No one i know likes the new spider man movie and i tought it was pretty good, what do u guys think?

no one i know likes the new spider man movie and i tought it was pretty good, what do u guys think?

Not bad not bad, what did you like about it?

Very so so.

spider man?

I'm going to see it with my girlfriend tomorrow, is it good? I've seen every spiderman movie in theaters, there have been some shit ones

how does it rank up compared to spider-man 2?

It's good

It's really cucked, almost every character is either gay, trans, of colour, etc, and I personally dislike the actor cause he's whiny

but the story was pretty gud

I hate their version of flash thompson

I quite liked it. Probably one of my favorite Marvel movies so far.
So fucking sick of them doing this shit where every movie is a mini-avenger movie, and they kept that shit to a minimum in homecoming.

It's good, I like the cast, mostly because of Donald Glover and Hannibal Buress. I remember when Glover did comedy on YouTube. The movie also had ton of Easter eggs, a prime example being Ferris Bueller's day off. The interracial couple wasn't a white woman with colored for once. Alot of people were changed though, like flash to a Indian but it made it easier to hate him. Also, fuck Michelle Jones love story, and Zendaya or whatever the fuck her name is

White boy Peter smarter and stronger than pajet Flash, goes out with queen of the school, works for Stark, has hot non-blood related aunt.
Spider-Man: White supremacy 10/10 imho

Flash looked like such a bitch

Also, their was alot of Asians for some reason, odd

Are those the fucking twin towers?
>Kektimus-Prime

Really great movie as far as cape shit goes. I'd rank it up there on Raimi's Spider-Man 2. The only problem I had with it was Zendaya's fucked sjw lines, but they're not too cringe. Also Spider fag can't keep his identity a secret for shit again

>Zendaya
I liked her.

Each his own.

A few sjw scenes. His crush is black. They correct a dude about "Indians" needing to be called Native Americans. They say the Washington Monument was built by slaves (like somehow anyone alive today is responsible). The social shit storm that will be unleashed when Black Panther comes out is going to be ridiculous. I feel like Marvel is boiling the toad with this movie in preparation for that.

I really really loved it.
My expectations were pretty low at the start so that probably helped a lot.
Also, I'm easy to please

An all black only showing of Black Panther. Let them segregate themselves

>no one I know
as in, no on in real life, then.

There is no gay character. Or Trans character. There was literally just a handful of black and hispanic people, with an asian. That's not "cucked" you fucking retard

>They correct a dude about "Indians" needing to be called Native Americans.
It's literally in the context of a joke, doofus.

>They say the Washington Monument was built by slaves
Again, in the context of a fucking joke. Besides...it was. Now all of sudden sharing historical fact in a movie is SJW bullshit? You're fucking ridiculous

>His crush is black
holy shit guys, an interracial romance, this movie is totally pushing an agenda

Is this fucking 1963 or what?

This was the very first Spider-Man movie to get the Peter Parker/Spider-Man dichtomy RIGHT. It makes him choosing between the two actually matter for once, because it makes his life as a highschooler seem genuinely important to him. The girls aren't just generic pretty faces tossed in to give a love interest, and for once the movie isn't rushing him out of highschool or to grow up. It's him trying to rush to grow up, and everyone saying he's just a kid. By far the best Spider-Man movie of all time

>fuck Michelle Jones loves story
There isn't one. It didn't happen in the movie. shut the fuck up

Also the high racial diversity in the movie was an actual accurate representation of New York City's demographic, not an agenda

Movie was pretty good. I liked this version of Spiderman, who was throwing jokes around and being awkward teenager at times. Whole friendly neighbourhood spiderman-thing worked really well. Also I liked this mild-level villain who was just a ordinary guy with high-tech gear, and not some extraordinary monster. I actually was amazed how cool looking they made that bird-person.

>that bird person
He's vulture nigga

Fucking Nigger Lover

does anyone knows the name of the song that happens in the first credits of the movie?

u kno, when its the animated credits.....not the black background and white lyrics credits

nvm i found it

Kill yourself

sorry dad

It was fucking great, better characters and story than any other spidey movie. Good set up for what Spider-Man is supposed to be