out and jump in front of a train for real.

Nice comeback bruh!

Bet you can’t even triforce.

>OP is kill
>now it's anions arguing if this grill is a cutter or not
What a time to be alive.

This

OP is selfish as fuck, also so fucking jealous im disgusted. yet , nice tits. keep posting bitch.

nice dubs...
and thats how u decide to with the battle...
>cant even triforce
lol

damn, so youre mad about your boyfriend potentially fucking this girl, yet you are putting pictures of your tits on the internet?

doesn't sound right to me, if i was in a relationship and my girlfriend was posting pics of her tits on the internet i wouldnt be happy, and it seems kind of unfaithful.

Typical summerfag

Will do. sorry for Atty whoring

Rules are rules fag.

She knows the rules faggot and delivered.

My god

You’re faggotry is astonishing

No /b on sign, European date format.

shut up you edgy fags.

>edgy

Umm... do you even know what that word means?...

So you are afraid of him cheating on you, but at the same time you show your tits to strange prople on internet? You know what, he is probably not going to cheat on you, but you sure would cheat on him. Just kill yourself slut

Fuck off moral cunt.

Grow a pair sperg

guess thats all ur brain is capable of
>summerfag
>triforce
kek

For “edgy” see

you are embarrassing yourself

I can throw in some cuck’s too, faggot

9-7-18? how long have I been asleep!? HOW LONG DID I SLEEP?!

Nope, I’m having a wonderful time

Only an idiot would feel embarrassed on the internet. I feel nothing you twat.

keep saying something stupid,I'm losing interest.

This, OP. Respect your boyfriend

Man. Just come back to school. Summer it's about to end. What the fuck does this even had to do with edgy? Just forget it. I will not continue arguing with a retard

You are not ready for a relationship
Without being confident enough in yourself you will never trust others because you believe they think you are as bad as you think of yourself

Sort yourself out first roastie
>B-but i need muh bfs/husbandus/penises to feel i have any self-worth :((
You dont need anybody, understand that if you give someone the power to make you happy you give them the power to make you unhappy too

fuck off samefag

Op whats ur steam?

You're over reacting.

Yeah OP so basically your being a cunt cause of your cuntmate decided to tell your naive self about them fucking just to watch you suffer. Clearly he's just being nice to friend cause who would buy a plane ticket when it would be easier to go to a Red Light District or drive for a couple hours and fuck you?

OP what is your steam account

Thanks for reminding me how fucking lucky I am.

Almost ended up with a gf just like you. Thanks to her tho, I see crazy the moment they open their mouths.

She would probably kill that girl if they were in the same country.

Is he going to sleep with her? Probably, yeah. She wouldn't just gk to him for no reason just for them being away.

Why aren't you there? Sleep with them both.

9/10 would suck

Threesome sounds fair to make up for her shitty attitude

Im being helpful because i truly believe you are just stupid and misguided
I could offer contacts to talk further, but i have severe doubts you are willing to carry on and listen to me or anybody else here
Also, unless you are a nigress, dont use "af" again

hey op. Where are you from and what is your native languge?

Let's go ahead and get some more OP. Also send them to BF to make sure he knows what he is missing out on if she cheats

normie here, im not gonna lie to you like the rest of the Sup Forumstards

your saggy tits are pretty bad, good luck getting out of that depressing pit of a "relationship" you have

just realize he obviously never cared for you like you care for him, so why sweat it?

someone will probably, just dont settle for a desperate idiot

well at least she followed the rules unlike most of the stupid whores who post here.

dont kys, OP. you can make your life better. the guy sounds like a douche for doing that, anyway.

Wow, you're very beautiful! Plz, can we have one more pic of both tits, and maybe also pussy? I would love to have a gf like you

yeah OP dont do it, is there any way to talk more to maybe help you out better

Just goes to show these fags will fall for anything if they are distracted by a pair of tits

why kill yourself when you could kill her? embrace the yandere side of love!

more seriously, have you asked him to invite you instead of sulking in the corner?

op more nudes plz i'm trying to fap to you for tribute

OP abandoned thread bc she wasn't getting her desired reactions
Hopefully she offed herself

If he told you about the girl clearly he was not planing anything like that. Call him and tell you were having a bad day. He will understand.

You're fucking autistic and retarded. If you don't trust him at all why even call him a boyfriend. How can you love someone you don't trust, learn to trust or stfu and kys dumb faggot.

Honestly I think you should get out of that relationship, long distance NEVER works. I've had a few long distance relationships and had lots of friends that did and they all end absolutely horribly. I know that's probably not what you want to hear because it sounds like you really love him but its for the best.

great job, welcome to Sup Forums! it would be easier if you lead with this image next time you post

as for your problem, it's a hard one. especially if you don't have anyone else and you say your boyfriend lives in another country? i dont really know how people are boy- and girlfriend if they cant interact with each other in person, i have no experience with relationships really

i do think however that you can find comfort in the fact that he actually told you about this other girl that is going to stay with him. think about it, if he wanted to cheat with someone else why would he tell you about her in anyway? it probably wouldnt happen if you dont push him away, which you seem to be doing. dont do that, call him and talk it out. add him back to your steam account etc and interact with him as usual.

if nothing changes in how often you hang out online nothing changes, no need to worry unless you notice his behaviour changing over time. other than that i would suggest you start saving towards moving over there and checking with him how he feels about that. i dont really see the point in being together with someone if you dont plan to move close enough to interact with each other soon enough. good luck!

Will take all the pills and head off to the station. Its sunday morning and htheres probably no one there now. Sorry for the wrong date. I feel a bit confused and fucked up. And guess its true. Im not ready for a relationship and shouldnt be posting my disgusting tits here. ThaNks to the ones who encouraged me. Im truly a selfish psychotic cunt. Would probably just ruin his life.