Tfw i can't even pay girls to talk to me

>tfw i can't even pay girls to talk to me

really is the end of the rope here isn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9iXD-yTJ_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Catfish on tinder and have phone sex

What do you mean pay? Women will take money to talk to anyone. Plus you look like a cool dude. Nice colored eyes, your life is shit, but we can alway rise up. So whats going on, user?

oh yeah forgot that was an option. did that for a while, depressed me because it was so fucking easy.

i used Chad White pictures (because i literally fucking googled "white chad" for my fake tinder lmfao)

they won't take money from me. just been rejected a ton of fucking times today and have nothing left, no friends and no leads. nothing. fucking nothing.

Whats happening?

just a lot of people cut me out of their lives today entirely

i say a lot but it was only two, but there were only two.

Pay me let's talk
Lol
So serious rn

are you actually a girl

Iam

add me on kik then

irrelevanttosociety

Been trying to make quick cash cos moving outta state soon.
got a gofundme going cos fuck my pride. Posted on CL for massages.
Fuckin doin it all

Dude social isolation is one thing but, you got money, health and youth. What are you doing these days? Beleive I know the depths of loneliness, and what helped was finding a single male friend. I hate that our society discourages men from being around each other.

Nice, I bet you would do a skype show if I wanted it. Which state are you leaving?

idfk i don't like people generally but some girls are nice for a while until i make them hate me on accident

What is it about people you don't like and what do you like?

OK this is a retard. Confidence helps, no way in hell will you pay me enough money to talk to someoNE with a lack of confidence. If that's the case, they're poor and desperate, is that what you're looking for?

people judge me quickly and harshly. people think i'm dumb just looking at me. nobody believes in me. i have no value to anyone. it makes life impossible since i don't have much to work with anyways.

Tx

Dumb? You look pretty normal though very sad.

Where you headed?

Girls, remember this guy is on Sup Forums. He might send your shit out so keep it classy.

Just pretend to be blavk online and talk to white girls. You can literally talk like a retard and they'll send you noodles

people think i have down syndrome or something because i always have a thousand yard stare in public
what does this even mean
fuck it's worth a shot right

How old are you? Where you from? Some places are more open and friendly.

White knighting quite a bit today.

Don't play dumb dude, guys like you always do this, "woe is me, I can't find anyone." Only an idiot would fall for your dumb empathy bs. Don't get me wrong guy I belive some of your situation , but no. There is something going on with you if you continue to make these threads and people with actual sense of logic wouldn't fall for this crap. You're the same neckbeard that posts "hehe, post shit you shouldn't share hehe". Fuck off dude

not op, fuck this money love blackmailing bullshit.

also the poor person might aswell get fucked in the head by willing

Doesn't matter

Then how much do you need?

What i can get

Saving some embarrassment for my sisters since they honestly don't know any better and fall for this stupid shit.. so yeah sure, call me Joan of ark you pencil dic

26, rural oregon.
dude are you high. that never happened ever for me. you must never have seen one of my threads

Please tell me how often you do this? Also, why here? Good job?

sigh. even the girls on Sup Forums will talk to you lol you just had to ask, no need to be edgy.. you're not ugly, either :p if i looked at your eyes normally i bet i'd wanna stare into them for a long time~ love that color

Insults, how classy of you.

Heh, not stopping our sisters from falling for this bs so they continue to share our private pictures. So classy of you

money obviously, wtf

do what? post on Sup Forums? all the time. why here? real people. good job? kinda but why does it matter
most girls on Sup Forums wouldn't probably. thank you for being nice to me

I'll talk to you if you pay me

So where your gofundme?

Lol oh yes everyone on Sup Forums.you need to reevaluate reality

transfer me money for weed and we can play some games and develope some actual friendship if you're not too retarded

starring at people is always frightining dude. eyes talk

ffs I thought you killed yourself the other day.
Just fuck off kid.

no i don't ever stare at people. just straight ahead with no real target

have you never heard of a thousand yard stare before?

well thats because most girls on Sup Forums are lesbians, feminists, or trans/traps and even then the majority of them just fuck around >.>

Girl here message me on kik OP only

Your sisters do not seem to learn at all. Its been nearly a decade and they still send nudes to men. They all couldn't possibly be that ignorant. Meaning they quite literally gamble their privacy away. No man expects his cock size to be private knowledge, or how good in bed he is, or if hes a total cuck, because he knows women will spread this info around and have for millenia. This is the age of humiliation and the only way to avoid it is not participate in it.

Is this a new meme or just the same guy making all these self-pity threads?

Lol
Link name /newstate

This board and r9k are the boards of the lost. It happens.

My post basically says 'if you give me money thanks if not it's cool'

I think i fucked that up

op here

my kik is irrelevanttosociety

just get old and move out past promiscuity. It goes away

sounds like someone got duped by a fucking Sup Forumstard

how pathetic can you get

Because we end up trusting. I'm only here to let you guys know not everyone is going to fall for op's bs. This sad pathetic virgin shit only goes so far.

I like how you make it seem like your the loser when there are some pretty shity people on their asking for money, absurd amounts of money. The amount of entitlement is ... Anyway I coildnt find you.

it's gofundme
.com/newstate

Yeah like i said in my post, i had to swallow a lot of fuckin pride to do this shit

Thats a tad cynical, sometimes people really are at the end of their rope. I feel for those who have nothing but the wall to look at.

I will admit the other side is pretty sad, a woman just wants to be wanted. Just like OP just doesnt want to be alone. Humans suffer in some pretty fucking terrible ways these days, slow and wasting existences.

>not everyone is going to fall for op's bs. This sad pathetic virgin shit only goes so far.
you've got to be kidding me.

Rich user will you please buy me a 25$ game? I'll pray for you so that you find a beautiful girl who'll love you for who you are and not your money. Please user

Honestly it looks like you have 0 social skills because you spend 900000000% inside.

Go see a therapist. Get a job. Start applying yourself

The more you learn how to interact in public, the easier it becomes to spontaneously talk to rando thots, the more you talk to them the more you see most just want to get dicked, but from somebody who 1.) isn't creepy as fuck and 2.) won't kill them. This leads to you picking up hobbies. Doing things in life that are relatable = interest = comfort = pussy. Having money enables you to achieve most of these goals.

Is this one of THOSE threads where users kill themsleves or others.

If it is then:
user don't give up, no ropes no guns.
Go outside, with your firends, have fun , youll meet somebody.

if u think that you are alone, my birthday was yesterday (08.08.1995.) and i was alone. Ispent whole nith crying.
Its not the end of the wolrd (and i to dont have a girlfriend, and havent had one for like 2 years now.
Don't be stupid, and do something stupid.
You'll get one soon.
greetings my friend :)

The thousand yard stare is a combat psychosis cause by extreme focus to deter acceptance of reality.

What you're saying isn't cool, or mysterious. It's just fucking creepy as shit

>What you're saying isn't cool, or mysterious.
never said it was
if praying worked i'd have a gf, no thanks
i have a job. but yes i have 0 social skills

Ah okay then

OP you'd be surprised what can happen if you just stop worrying about shit and keep moving forward, if you have a job, keep working and do something for yourself everyday
Even as small as just cleaning your room or making your bed
You'll be alright mate, just keep on keeping on

>>samefag attentionseeker

But at least he posted a new picture.

this picture is hella fucking old

youtube.com/watch?v=a9iXD-yTJ_k

it's in this video from over a year ago, and it was old then