Lost Song ID thread

Remember that one song you heard that one time?

Well we are going to try and figure out what song that was. Today on the radio I heard something that sounded like it was Phil Collins, but its definitely new. Maybe a remix of somekind. The singer (Phil Collins???) mentioned love I think. It had a synth vibe to it, and had some female vocals in the background I think too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA&channel=UC4JeRiQvPQ_nb1BZWjk9QoA
youtube.com/watch?v=80St4qHhsAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HELPP Sup Forums this will BE STUCK IN MY BRAIN FOR EVER UNTIL I FINDS IT????

PLEASE I KNOW YOU KNOW IT Sup Forums!

titties

you have good taste in grills but that description is vague as fuck

Any help pls mu
Pop or top 100 song
Had a kinda wild west tune during the chorus. Chorus went something/rhymed like "like an angel in disguise". It's not those words I've reverse lyric searched forever using them to no avail so it's probably something along those lines

I'm sorry my friend, but I can't think of more, I think the lyrics were about love and being together.

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA&channel=UC4JeRiQvPQ_nb1BZWjk9QoA

It sounded like a remix of Phil Collins somehow. Very similar.

[spoiler]Christy Marks just tell me what song[/spoiler]

youtube.com/watch?v=80St4qHhsAY

Do you remember the rhythm? If so post a vocaroo of you humming it.

Just found a white whale last night. Friend brought over soul station and as soon as remember hit I knew it was it. Good look finding the one guys.

who is this?

Audrey is cute

Help Sup Forums

Pop/RnB song that was in the charts about 6 months ago, maybe even longer. Black male singer (90% sure it wasn't the Weeknd but it could've been), chorus ended with what sounded like "a shot in the dark", also had a middle electronic part inbetween choruses and verses, quite upbeat and high pitch

I know it's normie trash but it's been bugging me for ages

I heard this one pop song that sounded like "daaa-da doo da-da-da deeee", can provide more approximate harmonies if necessary

favorite TP character

Give me source on the girl and i'll tell you the song

Force fed predetermined taste

CHRISTY MARKS

>bump

>CHRISTY MARKS
Well, great, now I have to go masturbate, thanks for ruining my plans to get up and do something today

god damn it she titters

its only 15 mins tops

>Remember that one song you heard that one time?
Reddit, just leave already