Brazil trying to criminalize false rape reports, failing because feminists hijacked online poll

www12.senado.leg.br/ecidadania/visualizacaomateria?id=128460&utm_source=midias-sociais&utm_medium=midias-sociais&utm_campaign=midias-sociais

Heres's the link to the voting

>Brazil is trying to pass legislation to turn false rape reports into heinous, Inafifiable crime with 10 year jail sentence.

>Voting has been hijacked en masse by feminists from internet groups

>Brazil is such a shithole, our politicians think such a grave matter should be voted in the same manner as a reality show final

I fucking HATE THIS FUCKING COUTRY, IT MAKES ME SICK. cucked shithole.

Sup Forums, please help us, we are utterly powerless here.

The green button, with the word SIM

Thank you based senpais

>online polls
>11000 sample size

100% pure Brazilian passing by

okay

Wtf, I'm diaspora but does this cote ACTUALLY have an impact on something?

I think it's a shit idea

If we win, the bill is going to congress to get voted. We have a huge chance to win, because of big evangelical and right wing presence in congress

If the NO wins, the bill will be discarded imediately

wait, protestants are relevant in brazil?

No

I voted yes, but it took me to a sign in page. My vote counted without signing in, right?

Unfortunately no, that's why the sample size is so low, you have to sign in with an email

realisado com succeso

So anyone with an e-mail address can vote? It's so retarded.

That's just jews trying to steal information like always. I'd advice everyone here not to vote.

Welcome to Brazil politics. It's full blown Banana Republics mechanisms ouhea

You'd think they'd at least make it region locked. That's just how fucked Brazilian politics are.

I used one of my gmail accounts without my personal info

That's the appropriate course of action

You guys realize that this online poll isn't the real real? The senate is just obliged to post these public opinion polls which nobody cares, they never take these in consideration when they vote the law.

this is as real as real gets, are you kidding me?

this is the official SENATE homepage, this is a public civil action

Are you shilling, Soros?

False rape reports aren't actually a problem in Brazil. This poll is pointless.

If it passes, it goes directly to Congress, If it fails, it is discarded imediately

This is how public civil actions work in brazilian legislation, I can show you the exact constitutional articles.

Now you're just fucking JOKING.

DID YOU EVER SEEN A MARITAL RAPE AUDITION YOU APE? I DID, IT'S MY PROFESSION, I WORK WITH LAW.

DID YOU EVER SEE A MAN LOSE CUSTODY OF HIS KIDS IN A FAMILY JURY? I DO, I SEE IT ALL THE TIME

WHO
ARE
YOU
SHILLING
FOR?

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING DEAL?

MARIA DA PENHA LAW

FEMINICIDE

MARITAL RAPE LAW

DON'T COME AT ME THINKING I'M SOME FUCKING AMATEUR YOU SHILL

Stop typing in caps, ape. Be careful so you don't start throwing shit at me involuntarily.