What comes to your mind when you look at this part of the world?

what comes to your mind when you look at this part of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXxjQmvbHIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

other than chile and uragay...ABSOLUTE BARBARISM!!!!

also the falklands are ours stay mad argies

Latin shitholes.

"Was Dilma impeached?"

Argentina has a higher HDI than both

Places like Brazil could be major world players cept... the genetics just aren't there.

So I guess I think of snuff films and mindless blood lust.

So much wasted potential.

When you guys become states of the Greater United States, I'm going to retire in you.

Hatred. Rage.

GIT OUT GIT OUT GIT OUT

came here to post this

Can basically say that about anywhere not occupied by Europeans or Glorious Nippon.

Agreed

People getting shot in the streets for apparently no reason

Corrupted and poor shithole

pic related

Despite not having to spend insane sums of money just to survive winter these countries are generally terrible because they are filled with lazy idiots.

Totally. A lot of good land and they squander it, have narco wars, and fight among themselves.

Savages
/Thread

i really want to like you guys and get along and see you as i do with european countries and maybe even help you out a bit....but your leaders need to lay off the islands as it keeps opening old wounds

Not our problem

anyone who responde "fear", "not passing near to this *insert a random edgy comment*" or anything related is a faggot.
being afraid to come to a place were, altough theres a shit toans of violence in some places, is civilized, just show how emasculated western man are

WHITE

Have a (You)

I WANT TO MOVE TO PATAGONIA

This and jungles and soccer

Smelly, dumb, beaner scum.

Simpsons rollinga memes

are you a fucking retard?

argentina is secretly god tier and probably where im heading when the muslims take over, i'll know because your countries going first :^)

Chilean Patagonia or Argentinian Patagonia?

But those are the average Americans

you men living in peace is being emasculated? soooo fucking sorry for that mate! will be on the 1st plane over so i can get my head chainsawed off by a cartel leader to prove how manly i am!

Are you Welsh?

Well not if your refugee decides to behead it's host.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXxjQmvbHIs
I WANNA LIVE IN LOS ANGELES

Drug cartels, cocoa beans, deforestation, and shitty Cold War puppet states.

Fuck off, Corbyn. Falklands are unequivocally under British rule (by referendum choice at a majority of 99.3% and two penguins that learned how to vote) and there's nothing some pissant little shit of a supposed country can do to stop us.

say hello to Lee Rigby.

Colonia Dignidad

no that is germany and sweden m8...we still have hope in the brexit and the new laws we passed regarding welfare and immigration.

if trump dont win you are gonna be worse than us m8.

corbyn?

do i sound like a labour faggot to you?

what part of "altough with alot of violent places, is civilized mostly" if you go to make tours on rio de janegro favelas or going in no-go zones in mexico (i dunno how fucked up they are) of course you going to be mugged.
but we're definitly not africa/afeghanistan civil war tier.

we're a 3rd world brown shithole like everyone else

uncle Paul

nah you aint no where near as bad as africa or the middle east lol

I don't look at Africa ever

dankest memes

A place that could have been greater than any other.

Could.

Smoking hot Birds.

A place where I don't want to go.
>drugs
>coffee
>spanish
>small spanish
some hot girls
>death

Feel the LORAX

No islam
Drugs
Hot women
Ugly women and drug dealers
Favelas

Drugs, violence and football.

>what comes to your mind when you look at this part of the world?
Violence and misery. Mass migration to north America.

I wonder why they stay just barely above Africa.
They aren't supposed to be niggers, they have Spanish genes and Asian genes, why can't they be that much farther ahead than Africa?
Countries like China and Japan is way ahead.
Countries like India is also ahead, India is sending space ships to Mars, what the fuck is South America doing?

microcephaly

Jungles and beheadings

Wasted Potential.

Spanish should have done what the Americans did and slaughtered the fucking savages when they colonised the place. Those are bad genes, dead end genes.

you think of niggers when you think of latin america?

French Guiana has a space port that is more active than any space elephant launching poo in loo

>India is sending space ships to Mars, what the fuck is South America doing?
India can afford to spend time and resources on space programs because it doesn't have to worry about indoor plumbing

Are those space missions organised and run by South American nations?

The colors, they mean something...

Desire to wage Holy Racial Reconquista on it and ecocide all non-Whites there. One drop rule of course.
t. Spaniard with aristocratic Aragon background abroad

>Spaniard with aristocratic Aragon background
Castille's pet cuck in other words

indifference

coke and homosex

u are cruel ahmed jakbhar

weaboo+soft+autism=actually european man

communism and poverty

Die, filthy namefag

People are more scared of getting cholera from eating your food and drinking your swill

Shit.

Jajajaja, true

why do you bring that shit

uh, i am on my cellphone, forget that pablo

Never thought about it, but the wonders whites could've built up in those regions would have been amazing.

una vela papu

When will I into relevance?

Feijoda and caipirinhas

>tropico game series
>good food
>poverty
>nice views and places
>movies like Cidade de Deus

How?, care to explain? Teen Scandinavian and British ladies don't seem to consider me a cuck, when I shag them.

You should start by having some more regional presence.

Not even your neighbours know you exist. You ask the average latin american and he'll tell you Suriname is in africa

tiny brown man in a dirty wife beater
in right hand a machete
in left hand someone's head

ARE YOU RICH

But seriously, why is Latin America so shit?

It arguably has more natural resources than North America.

Is it just the shitty Aztec genes? Maybe they should have gone full genocide like we did.

throwing people out of helicopters

>muh natural resouces
>95% of them are in closed jungles with giant snakes, piranhas and insects that kill you with one bite
gee i wonder why

The fact you were a Dutch colony has basically doomed you for eternity, sorry.

Great diversity.

Australia's doing mostly-okay and it's like 95% unusable desert filled with abbos and clones of the spider boss from Soul Reaver.

South America/Central America? India 2.0.

Mexico? Propped up by the US through a mix of tourism/backroom drug trade politics/legit trade deals.

Niggers eating each other in the middle of the jungle.

Whole lotta shit.

Mostly I think about what the future looks like now with another presidential impeachment on our history books.

Don't get me wrong, this is a good thing, but for all my discourse I am still a common citizen living in this country and what hits everyone (i.e. dollar conversion rate) hits me too.

Not relevant in world's latest problems, which is great for me

I look at the northern areas and think Hell, I look at the South and think paradise.

That I like my country.

Listen its nothing like india there. India is too over populated.

MONDO RARE FLAG

>Australia
>mostly-okay

I visited Brisbane last February, and it was like some pristine white utopia. Never seen anything like it in my all life. Hardly any shitskins, and the streets were litter-free.

Australia makes the US and UK look like glorified ghettos, which is pretty funny considering how it started.

> mostly okay
> highest hdi in southern hemisphere
> second highest in the world

You could say that.