Too all you Foo Fighters haters

You. Yes, you. The one screaming, "There's no good songs!" and "Dave's only famous because of Nirvana!" and other slurs I dare not mention. Tread lightly. You are one. We are hundreds, thousands. Millions. You aren't just IN the minority; you ARE the minority. I don't feel awkward or anxious playing Foo Fighters around others, and your words don't affect me. Many others, however, are coming out of their shells for the first time in their lives. This is the first time many are enjoying the incredible rock tunes that has been made for us - and it IS incredible. Incredibly so. A gift from God himself, I dare say. DON'T ruin this for them. We Foo Fighters fans may have our differences, but we will not hesitate to come to the aid of our fellow sole-survivors, especially against someone who so virulently slurs that which has brought us all together. Don't take this the wrong way. I don't hate you. I don't fear you. I pity you. I'm sorry that you feel this way towards us. I'm sorry that Foo Fighters is such a bane to your existence. And I'm sorry that you are missing out on such a wonderful experience. Mostly, though, I'm sorry that you feel the need to go around and publicly chastise and berate others. I'm sorry that, to ensure your own validity, you need to make others feel invalid. I'm sorry that your self-worth is so infinitesimally miniscule that you have to make others feel less-than-human, at least in your own denatured mind, just to feel whole. I am truly sorry that day-in and day-out you have to put up with your worthless, meaningless, Shakespearean tragedy of a life. I ask you politely to cease your unnecessary cries for attention, and instead invite you to join our fanbase. Delete Bleach, Nevermind and In Utero, start up their self titled album, and breathe in the splendour and the amazement of your first taste of Dave's talent, and then, maybe, just maybe, you'll see what you've been so hopelessly searching for this whole time.

lol

I don't think the Foo Fighters are offensively bad, just safe and kind of boring. I'd rather listen to them than most of their other contemporary FM Rock radio peers if I had to.

yes, god forbid someone out there doesn't like the shit band you do.

This

I don't hate anyone, it's just that Dave Grohl is trying to make money from rock'n'roll and that the Foo Fighters suck.

shouldn't we start with the clockwork thingy album you dipshit? if you were really a fan you would say that, btw the only good album is the first so gtfo

They attract the same people who love Dave Matthews and RHCP. People who consider radio friendly unoffensive rock amazing. So that's not surprising there are so many of you OP.

>the only good album is the first

I haven't listened to it, but I doubt what you said.

but the Red Hot Chilli Peppers actually rock

Replace Dave Matthews with Green Day. Dave Matthews is bro douche frat jam band shit. None of these bands deserve that comparison.

if you are a fan then why didnt you hear it already?

>no results on google
jesus christ user

I;m not a fan, I'm

ah, sorry dude :v

I'll give you mother's milk and blood sugar sex magic but everything after one hot minute is hot radio garbage

Didn't read the OP

Pic related is at least a 7/10 and their only good album

I respect your opinion, but Californication has nostalgic value to me. It's not that I listen to it, but I do think it was the last Peppers album with their familiar sound.

>:v

Fuck off you fucking subhuman spic. You listen to shit music too.

This
Californication was the last good Radio Rock album

Dave Grohl has written the same song for about 20 years