Does he represent toxic masculinity?

Does he represent toxic masculinity?

looks like a closet faggot

>Samoan Aquaman

What's wrong with Aryan Aquaman?

Aquaman acts like a massive prick in every adaptation.

What the fuck is toxic masculinity?

From his brief stint in BvS and the JL trailer he really comes off as a character that isn't really on board with world saving and more likely just wants to live out his days normally with his "tribe" as it were, even if he doesn't fully belong with them due to being Half-atlantean.

Will be interesting to see the rest of members learn Atlantis is real, though I'll bet Wonder Woman will be like "old news".

It's ok he's a mixed race ethnic minority so he can yell racism to get away with it. Trust me, I'm a minority who's done this to great success before.

>he really comes off as a character that isn't really on board with world saving and more likely just wants to live out his days normally with his "tribe"

Aquaman is only a hero when Atlantis is in danger. He is very apathetic when it comes Earth's problems

Jason Momoa is half hawaiian and half german, so half aryan lol

Tell me about all those Aryan islander people who lived on the water and mastered navigation without writing

And that's what makes him a good king.

I would say Batfleck is more toxic and more masculine. I don't see Aquaman hitting the chords BvS hit.

typical republican.

>Aquaman is only a hero when Atlantis is in danger.

or the ocean itself which is all the time due to pollution etc.

Its not his fault. He was a guy, an underwater guy, who got killed by ten million tons of sludge from new york and new jersey.

>Will be interesting
lol

>Aryan islander people who lived on the water and mastered navigation without writing

Name anyone else who mastered sea navigation without writing other than the Vikings.

Being an Islander has fuck all to do with aquaman.

You mean scandinavians?

Vikings had nordic runes and shit

Pacific Islanders had more advanced navigation techniques than the Europeans who found them while lacking any form of writing system

>Name anyone else who mastered sea navigation without writing other than the Vikings.
Pacific islanders. Its pretty impressive when you think about someone rowing into the open pacific in an open boat.

No idea. Why do only girls flaunt their feet? Most people aren't foot fetishists, right? So what's their reasoning for doing this kinda stuff so often?

No he's saving you fromm toxic femininity

You bet he does

>Henry wearing a suit that doesn't fit him AGAIN
hot people can get away with everything

He's a symbol for metal being back en vogue

>doesn't fit him
If by that you mean it's not oversized as fuck like everything reviewbrah wears, you're right

But people who aren't living off YouTube ad revenue with >100,000 subs can afford something called "tailoring"

All that's missing is a fedora. Fucking autists man

Because they can show their feet without being called sluts.

>show tits
omg that celeb is a slut who just flashed her tits like that.

>show feet
kekeke foot fetishism is a weird thing, she showed her feet cuz lulz.

Its like Alison Brie said "omg they google my feet? here look at them!"
yeah but Alison.. we google your tits too.

*chirp*

Actually no, pacific islanders had only very basic knowledge of currents and prevailing winds in their minuscule region, as such the only thing they have even been capable of doing has been island hopping.
When the islands have ended so did their explorations - so no, no open Pacific for them.

Some buzzword from tumblr