My sister was denied disability again today

My sister was denied disability again today.
She has no other choice. I dont know how she's going to make it. I know my moms not long for this world, if she dies my sister will lose any chance of surviving.
I dunno what to do Sup Forums, feels thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

disabilitysecrets.com/resources/when-can-i-get-social-security-disability-marfan-syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Write to Trump, faggot.

Why is your sister so worthless/why cant you work your ass of to support both of you if shes retarded or something

nice bants

Have her try for regular Social Security, not SSDI. She'll get less, but it's almost guaranteed. There are other social programs to help, welfare, SNAP benefits, etc.
Get involved and get her out and applying for these things!

You need to be part of a community. Church or temple or whatever. We care where the government fails. These people are praying for God to give them somebody to help.

Thank you so much. I will bring this up to her.

She is well known and liked among the local church that she used to go to. It's hard for her to really do anything though as it is, so she doesnt get out much.

Why was she denied? I was approved back in 2015 for Bipolar I disorder which led to a misdiagnosis and an actual diagnosis of ASD. They gave me 21k and I get close to 900 a month.

SSI is just an assistance program. It's like welfare. If she truly has a disability, she should hire an attorney who will take a cut of whatever she gets from SSA.

should ave told em shes a drug addict
I did and get over $1600 a month

man can't even afford drugs rip.

I asked her, i guess they havent taken her updated info, and are using info a few years old, from which she has progressed significantly worse

You're supposed to provide SSA with every little update you get. If she had new information from her doctors and shit, she should have submitted it to Social Security. Have her fucking reapply.

How long have you worked before though?

I wasnt around while she was applying last time. Ill look into the process and see if I can help it through this time.
As far as I understand it the lawyer who's helping her is taking way to long to get this shit done, and its kinda hard to grease his palm as it is.

Then he's not that great of a lawyer. It's not THAT hard to get disability. What is hers btw?

>inb4 I'm being an asshole

Why can't she work? Is it severe, like autism or severe downs? Or something that could probably be dealt with. I have three separate families in my neighborhood that all rape the government of disability. None of them actually have any debilitating illness or disability. They're just lazy whiny fucks.

She has a pretty bad case of Marfan's syndrome.
I'm not sure how the lawyer is not capable of getting her disability, I've seen how it effects her, there is very low quality of life for her with this.

Make her lose weight.

Put her to work as a hooker.
Better yet you go to work as a hooker. The money is easy and I hear the lifestyle is addictive so it has that going for it

unfortunately the market around here is pretty low for prostitution, meth is a huge thing here tho so I could probably breaking bad this shit.

Fuck man. That blows. I honestly don't know the best way to go about this, since I've never used the system. I'm sure there are resources available to get every penny you can for her and your family

Because it doesn't impede on her life expectancy like a normal and more common disability does. Marfan's is pretty damn rare. And it's a disorder of the connective tissue. It's not like she's retarded or is blind or anything. She could work from home or some shit. The SSA is picky as shit on who gets disability. She probably never will.

Im trying for her. I can carry my own weight. We've grown up in poverty and I deeply despise people who abuse the system.

severe cases, like hers, effect life expectancy. Last I knew it was between 40-50 years expected in her case, which isn't bad, but considering her entire adult life has rendered her incapable of having children, working a job, etc, its really killed her outlook.

Buy and trade imports exports.
If you need to buy something
search the internet first.
find something expensive and undercut the big seller
Buy a plane ticket to where they sell it and set up a connection with the wholesaler.
Have her pack boxes from home
Trade up from something small to something big.
>Live like a King.

You dumb nigger. My mom applied 3 times before she got accepted for her depression. Of course theyre gonna deny you a billion times before you get it, they wanna sort out the freeloaders. Keep fucking applying and figure out what youre gonna do for the next 60-90 days

She was denied because she isn't disabled, if she doesn't make it it's her own fault.
Let her be homeless. In fact I hope she an hero's, society doesn't need get.

been going at it for a few years as far as i know

No they really don't. Trust me, I've been on disability since 2015 or so and I've got a disability where I could kill myself or others. So she's unable to have a child. So fucking what? Not everyone is meant to be a parent. Or a mother for that matter.

You can't cure Marfan syndrome, but life expectancy has increased significantly over the last few decades and is now similar to that of the average person. Regular checkups by a cardiologist are needed to monitor the health of the heart valves and the aorta. The syndrome is treated by addressing each issue as it arises and, in particular, preventive medication even for young children to slow progression of aortic dilation. The goal of treatment is to slow the progression of aortic dilation and damage to heart valves by eliminating arrythmias, minimizing the heart rate, and minimizing blood pressure.

So basically, she'll live for a while but since she doesn't want to work, she won't live well. I've worked with disabled people before. They don't bitch and complain and say "woe is me". They get shit done. It's not something where it will end in her death. Which is why she got denied. Sorry, not sorry.

I hope you die, why are you taking my money?

you can't mean this, can you?

I hope u die, you're why I voted trump

And you went about it the wrong way. They don't care that your sister identifies as a disabled person.

You didn't pay for it, nigger. My parents did.

Oh trust me, we can. SSDI is for people with a REAL disability.

>Sorry, not sorry

go back to tumblr you fucking tween faggot

You shouldn't get disability for being fat

I grew up extremely poverty stricken as well. Biological mother riding the system hard as fuck. Through some luck, I moved in with other family and life has been much better. I'm in my 20's now and living a somewhat okay life honestly.

It will get better OP. When I was in that situation, I never thought I would be able to live comfortably. But I drive my dream car to work every day(wrx STi, I'm a simple man) and live with my girlfriend of 5 years. It'll get better OP. Ride the system when you need it. But don't be afraid to put your neck out there.

On a real note, have you thought of the military at all? You can petition to have her labeled as an independent, then she gets full medical coverage, and you get money for housing, food, other shit.

not for long, fagit

you are a sad person, aren't you?

disabilitysecrets.com/resources/when-can-i-get-social-security-disability-marfan-syndrome

If she never had an aneurysm or a stroke, they don't care about her.

I'm 25, dumbass. You're just mad that sissy got denied for being really thin and weird looking.

what is the real disability, if not this? these are the people the system is in place for!

Depression as a disability?

Kill ur mom, or convince her to do it herself long as you don't live in mass.

She's why I voted trump.

Ha, yeah actually I will

Military denied me unfortunately. I appreciate your input though.

See

That sucks my man.
My sister leeches from my parents and gets $400 per fortnight neetbux/disability from the aust govt because she has been deemed unfit for work. She volunteers 10 or so hours a week at an op shop, proving to me at least that she *can* work, but doesn't want to apply herself to getting a paid job so she can be a functioning member of society.

>I've got a disability where I could kill myself or others

What is that, a suicide vest?

youre not arguing with op

I hope you do kys, you're a waste on society. Why am I paying for you? If you could kill yourself or others that's not a disability.

That's your saying shit to get free shit.

If you're that bad you should be locked up not on ssi

I do, that kunt can work in a call center.

You just want free.

I pay for you're ducking food stamps nigger.

All tax payers paid for it.

Pro tip. If you receive EIC tax returns you don't pay taxes.

You almost always have to get an attorney OP. I'm very much against the concept of welfare but obviously some people out there really need it. Otherwise it would make it much more difficult on society.

Not here to debate so don't give me your BS rebuttals.

But yes, hire an attorney. They will work with you. About 80% of the time they will deny disability the first time.

again, not op.

put a pillow over her face firmly if she is struggling that is just her being a bitch boy so press it on her face with more force when she stops struggling put your dick in her mouth and post it on half chan

I was homeless when I went to college, and I graduated and made something of myself.

People like this make me sick.
Their just lazy

No, at first they thought I was bipolar and had impulse control disorder and intermittent explosive disorder. Pretty much just fucking go off in a millisecond. But I was found to be autistic instead. Now I can get fidget spinners and look at memes all day

I get retirement benefits since my mother is on social security. It's weird. I'm disabled but they classify it as retirement benefits. Idfk.

Tell me you're sisters name and address so I can have the state police look into her "disability"

If she's volunteering she isn't disabled

I don't have food stamps, but I'll get them to make you broke, nigger.

would you have rather died and not made it this far?

I never paid taxes. Probably won't until after college.

This

Anyone who can talk can work in a call center kunt

You're not disabled faggot.

You're going on a computer or your phone and you can communicate.

Fuck you.

I did it, I never got any help.

Why the Fuck should you?

if communicating over the internet was a qualifier for a quality well-paying job, Sup Forums shitposters WOULD be making money and contributing.

Ok good you're in college,are you working full time as well? Or are you in a dorm with a meal ticket?

Either easy your good.

Obviously your not disabled.

If you say you are KYS. Disabled people don't college.

Wheel chair is not disabled, they really get ssi, they usually make something of themselves

lollolo i'm asthmatic my parents got a lawyer so i get the maximum now a bit over 1600. i dont worry about shit. i just mainly pay for LoL and the occasional PC upgrade and im all good.

all you faggots bithcing about working at least you make more than i do but next time you want to insult me just think where are your taxes going? meee. so get fucking rekt

Autistic people aren't all retarded and shit. You're thinking of low functioning ones. I go to college, I've worked before, and I can function well. Suck it, queer

My college doesn't have dorms. Not big enough.

SSI isn't fucking disability, faggot. SSDI is. KYS for not knowing the difference.

lol your autistic

You're living proof that people in those positions aren't worthless, that they can become productive memories when they manage to survive it. So why not help people through that difficult time, so more of them can become contributing members of society like you?

As are all of us

Oh so that's the qualifier

A "well paying" job.

So you're fucking lazy. So you're not really disabled, it's that it doesn't pay enough so you'd rather scan the system.

Fuck you.

I've worked lie paying jobs and I learned humility (at least in the work place) in my high paying job.

That's why you'll never have a good job, you don't wanna pay your dues.

Now we get the truth.

Agreed. She is not disabled, and parents are being quiet about exactly what welfare she is on, except to say that is 'disability pension'. Bitch is 22 this year.

If she wasn't my sister I would have dobbed her in, but the truth is the govt knows she volunteers. She has been through 3 job placement agencies and counselling and she is unwilling or 'incapable' of getting paid work. I suspect the counsellor has realised she is just wasting resources and written her off in such a way that she has slipped through the gaps.

It is fucking infuriating.

become productive members of society when they manage to survive it*

So why are you on disability?

Again, kys free loader.

nice plebbit spacing fag

Because nobody helped me and I'm better for it, helping them isn't really helping. It teaches them dependence.

If you're working a low paying job, what the fuck is the point of working? It means that
>you learned or know no skills
>you never furthered your education
>or both

That's pretty much it. If you're not at least making 50k a year, you're dumb.

I hear you get weed in california for that. But, everyone gets weed in California these days.

Because I needed it at the time and need it for the time being. Once I graduate college and find a job that isn't some retail cuck job, I will get off of disability. But why should I get off before that? Give me a good reason.

I've tried. It's expensive as shit here in Delaware and hardly anyone has a medical card.

Or it means you're inexperienced and getting. The experience.

(I agree on the 50k) but it takes time to get there.

These faggots are trying to bypass that.

There's a difference between a hand up and a hand out.

kys faggot

50k a year is the average household income.
People act like there's 50k+ jobs for everybody. That's simply not the case.

Being morbidly obese is self inflicted, she deserves nothing.

No because that means your a freeloader who isn't really disabled.

My father is really disabled.

Broken back, can't work in 60s

Because you take money he gets less and barely survives.

Hrs the fucking guy who needs it.

It's like the kid who take the motorized kart at Wal-Mart.

Fuck you. My father's really disabled.

You're in gucking college. You dying need it faggot.

You even day "I have no money I need it" that's not a need. My father would say "I honestly can't work, I can barely get out of bed".

See the difference leech.

Or that you work in America where having the skills and schooling arent enough, you need the experience in the job to get the job meaning youll never get that experience since you need it to get the job to get the experience to get the job and so on and so forth forever.
Having said that however, people can easily get a factory job. Theyll hire anybody. And within half a year you can move up to a lazy position. I worked my ass off as a press operator for four or five months. Now im quality control and barely do shit. Doesnt make a shit ton but its enough and i dont get too terribly overwhelmed by the job.
Theres no excuses for working say, a fast food job and expecting anything more than some pocket money. Literally all it should pay. And all it does pay.
If you pick that job or a job that relies on tips, you are a retard. Even mexican assholes who dont speak English can get in at factories. You gatta be willing to work like a nigger to live on this planet.

So people with no legs aren't handicapped?

Disability isn't meant to be a hand up faggot.

I'm military fag so I have to stick to nicotine and severe alcohol abuse. But hey, good luck with that. Shits becoming more legal

So you should be entitled to "disability" Fuck you

I know quit a few, they would tell u no

Not once in my post did i say or even imply i need or want disability. Learn to read before you post. Youre literally barely skimming and then repeating the same thing over and over to every post. Dumbass. I literally agreed with you that people should fucking work and that disability is for those who seriously legitimately need it.
Go choke on a cock and learn to read.

Your dad is a fucking retard who probably pops percs all day because MUH BACK HURTZ

Fuck you and tell your dad to kill himself and invite you to the festivities to join him.